• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It looks like Black Myth Wukong is not coming to xbox anytime soon. Microsoft sent the exact same statement about the delay

pasterpl

J8KZkVD.jpeg
Xbox one x by that time I believe, but yeah, still weaker than GTx1080, still I didn’t have big Oled pc monitor vs 75 inch qled Samsung tv(upgraded to projectors). Point I am making I am playing games where they run best and also where they are available, where I will get best experience. You like to dig through my old post so you can see my ps4 pro set with games I was selling as I listed it here on the marketplace. I also have GameCube, dreamcast, still have my ps2. Over years I have purchased oculus, HTC vr headsets, incl. pro. Psvr etc. I am such a green rat. Aren’t I? Still play on my vita etc.

Xbox one x by that time I believe, but yeah, still weaker than GTx1080, still I didn’t have big Oled pc monitor vs 75 inch qled Samsung tv(upgraded to projectors). Point I am making I am playing games where they run best and also where they are available, where I will get best experience. You like to dig through my old post so you can see my ps4 pro set with games I was selling as I listed it here on the marketplace. I also have GameCube, dreamcast, still have my ps2. Over years I have purchased oculus, HTC vr headsets, incl. pro. Psvr etc. I am such a green rat. Aren’t I? Still play on my vita etc.
TclbB1Q.jpeg

GHG

Gold Member
What I learned about is that you don’t like MS, love to defend steam deck and playstation. I have got lot less brand loyalty than you, not a fanboy anymore. And can see flaws in products made by companies that I like.

I like good products. Which Xbox isn't. Hence I have pretty much everything but an Xbox.

Beats behaving like my well-being hinges on Xbox's survival. I hope Microsoft compensate you handsomely, if not it's just sad.

Last edited:

pasterpl

Press X for doubt.
I actually bought Wukong on steam (as well as many other games (almost at 600 now), incl even likes of days gone etc.)

but yes, I prefer Xbox, and Xbox games than other consoles. I love Zelda, Metroid Prime, Pikmin as well, same with Mario on my switch). Owned all PlayStation consoles except ps5 as there are no games on it I want to play that would offer new experiences compared to what I have had/played on my ps4 pro. I sont like Sony but mainly due to toxicity of their fans (You know people using AI to generate Xbox logo in the sh*tier etc. Just to antagonise others and mods not doing anything with this )

Last edited:

pasterpl

I don’t have problem admitting that I prefer windows for gaming, I use Mac OS for 50% of my work, 40% is windows and then 10% Linux (kali). After work my got OS is windows, worked with it since windows 3.1 and know it inside out (I am it guy at heart). Started gaming in early 90”s on MS-Dos 286 PC, my BFF had Amiga then (we have spent hours playing both), then we both move to PSX, and after that he went with ps2 and I went with OG Xbox, I really like MS as a company and their solutions.

yazenov

Again, quoting my post from 2020…when my pc setup was much worse. I guess if that makes you happy.
btw. I still prefer console experience that’s why I have over 40 inch Oled 120hz pc monitor and when possible use my Xbox controller to play games on my pc.
So you're saying you identify as a PC gamer but your an Xbox fan originally? Since it's not cool nowadays to be an Xbox fan.

I've seen alot of those nowadays. Tell us your pronounce too so we won't misgender you. No offense :p

Last edited:

BlackTron

I actually bought Wukong on steam (as well as many other games (almost at 600 now), incl even likes of days gone etc.)

but yes, I prefer Xbox, and Xbox games than other consoles. I love Zelda, Metroid Prime, Pikmin as well, same with Mario on my switch). Owned all PlayStation consoles except ps5 as there are no games on it I want to play that would offer new experiences compared to what I have had/played on my ps4 pro. I sont like Sony but mainly due to toxicity of their fans (You know people using AI to generate Xbox logo in the sh*tier etc. Just to antagonise others and mods not doing anything with this )

I'm trying to think about how badly I'd be flogged if I said the reason I didn't like Xbox anymore was because a fan photoshopped a Wii U in the shitter.

