• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

DMczaf

Hey Vince

iS13QFvQ05DeS.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I would first like to extend a heartfelt hello to all of the new people and lapsed regulars we've had here this past month - I have not been there to greet you, but I diligently watched the thread while waiting in my Elimination Chamber and hope each and every one of you enjoys your time here and plans on sticking around for weeks to come.

Speaking of weeks, the 2nd Annual Avatar Rumble is set to take place on Saturday, January 25th, 2014, at 7:00PM Central. Check local listings and call your Pay-Per-View provider to order (for free!) - the WrassleGAF Network will also be providing live streaming for this event so make sure you tune in!

The stakes have never been higher here in WrassleGAF. Last year over 40 of us changed to Big Show avatars for a month when he ended up winning it all - and if memory serves, he was the 30th entrant as well! Who will win this year? The entrance themes are queued up, the list is complete, and we're using the brand new* WWE 2k14 Engine to deliver the finest in WrassleGAF Entertainment for our beloved WrassleGAF Universe.

Another aspect the WrassleGAF Universe has been able to enjoy is legitshook.com - our home away from home. It chronicles our more prolific writers, and Strobogo (and others!) have been crossposting their reviews in here to live forever at legitshook.com. We have implemented a search feature on the site, which was definitely needed.

I'd like to extend a few special thank-yous to diehard members who have done a lot of management work while I was away at the Isle of Misfit Toys. Bootaaay in particular, thank you for assembling the list of Avatar Rumble participants - it's not an easy job. You also went above and beyond the call (of duty) with the writeup of our year-end reviews, available in the OP. Strobogo, I don't need to thank you for everything you do keeping this thread alive with great in-depth posts and reviews, but I will thank you. You're our MVP for a reason.

I have another thank-you to the rest of you, all of you, for posting and making this community what it is. We're special, and even though others will say there's other communities here like us with the same feelings, I know we're unique, and I love you all.

I'd like to call everyone out to make sure you promote the Royal Rumble via your avatars - don't forget! If you need the transparency, it's here:

LRixAsC.png

I'm excited for this year, and I'm honored to have all of you with us in this endeavor. Let's make 2014 special, and let's do it together!

Thanks for listening to me ramble - I've been quiet for a month, and it hasn't been easy. I've got a lot to say!

Stay tuned for the Royal Rumble OT that tm24 is going to be putting out, we'll also discuss the Avatar Rumble in there! It'll be a doubleheader!

Thanks and enjoy the show!

Gdy3tBo.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Can somebody Royal Rumbify my avatar? I'm terrible with this stuff. Would like no colors but if thats too hard of a request I understand :(

I would first like to extend a heartfelt hello to all of the new people and lapsed regulars we've had here this past month - I have not been there to greet you, but I diligently watched the thread while waiting in my Elimination Chamber and hope each and every one of you enjoys your time here and plans on sticking around for weeks to come.

Speaking of weeks, the 2nd Annual Avatar Rumble is set to take place on Saturday, January 25th, 2014, at 7:00PM Central. Check local listings and call your Pay-Per-View provider to order (for free!) - the WrassleGAF Network will also be providing live streaming for this event so make sure you tune in!

The stakes have never been higher here in WrassleGAF. Last year over 40 of us changed to Big Show avatars for a month when he ended up winning it all - and if memory serves, he was the 30th entrant as well! Who will win this year? The entrance themes are queued up, the list is complete, and we're using the brand new* WWE 2k14 Engine to deliver the finest in WrassleGAF Entertainment for our beloved WrassleGAF Universe.

Another aspect the WrassleGAF Universe has been able to enjoy is legitshook.com - our home away from home. It chronicles our more prolific writers, and Strobogo (and others!) have been crossposting their reviews in here to live forever at legitshook.com. We have implemented a search feature on the site, which was definitely needed.

I'd like to extend a few special thank-yous to diehard members who have done a lot of management work while I was away at the Isle of Misfit Toys. Bootaaay in particular, thank you for assembling the list of Avatar Rumble participants - it's not an easy job. You also went above and beyond the call (of duty) with the writeup of our year-end reviews, available in the OP. Strobogo, I don't need to thank you for everything you do keeping this thread alive with great in-depth posts and reviews, but I will thank you. You're our MVP for a reason.

I have another thank-you to the rest of you, all of you, for posting and making this community what it is. We're special, and even though others will say there's other communities here like us with the same feelings, I know we're unique, and I love you all.

I'd like to call everyone out to make sure you promote the Royal Rumble via your avatars - don't forget! If you need the transparency, it's here:

LRixAsC.png

I'm excited for this year, and I'm honored to have all of you with us in this endeavor. Let's make 2014 special, and let's do it together!

Thanks for listening to me ramble - I've been quiet for a month, and it hasn't been easy. I've got a lot to say!

Stay tuned for the Royal Rumble OT that tm24 is going to be putting out, we'll also discuss the Avatar Rumble in there! It'll be a doubleheader!

Thanks and enjoy the show!

Gdy3tBo.jpg

Vinny back with a face turn

I just invented a new Sitcom series.

"My Name is Early Access"

It stars Jason Lee, a petty Games Designer who has released unfinished broken game after unfinished broken game. One day he gets hit by a car on his way to claim a lot of money from a successful Steam Sale. While in hospital he vows to restore his Karma and makes a list of all the things he must fix in his computer games.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yes to us always a face, but the 30 day wellness violation left us wondering if you would come back as a heel.

Only considered a heel on gaming-side, which I will never, EVER touch again.

Top Bottom