• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

How the hell did DDP work through his broken ribs in WCW (if it was legit). I bruised my ribs last week and everything I do hurts. DDP is a machine.

G-Fex

z78uYeD.gif

Damnit AJ

2Lewd4Kids

G-Fex

God. Nobody hates black people, gay people, alcohol(ics), and sexual women? What a terrible person.

I also hate hillbillies. I heard one talking gibberish earlier on DayZ and it downright spooked me. hating sexual women though? Ha, you wouldn't say that if you saw my tumblr page.

strobogo

Banned
Fargo's Fabulous Ones

Skip the matches, but watch everything else. The music videos are amazing, and you should see Jackie Fargo's uncomfortable drunk promos and Tommy Rich's dad promo where he admits to not knowing what he's trying to say.

Aiii

So not worth it
Thanks guys...

Here's next week's Impact:
Kurt Angle b Bobby Roode in a cage match

Austin Aries b Chris Sabin to win the X title with Velvet Sky in a cage at ringside

Samoa Joe b Rockstar Spud

Gunner b James Storm in the match for the briefcase

Abyss returned when Eric Young was being beaten down 3-on-1 by the Bro Mans and Zema Ion

Magnus b Sting to keep the TNA title in a match where if Sting lost, his contract would end. This was the same kind of match as Magnus vs. Styles with tons of interference. Sting and Joe tried to help Sting but were outnumbered. Magnus ripped up Sting's contract at the end.

Looks like we're getting our WM wish this year. Well, I am. Well excited to here his theme hit. God, it would be amazing if he was a surprise Rumble entrant.

IT IS!

It's like we know each other too well bean

Well I don't get Spike in HD but it's still letterboxed so I have this tiny, crappy image on my tv and yeah I can stretch the picture but it looks like shit. If I could watch it in HD, I might've tuned in for another 10-20 minutes.

G-Fex

Big surprise: Wii U isn't selling anywhere near what was projected. Also, 3DS is doing slightly less well than expected. Nintendo is doomed 4lyfe. 2spooky4Luigi.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh god you think they'll ban me if I go into that thread and laugh like that?

I like my 3DS though :(

But the Wii U thing is hilarious.

Aiii

So not worth it
I like the Wii U, I wish it did better.

That said, the less it sells, the more it will be worth when I try to sell it off a decade from now.

G-Fex

That said, the less it sells, the more it will be worth when I try to sell it off a decade from now.

That also means it'll become super cheap in value and I'll get to buy one again along with Wind Waker HD or the newer zelda game.

Vylash

Man Impact is working very hard to make the X Division title completely worthless

The Wii U is cool and deserves to sell, hope 2014 turns things around

Aiii

So not worth it
Like Brie is gonna have her thunder stolen by having a wedding on TD on the same season as Trinity.

Come on now, she's a Bella.

Watched / skipped through the 1993 Royal Rumble on Youtube last night. Such a weird cast of wrestlers, particularly in comparison to the superstar-filled 1992 Rumble. The crowd reaction to Bob Backlund is hilarious - a few audible 'who's. Perfect got a huge pop for eliminating Flair, Savage got a good ovation as the final entrant, but there were so many guys I'd completely forgotten about [Max Moon, Skinner, Terry Taylor, Damien Demento] plus a random appearance from Carlos Colón. A weird time for the WWF.

Top Bottom