• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Idle thumbs IS BACK (Kickstarter ended) -- Funded in 3 hours

I donated $53 and I'm a uni bum

Then again that's only £30 or so to us

And then again I have no social life so it'd just be sitting there otherwise

Hate to jump in for this reason, but if you're non-U.S. and you donated $53 you either put in $3 too much (if you don't want the physical goods) or $7 too little (if you do). Just letting you know in case that was a mistake in either direction. We'll happily accept your extra $3 but it won't be enough to ship a t-shirt if you want one!

Hate to jump in for this reason, but if you're non-U.S. and you donated $53 you either put in $3 too much (if you don't want the physical goods) or $7 too little (if you do). Just letting you know in case that was a mistake in either direction. We'll happily accept your extra $3 but it won't be enough to ship a t-shirt if you want one!

Ah shit! I misread the thing, I was seeing the "Add $3!" from the lower rewards and hey, schoolboy error. OK, I'll fix that now. Thanks for the heads-up! :)

Lijik

I had no idea Chris Remo had a tumblr!
There should be a thread for industry/journalist peoples tumblrs

(i know chris' tumblr is book focused)

Shaneus

You pussy rez.

Myself, Aon, Fred (I think?) and maybe a few others have gone $210.

DO IT MAN. Join ausgaf in donating $210.
Yeah, there's definitely some kind of AusGAF contingent. It's a bit late now, but we should've all ponied up together to get Remo to sing an AusGAF song :(

El Sloth

Banned
faReS.jpg

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Twitch automatically creates a vod on the website before or just after the show has actually finished airing.

Should be there under "videos" on the twitch.tv/idlethumbs site.

Axiom

AusGaf here representing as well, I went in for $110.

I've been so damn sick lately but for this I shall get out of bed and watch.

Fredescu

Thanks to you and 2601 other backers, Idle Thumbs Video Game Podcast has been successfully funded. Amazon will now charge your credit card.

Hurray!

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Man... They're going to have to sign 883 postcards...

Everyone gets a signed postcard above $10. So they have to sign 2,600.....great scott.

Top Bottom