• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
My copy was about 30 miles away yesterday, hope it is delivered today. The USPS tracking is poor at best.

Dawg

This just arrived at our websites HQ :>

2f321b794a9df9f7ba8cbiwjnt.jpg

ab45a5361a20dc08e2436sski9.jpg

3e48ec41f897f3f8354a8l6je6.jpg

ee1d311604b32cd7d2b92v5jdx.jpg

044a09f08439abb7fad12ngkcm.jpg

396ffbfaabc8bc0f97ce3svj62.jpg

84ec730a013ca785e4b11q7jxq.jpg

36e3a7da3cd315ea88cbf5vudv.jpg

b2ec959a5ee0f5b722e20reuq8.jpg

429f5170e872953270589oguz2.jpg

57e8458e2b750d53b1f2bdju1f.jpg

e43d50e5caf655ac17b377oud8.jpg

62729f13009a612e80c0bq4u9t.jpg

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
My friend who never ever played infamous wants this game. He pre-ordered the infamous ps4 bundle at gamestop on Thursday.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
With ground zeroes coming out on Tuesday and this game on Friday and if stike suit zero comes out next week. I will have a busy next weekend.

Wonder why infamous is coming out next Friday instead of this past Friday, what would make the difference? Feels like every time a popular game comes out its comes out towards the end of the month instead of the beginning.

Good man.

I was with him when he traded in his xbox 360 original, psp, tons of umd games and movies and ps3 games at gamestop. We were in gamestop for more than an hour. I did get to try out forza on xbox one and wind waker on wii u. Wind waker looks incredible.

This is my first infamous game. This is also the first game i pre ordered at GameStop after a Long time . I just paid the pre order booking price, do I have to pay the full earlier or do I have to do it on release date

my copy arrived in my city in CA, getting it today then hopefully...doesnt say out for delivery..but mail usually comes in like 4 hours from now

Delt31

about to open it up and play. I will tell you that I am def not a fanboy for this game as it seems to be been there done that so you will get some honest feedback. gfx look insane though and I did like the first one so here.....we.....go.

Loudninja

about to open it up and play. I will tell you that I am def not a fanboy for this game as it seems to be been there done that so you will get some honest feedback. gfx look insane though and I did like the first one so here.....we.....go.
Bring it,I am very interested in seeing this perspective.

hydruxo

This is my first infamous game. This is also the first game i pre ordered at GameStop after a Long time . I just paid the pre order booking price, do I have to pay the full earlier or do I have to do it on release date

You can do either one. You can pay off the whole thing now or just do it on release date. Personally I always just pay the rest on release date.

Endo Punk

I went good for my first play on the last 2 games so I just wanna wreck shit up on Secon Son this time. Definitely going evil first.

Here's a question for you - It may be a looker, but is the game actually fun? Any issues thus far?

I've already commented on that. The game is a damn blast; I've not had this much fun with a game in a long time.

I'm going to stop playing for a while. It's a really nice day out, and my girl will kill me if I spend it inside all day. Here are a few more screens, THIS GODDAMN GAME.

ibkndSbYxup7kX.jpg

iCO9Eh2R104gd.jpg

inJSdTOywroLM.jpg

i8eR2cpFDM5cs.jpg

Link to a spoiler since it's a move that's not been shown before. Wow. ::click at your own risk; it's really something to see it in motion::
http://i4.minus.com/iQmspUs8Yqv1N.jpg

Also, 500GB is not enough Sony; I'm going to go through that just with screenshots of this game.

Everyone who ordered from Cheetah should be sure to give him positive feedback.

WeAreStarStuff, could you stop posting so many pics of the game? I appreciate the impressions more than anything but I would like to see stuff from the game myself. Could you start spoiler tagging them please?

I am in this thread to get some impressions from those that have the game but I don't wanna stay if I am going to see pics from locations every other post.

Top Bottom