I don’t have problem admitting that I prefer windows for gaming, I use Mac OS for 50% of my work, 40% is windows and then 10% Linux (kali). After work my got OS is windows, worked with it since windows 3.1 and know it inside out (I am it guy at heart). Started gaming in early 90”s on MS-Dos 286 PC, my BFF had Amiga then (we have spent hours playing both), then we both move to PSX, and after that he went with ps2 and I went with OG Xbox, I really like MS as a company and their solutions.

I'm impressed you're still going with my shitpost memes. I'm almost flattered

pasterpl

I'm trying to think about how badly I'd be flogged if I said the reason I didn't like Xbox anymore was because a fan photoshopped a Wii U in the shitter.
It is not only these memes, some of these are really funny and I appreciate these, but overall shitposting across the Xbox game threads is something normal On NeoGaf etc. Usually executed by the same offenders. It is sum of things.

pasterpl

So you're saying you identify as a PC gamer but your an Xbox fan originally? Since it's not cool nowadays to be an Xbox fan.

I've seen alot of those nowadays. Tell us your pronounce too so we won't misgender you. No offense :p
I have started as PC Master Race - when I was 6 years old. Then I moved to Xbox + pc and over years became Xbox mainly but still buying and playing on other platforms. This gen with all changes and both Sony and MS releasing their games on PC I am getting back to my core - where it all started with PC, but I still use Xbox and switch. Love gamepass pc app as it gives you that almost PC experience. Love steam since it started etc. Never liked Microsoft store.

BlackTron

It is not only these memes, some of these are really funny and I appreciate these, but overall shitposting across the Xbox game threads is something normal On NeoGaf etc. Usually executed by the same offenders. It is sum of things.

Doubling down? Impressive.

HeWhoWalks

Gold Member
I wish I could find the smallest violin for you. Would help with your current problem.

In reality, if you can highlight one side’s toxicity while ignoring all of the others who do the same, “I’m not a fanboy anymore” is about as close to true as this site’s theme being purple.

Klayzer

I wish I could find the smallest violin for you. Would help with your current problem.

In reality, if you can highlight one side’s toxicity while ignoring all of the others who do the same, “I’m not a fanboy anymore” is about as close to true as this site’s theme being purple.
I love how they always play the innocent role. My favorite retort is, "I'm a PC GAMER" .... while cheerleading and deflecting for Microsoft, when any criticism comes their way.

skyfinch

Lol, y'all really think Xbox could handle this game? I mean, it runs beautifully on PS5. 4k 60fps smooth with zero compromise. But that's Sony.
How the fuck some weak ass, lack of shipping tools, zero games, Phil the destroying, Series S gonna handle this shit. It can't even handle a janky ass Foamstars port.

Orbital2060

Is this actually true? Isnt AI and amount of enemies on screen etc governed by the CPU? The main difference with the X and S is the graphical abilities and the memory configuration, but I dont think any of that would affect the number of enemies on screen.

Is this actually true? Isnt AI and amount of enemies on screen etc governed by the CPU? The main difference with the X and S is the graphical abilities and the memory configuration, but I dont think any of that would affect the number of enemies on screen.

RAM is going to affect almost, if not everything that happens on screen. Including AI. They work in tandam. It's never the case that CPU just works on x while RAM works on Y

Last edited:

laynelane

Watching people shit on devs and downplay all their concerns was crazy to see.

It wasn't just fans either. That downplaying was on display from MS too:

They made a decision that impacts game development in a negative way and the responsibility for that was continually put on the shoulders of devs. Agreed that it was crazy to see as is the continued deflections to this day - eg. Sony made a super secret deal to keep the game off Xbox.

laynelane

You jest, but many believe that shit. Just look at some of these posts in this thread.

Yep, MS spreads the bullshit and even after all the lies they've been caught in - there are some who still believe them. This is pretty much what happened with BG3 and it wasn't resolved until Larian spoke up about the S issue. It's not just fans, though. The media often facilitates this too.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
That Xbro life is one full of stress and suffering.

He aged 2 decades during the Xbox One era.

Aging Matt Damon GIF

Bro went from being 15 with the Xbox 360, to 25 with the Xbox One, to 45 with the Xbox Series X :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

Top Bottom