• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think the Virtual Boy is a more apt comparison. Right, Sunflower?

I've had some experience in that area
91AxG7T.jpg

You can go there, just don't make stupid posts like the last couple times that got you banned.

#pipebomb

You're gonna be so mad when they announce Htown as a mod.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm excited to see you excited. I want Brotista in full effect.

Oh shit, when's the Avatar rumble? Were all the wrestlers submitted?!

Yes, it filled up quick. Saturday January 25th, 7pm Central, aka THE NIGHT BEFORE THE ROYAL RUMBLE.

It's the DUOMBLE! TWO RAMBLES! TWO NIGHTS!

ONE -REAL- WINNER

Who did I pick? Who did you pick? Who will be first? Who will be left standing?

McNei1y

I never took Sunflower for an admirer of Dr. Martin Luther King.

9f8teCf.gif

Yes, it filled up quick. Saturday January 25th, 7pm Central, aka THE NIGHT BEFORE THE ROYAL RUMBLE.

It's the DUOMBLE! TWO RAMBLES! TWO NIGHTS!

ONE -REAL- WINNER

Who did I pick? Who did you pick? Who will be first? Who will be left standing?

Yesssssssss. I'll be there. Is Big Slow making an appearance? I feel like it's necessary.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So, how does the Avatar Rumble work exactly?

You're one of the new members in here! I'd like to say hello - and may nobody shit in your bag. This isn't some carnie outfit!

Everyone here had submitted a wrestler with a bet attached - an ante of THEIR AVATAR. Whoever wins the rumble from the 40 submissions, all entrants must change their profile picture to an avatar of the winning wrestler. And yes, they are all wrestlers. No VGCW stuff. We have to draw a line somewhere.

It'll be fun, and streamed live on Twitch.

kiguel182

You're one of the new members in here! I'd like to say hello - and may nobody shit in your bag. This isn't some carnie outfit!

Everyone here had submitted a wrestler with a bet attached - an ante of THEIR AVATAR. Whoever wins the rumble from the 40 submissions, all entrants must change their profile picture to an avatar of the winning wrestler. And yes, they are all wrestlers. No VGCW stuff. We have to draw a line somewhere.

It'll be fun, and streamed live on Twitch.

hi! I'll keep an eye on my bag lol

That does seem fun and it seems that I just arrived and a bunch of people will change their avatar lol Bad timing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
good damn.

gimme your PSN ID, let's be internet friends.

Sunflower4000, let's!~

hi! I'll keep an eye on my bag lol

That does seem fun and it seems that I just arrived and a bunch of people will change their avatar lol Bad timing.

It's a ton of fun, we had a BALL last year. It's a riot. Takes a lot of time to find the right CAWs and put custom music on each of them so when their music hits, people sit up. It's all worth it...I wonder if GWF (Gaf Wrestling Federation) replays will ever his the WrassleGAF Network.

Aiii

So not worth it
So for some reason I started a 10-day trial to WoW Mists of Pandoria which makes this the first time in years that I've played WoW.

I don't understand what's going on in this game anymore. It's confusing the ever living fuck out of me.

And it's making me pay a ton of money just to fly my mount around the old continents, which I don't have because I have like 135g accross all my chars and now I can't fly anywhere and it's taking me ages to get around all the mountains and GOD THIS GAME IS PISSING ME OFF!

Xater

Speaking of weeks, the 2nd Annual Avatar Rumble is set to take place on Saturday, January 25th, 2014, at 7:00PM Central. Check local listings and call your Pay-Per-View provider to order (for free!) - the WrassleGAF Network will also be providing live streaming for this event so make sure you tune in!

Damn that's 2am for me. How long do these matches last on 2k14? I think I'd rather not wake up to having to change my avatar to Big Show.

PS: Welcome back Vince.

kiguel182

Sunflower4000, let's!~

It's a ton of fun, we had a BALL last year. It's a riot. Takes a lot of time to find the right CAWs and put custom music on each of them so when their music hits, people sit up. It's all worth it...I wonder if GWF (Gaf Wrestling Federation) replays will ever his the WrassleGAF Network.

Does it stay there in Twitch after the stream? Because live that's at 1 am here lol

EDIT: Now my avatar is ready to rumble!

Aiii

So not worth it
Damn that's 2am for me. How long do these matches last on 2k14? I think I'd rather not wake up to having to change my avatar to Big Show.

It's 2AM for me too mein Deutscher Freund.

We can manage.

Hell, I took a vacation the week after the Rumble just so I can watch it live via crappy lamp with the good folks of Wrasslegaf

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Does it stay there in Twitch after the stream? Because live that's at 1 am here lol

It does archive the stream. Tough to not get spoiled though!

Here's last year's. Watch with us!

http://www.twitch.tv/sunnybuns/b/366540510
http://www.twitch.tv/sunnybuns/b/366549441

This year I'll make sure I keep the chat window in the video feed so people can see reactions.

Xater

It's 2AM for me too mein Deutscher Freund.

We can manage.

Hell, I took a vacation the week after the Rumble just so I can watch it live via crappy lamp with the good folks of Wrasslegaf

Lately I have been staying up for RAW but I usually fall asleep during it. Well I hope the stakes will keep me awake.

Xater

My only exposure to the Young Bucks has been Final Battle and Wrestle Kingdom. I don't hate them.

Also they are better air guitarists than Tanahashi.

Rapstah

I watched Hell in a Cell live this year (CET) and it made me decide never to watch anything WWE live again. I have to stay off Twitter and out of this thread until the evening after the event my time which is not a big deal.

Xater

I watched Hell in a Cell live this year (CET) and it made me decide never to watch anything WWE live again. I have to stay off Twitter and out of this thread until the evening after the event my time which is not a big deal.

I usually see as much as I can live and then the rest on the next day. Staying for the whole thing be it RAW or a PPV is almost impossible.

Top Bottom