• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

DrBo42

I'm just hoping for a patch to fix some performance issues. It runs great most of the time but when there's a decent amount of enemies on-screen and you start destroying the DUP buildings...not so much. There are also some hitches that seem to be load/LOD related.

ron_bato

As someone who's been keeping up with this thread (very nice OT btw), I agree with the sentiment that we should cool it a bit with all the screens and the teasing in here. It's still nearly a week away from its official launch, so not many people have a hold of the game at all yet
(and I probably won't do until I get a hold of a bloody PS4)
. The game looks freaking gorgeous and all in the screens posted (like seriously one of the best looking games I've ever seen) but I'd rather discover some of these moments and areas on my own. Plus, there's a dedicated thread for people to talk about any sorts of spoilers (even if it might be a minefield of information).

I really don't want to see/read something which will force me to bail on this thread, basically :(

I second this. Needs to be repeated once again.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
I'm just hoping for a patch to fix some performance issues. It runs great most of the time but when there's a decent amount of enemies on-screen and you start destroying the DUP buildings...not so much. There are also some hitches that seem to be load/LOD related.

Nooooo.

Ascenion

Look what you guys made me do:
cUnNyF2.jpg

Ascenion

Wow. You nearly have the same collection I do. The only difference is I also have the camera, Killzone: Shadowfall, and a 1 Year PS+ Subscription.
I had been using my roommates PS4, but seeing these screenshots and all made me take the jump when I found a PS4 in the mall today. I had plus from my PS3.

OsirisBlack

Banned
I had been using my roommates PS4, but seeing these screenshots and all made me take the jump when I found a PS4 in the mall today. I had plus from my PS3.

If I may, Despite the bugs Battlefield 4 is an amazingly fun game,Resogun is something you must experience on the PS4, Strider is good old school fun and is actually pretty tough when played on harder difficulty ...... Lastly Give all of the F2P games a shot I am horribly addicted to DC universe online..... horribly.

Oh and I was wondering can anyone beanie this Dualshock 4? Also it would be cool if you could maybe make the background a light blue or something...

But if not just a beanie would work! Thanks I appreciate it whoever does it.

Have to say that they really did great job in maintain almost 75% in secrecy, its nice to be surprised by never before seen character or environment, but I really hope all this secrecy doesn't affect the game sales.

When Sony released its trailer for the new Gold over ear headphones, suggested that there would be an audio app for Second Son. Has anyone come across any info about this or just Sony BS'ing in the Video.

RE_Player

Have to say that they really did great job in maintain almost 75% in secrecy, its nice to be surprised by never before seen character or environment, but I really hope all this secrecy doesn't affect the game sales.
I doubt it will impact sales. Personally I much prefer it this way, knowing next to nothing other than the first couple powers and some characters. Sucker Punch admitted that they revealed too much in the lead up to inFamous 2, which I agree with, so I'm happy they got to get people excited without showing too much.

When Sony released its trailer for the new Gold over ear headphones, suggested that there would be an audio app for Second Son. Has anyone come across any info about this or just Sony BS'ing in the Video.

Actually I was looking through the pause menu and under options there is an option for "Audio Mix" and besides TV, Headphones etc. there is an option for the Gold Headphones.

Delt31

Bring it,I am very interested in seeing this perspective.

so after about two hours of gameplay, this game unfortunately met my expectation of amazing graphics but been there done that. Maybe i'm just sick of these type of games now where its checkpoint this, capture that then move on but the gameplay just feels stale. The gfxs on the other hand are even better than I thought - prob one of the nicest looking console games I've seen but I'm bored.

I want to know what the first patch consists of. I don't want to play too much and the game has a patch that improves the game considerably.

Top Bottom