• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN purchases Rotten Tomatoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASB

naz said:
remember when IGN was going under?

Just before the pay INSIDER thing

now WOW
I think it would have been better for everyone if they had of gone under at that time. As for N-sider, there'll be a one week delay for their news, etc. appearing on IGN and appearing on their site, so I'll just wait. No way I'd visit IGN for stuff that should be on N-sider in the first place. Plus most of the N-sider stuff I'm interested in will stay on their own site first/exclusively anyway.

It's going to be terrible when/if IGN ever goes out of business. They'll take a lot of good sites with them. And Gamefaqs, etc, being bought out. The independent sites are going out/down fast. Oh for the good old days, whenever they were. :(

I look forward to when IGN buys everything on the internet and then goes bankrupt. It will be like civilization starting over again.

Also, IT'S TOO LATE IGN, SUPERSIZE ME'S EXCELLENT REVIEWS HAVE ALREADY LONG BEEN POSTED ON THE SITE

NO MCGRIDDLE CONSPIRACY FOR YOU PEER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom