• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

Someone just posted uncompressed shots from a capture card in the Next Gen screenshot thread.

To which I say:
KWaXzl5.gif

1399416-bueno.jpg

Amazing, removing the compression really makes the graphics shine, I really want a capture card now.

does anyone know of any mom and pop video game stores in Brooklyn NY? the good one that sold games on 86ST and Bay Parkway is no longer in business =\

Was between missions just going around the city for about an hour and all of a sudden, it started to rain. Sure enough after a few minutes the streets and buildings were wet and soon after small puddles started to form. I had never seen that happen in this game, took me until my 2nd playthrough to see something I never knew was there. Pretty cool.

Happened to me on my first playthrough was pretty cool when it did because there was still some sun out, gave it a nice effect.

MercuryLS

Banned
Why is this coming out on a friday rather than a tuesday? I'm worried my copy won't arrive on that day and I'll have to wait till monday.

Nuke Soda

Nope. Sucker Punch actually stuck to their guns this time and kept the original look of the character instead of catering to some people who don't like it. Good on them.

The only thing that can be customized in the game are the emblems on the back of his denim jacket.

Infamous Cole- Boring.

Infamous 2 Cole(Original)- Why have you guys ruined classic Cole's look?

Sucker Punch was not winning with that battle.

Jesb

Without posting spoilers are the side missions better this time? I found the side missions to be repetitive and bland in the last game.

I've never played a infamous title. Is this a must bye?? Fun for a 34 year old family dude?i know it's pretty , but so was kz and that was a shitty game IMO. Thx gaf

MercuryLS

Banned
2nd Cole was way better. Both were boring characters though. Delsin looks better than both of them.

Agreed. I don't get some of the hate for Delsin, he looks like an interesting character even with the Beanie. I know Troy Baker will give another good performance.

Top Bottom