• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

viveks86

They are the same screens as posted earlier. There are still some compression artifacts, but I think people deserve to see a better version of some of the shots… :)

Got the first batch of screenshots from WordsintheWater and here they are in their full resolution glory.

34TFZlz.jpg

zGG9047.jpg

KPIEYQp.jpg

MxKGu6X.jpg

Loudninja

Loudninja

What is this exactly?

Some sort of bonus content for pre-ordering?
Yeah.
Cole MacGrath’s actions in New Marias set in motion a chain of events leading to the now forceful occupation of Seattle by the oppressive Department of Unified Protection. Cole’s Legacy bridges the gap in time with a series of missions Delsin Rowe must complete that reveal unique insights into how the world of inFAMOUS Second Son came to be.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BGAA0SU/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Dinjooh

This is inFamous 2 for comparison(my direct feeds):

It's amazing what Sucker Punch did with Second Son, glad they added AA.

I just finished it again last night.

The difference in draw distance from inFAMOUS 2 to Second Son is absolutely insane.

You can't see much further than a block down in the 2nd one, feels horrible when standing ontop of tall buildings.

Phloxy

Got my copy from a mom and pop shop, I must say, first time in a long time my very jaded eyes was actually stopping and staring at everything around me in awe. Really looks fantastic, and as somebody who didn't like the last two games, the controls and action feels much more solid.

Top Bottom