• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

viveks86

So can anyone with the game tell me how Delsin heals pedestrians?

Unless it involves spoilers.

Gives them a beanie :p

Sorry, was too tempting!

Hahahaha Wow that's awesome!!

Can't wait for the plethora of comments of people telling me to clean my Dpad XD.

Btw, HOLY FUCKING SHIT this game gets interesting in the story. Damn.

Haha! Stop teasing! Please say more! No don't! Arrrrghhh!

Are you playing good or evil?

Abriael

Banned

Abriael

Banned
I've never played an infamous game before, can anyone tell me how repayable they are and possibly how replayable SS will be?

Extremely replayable at least once, playing the alternate karma. IE if you play good, you can play a second time as evil, and Second Son changes a LOT story and missions wise.

I have a question for those who are playing it, I haven't been able to figure it out myself, how do you change jackets in the game? If this leads to spoilers please don't tell me lol.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
After viewing the spoiler thread, this description ended up being pretty accurate.

ibynlvR4lZ5MPw.gif

Wow, Sucker Punch's "uncharted 2" is this one. Presentation and acting is LEAGUES ahead of Infamous 1 and 2. It feels like a Naughty Dog game. Graphics are very nice too and importantly the story looks like it can have fucks given to it.

I HAVE THE BIGGEST SMILE ON MY FACE RIGHT NOW.

That third power.

Your mind will be blown.

No one here guessed it.

It really is something we use every single day and take for granted.

I think this game will have people who didn't like Infamous liking infamous. I can't express how much better the quality of the game increased. It's just a giant leap forward.

Dinjooh

You can say that again. I'm majoring in animation in DePaul and whenever the cutscenes take effect, I immediately sit up and just focus on Delsin.

Urgh. You sound thrilled but I hate that. I had half a year in Uni just about fonts.

Now I can't stop spotting typefaces wherever I go.

My gf is incredibly annoyed whenever I whisper into her ear *You know that bus sign. That shit's gotham black, mhmm*

Top Bottom