• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

Pre-ordered this last night on PSN for essentially £37 ($60 :p)

Felt that was a good price.

I didn't like Infamous 1, but I think this will be great fun.

Dinjooh

I feel like Clint May need to sport a beanie. This game is in the first year!!

DYnuxJc.jpg

Can I get my Lego dude benefied, GAF?

QMBYFR5.jpg

Any chance of a beanie for my avatar?

LaTwVki.jpg

So for people playing it are the enemies better this time around? I want to feel like there are people that can go toe to toe with me instead of having canon fodder that just shoot me with machine guns all the time.

Delt31

My package went from saying Monday to today and it's out for delivery omg omg omg omg!

I'm getting infamous today!!!

thanks to your post I went to check mine and not only was it now changed to today - it says DELIVERED. Time to check the mail.

jett

D-Member
I dunno why the marketdouches bother with screenshots taken from "cinematic" angles, gameplay screens almost always look better. I mean, that's how the actual fucking artists that created the game meant for it to be looked at. We pretty much never get that, bullshot-quality or not. All of the user screens in this thread look better than the officially released ones.

My package went from saying Monday to today and it's out for delivery omg omg omg omg!

I'm getting infamous today!!!

My copy is out for delivery :) ..... whoever let us know about the Ebay deal I bow down to you.

Yes zir! Mine out for delivery aswell. That gentleman on ebay didn't dissapoint. I'll make sure to keep an eye on him for future early releases.

Same!! Can't wait!!!

I second this. My copy was originally coming Monday, but I just checked and it is out for delivery!

thanks to your post I went to check mine and not only was it now changed to today - it says DELIVERED. Time to check the mail.

With so many people getting their copies today, I declare today national (early!) Infamous Second Son Day!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I wake up and see there's a Watch_Dogs vs inFAMOUS Second Son graphics thread. I check out the thread only to have my mind blown away. I need this game like right now!

Yes. Bloody thread just took this game from a 'oh that sounds nice but it isn't my cup of tea' to 'Jesus I need this game right now'

m@cross

Hmm the hype is building, Sony has 8 out of 10 top 10

Amazon Best Sellers list

#1 PS4
#2 $20 SCEA
#3 $50 SCEA
#4 $10 SCEA
#5 Infamous Second Son
#6 Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster Special Edition PS3
#7 MGS V PS4
#8 Titanfall digital
#9 Titanfall Disc XB1
#10 Duel Shock 4

Hmm the hype is building, Sony has 8 out of 10 top 10

Amazon Best Sellers list

#1 PS4
#2 $20 SCEA
#3 $50 SCEA
#4 $10 SCEA
#5 Infamous Second Son
#6 Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster Special Edition PS3
#7 MGS V PS4
#8 Titanfall digital
#9 Titanfall Disc XB1
#10 Duel Shock 4

Should TitanFall be dropping like that already, or is that typical of a game during debut week?

murgo

Those screenshots are killing me. I won't leave the house next weekend. And if I absolutely have to, I'll wear the beanie even if it's warm.

Top Bottom