• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

leng jai

This game

rofl.gif

dengatron

This game looks fucking ridiculous. I'll be sad if my CE doesn't make it until 3/25 like amazon is showing becase I wanted to put the full weekend into it before RoS comes out.

DrBo42

Does it let you capture screenshots of cutscenes? If so, you should try and post some like talking to fetch or the levels that have been shown so far (no spoilers) that would be great! Also, nice shots.

Yeah you can take a screen anywhere in the game, thanks. Trying to avoid spoilers at all costs but damn if there aren't some amazing bits I can't show.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Cheaper if you keep it, if you trade it in for £20-22 then it might be a little cheaper overall buying it domestically

I'm on the fence right now

What do you mean? Won't it still be cheaper than buying it domestically and trading it in, if purchasing it is cheaper in the first place?

Got my game today, game is awesome.

Not really spoilers but some people are really picky
The intro is very fast paced so you get dropped into the city and the action very soon.

Visuals are incredible.

cdkee

Banned
Just played it for about 30 minutes. The faces are incredible. So many emotions, looks CG but it's all in engine. Amazing.

Did you order from Cheetah aswell?

Yep sure did and I didn't even pay for priority shipping. I live in co so I'm surprised it got here so quick. Loving it so far! I'm horrible though lol. I was streaming it and I'm sure dudes were making fun of how terrible I was but my god this game is gorgeous.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
What do you mean? Won't it still be cheaper than buying it domestically and trading it in, if purchasing it is cheaper in the first place?

No, because GAME etc won't take it I trade as its a Canadian import

You could sell it separately on amazon marketplace or ebay though I guess

Dinjooh

People are already getting copies here in Peru so I might just go to a friend's and play some of it beforehand :p Will still be getting my copy from Amazon because I can't stand Spanish in my boxarts, don't ask why.

Come on Europe..

Start breaking that embargo!

Got my game today, game is awesome.

Not really spoilers but some people are really picky
The intro is very fast paced so you get dropped into the city and the action very soon.

Visuals are incredible.

Can you go back to the wooded intro area? Or is that just a tutorial map of sorts?

Dinjooh

Can you go back to the wooded intro area? Or is that just a tutorial map of sorts?

Excellent question Shia, I've wanted to know that for a while.

Games journalism is pretty much just browsing gaf and reporting on that nowadays.

Dinjooh

Hahahaha Wow that's awesome!!

Can't wait for the plethora of comments of people telling me to clean my Dpad XD.

Btw, HOLY FUCKING SHIT this game gets interesting in the story. Damn.

That much became clear from the first 30 minutes that leaked. Story is on a whole 'other level.

Evo X

Just came in here to post what a great OT you made BOB!

Now it's time to duck the hell out of here before I see any spoilers. This game is the sole reason I have a PS4.

Top Bottom