• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you're a UK buyer of the PS5 Pro

Matt_Fox

Did you receive an email confirmation?

I pre-ordered from the Sony store on the morning they went on sale and I got a 'Order placed successfully' message and an order no...

But so far, no email confirmation which seems odd. Anyone else in my position?

jm89

I pre-ordered from the Sony store on the morning they went on sale and I got a 'Order placed successfully' message and an order no...

Check your spam folder, might be there (was for me).

I don't think it's a big deal tbh, as long it's showing in your account preordered your probably gonna get it, as it's not gonna be scalped or stay sold out for that long.

Last edited:

near

Gold Member
There was a few hours delay for me between placing the order and receiving an email. The only email you should've got was the 'Thank You For Your Order' one. Once they ship it they'll charge your account and send a shipping confirmation email.

welshrat

Yeah I received one, but as others have mentioned it was in my spam folder

dmaul1114

I’m in the US, but I never got order confirmed e-mails for the Pro or the Disc Drive and Vertical stand. I did get an order shipped e-mail for the drive and stand and received them a couple days after that.

I was surprised I got the shipping e-mail as I never seem to get e-mails from Sony, be it order confirmations, shipping or PS Blog e-mails I’m signed up for. They stopped coming through to my Hotmail address a few years back, aren’t in spam folder etc.

In any case, I wouldn’t worry about it. As long as the order shows in your order history on the website you’re good and likely your e-mail provider is just blocking most Sony e-mails for some reason.

Top Bottom