• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPad Air

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Woke up to find my iPad Air screen completely shattered this morning. So fucking bummed. Looking like apple is charging something like 300 to fix it. Does anymore have any tips or recommendations on how to get it fixed for some what cheap? Just taking a shot in the dark here. Feeling sick over this shit ugh.

Deku Tree

Woke up to find my iPad Air screen completely shattered this morning. So fucking bummed. Looking like apple is charging something like 300 to fix it. Does anymore have any tips or recommendations on how to get it fixed for some what cheap? Just taking a shot in the dark here. Feeling sick over this shit ugh.

Don't know about buying it or fixing it on the cheap, but at this point with the iPad event so close I would just wait it out and possibly try to buy a new one if I were you.

Aiii

So not worth it
Don't know about buying it or fixing it on the cheap, but at this point with the iPad event so close I would just wait it out and possibly try to buy a new one if I were you.

Yep, pretty much, sell your broken iPad Air for small change (and have someone else fix it so they can get an old device on the cheap) and trade up.

But of course, that is if finances allow that for you.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?

Ah okay yeah I hadn't really even thought of that. I'll look into that for sure. If the new iPad is like 500 or so I should be able to get one I think after selling this. Thanks dude!

PFD

How did it shatter? Did you sleep on it or something?

bananas

Banned
So I was able to get a new iPad Air 1 with 64GB for only $499 at Target the other day due to a price error on their website. Saved $100.

Really loving this tablet too.

greyshark

So I was able to get a new iPad Air 1 with 64GB for only $499 at Target the other day due to a price error on their website. Saved $100.

Really loving this tablet too.

Wouldn't it have to be that cheap considering the iPad Air 2 64 GB is currently selling for $599?

Top Bottom