• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

sjay1994

I'm referring to the Good ending. I've only seen that one.

Kinda a bummer to hear, considering both the good and evil endings of infamous 2 were incredibly solid. But then again.. the thing I remember the most about infamous 2 was its endings.

Ah well, it sounds like its going to be a fun ride.

OsirisBlack

Banned
3lb32Fb.gif

Even my wife cracked up when she saw this one... you sir have won the internet for the day.

mrtoffee

I was still enjoying it very much! But there just wasn't a whole lot of variety in the mission structure or even character interaction. Go here, pew pew shoot some enemies or get something, go to the next one. Smoke and Neon are so much fun to use, though, so I can look past that.

It's a very well put together game.

MID-GAME(ISH) SPOILERS SO DON'T READ D:

It's the one where you get the third power(and the one after where you upgrade it). You know what I'm talking about!

Completely agree on both parts. Mid-game is godlike.

So is Delsin kinda like Peter from the TV series Heroes?

As how Peter absorbs the powers of others around him adding more and more into his arsenal.

That makes me wonder. If there is a sequel, will the powers be reset? Kind of like Mega Man.

I doubt it. At the beginning of Infamous 2 Sucker Punch made the active decision to let you keep all your powers from the first one. You just made yourself even stronger in 2, which is what I'm sure will happen when they release the sequel.

Loudninja

I doubt it. At the beginning of Infamous 2 Sucker Punch made the active decision to let you keep all your powers from the first one. You just made yourself even stronger in 2, which is what I'm sure will happen when they release the sequel.
Going to be a hard balance though.

You did lose some powers though. You lost the rocket powers. Not sure about grenades though. It's been a while since I did a playthrough.

Infamous tends to have nothing to do after beating the game.

What I really want from the game is a form of New Game plus. I just want to keep all my shards and power levels. That's it.
I would assume something like this can be patched in with enough demand. I don't see why not, but I'm not a game developer Lol.

For those of you who have played it. Have you noticed women finding you more attractive now that you have played it?
Please no spoilers

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
For those of you who have played it. Have you noticed women finding you more attractive now that you have played it?
Please no spoilers

I heard a in game chick yell at me "I want to name all my kids after you Dilbert!". The pedestrians say some funny stuff.

Top Bottom