• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is it really that @$*&ing hard to make a decent UT2K4 server? (incomprehensible rant)

Why the hell do NONE exist? I'm not talking about pings and shit, either. All I want is to join a CTF server with no fucking bots, playing a decent fucking map (not some shitty 3rd party "OMG LOOK I CAN USE UNREALED" which seems to be all the rage on servers these days), not instagib, low grav, rapid fire unlimited ammo sniper rifle rocket launches of doom, or any other shitty mutator. Just a simple game of CTF! Is that too much to ask?!

CTF is just an example, too. This shit exists in all gametypes, except onslaught, which sucks all sorts of ass on its own.

Fuck.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Why don't you go crash the WoW servers again?

lexi

Banned
The best servers aren't in the Server Browser. You need to find a decent clan/Game server site, unfortunately.

Once you do though, Let the good times roll, UT2k4 is easily the best Online game of 2004.

lockii said:
The best servers aren't in the Server Browser. You need to find a decent clan/Game server site, unfortunately.

Once you do though, Let the good times roll, UT2k4 is easily the best Online game of 2004.

Any suggestions? Been awhile since I've used an external one. Haven't tried Gamespy lately (but it was going downhill last time I remember it) and All Seeing Eye simply doesn't work too well.

I *really* like UT2K4 but most the servers I've found just absolutely suck.

Edit: Crap, I misinterpreted and thought you were talking about external server browsers :p

Top Bottom