• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

I just even know what WWE would do with sting.

He isnt getting Taker. So then what? Nothing really fits. He doesn't have any connections to any big WWE names they can build off from since he was never there.

G-Fex

That's why she's so pasty and screams all the time. No sun or good food.

I like fish and chips! ...they eat fish and chips over there right?

And she isn't that pasty, Sheamus is pastier than toothpaste.

He isnt getting Taker. So then what? Nothing really fits. He doesn't have any connections to any big WWE names they can build off from since he was never there.

HES GONNA RAPPEL DOWN ON THE AUTHORITY JUST LIKE THE OLD DAYS!

Rafters and all.

Hey! Welcome back Sunny :)

i3bocyrFK3lPo.gif

strobogo said:
That's why she's so pasty and screams all the time. No sun or good food.

I'll give you the no sun part, but fuck you, I will fight to the death to defend the honour of meat pies, pasties, baked beans on toast, full English breakfasts and other Great British delicacies.

KissVibes

Banned

Sting vs Hogan.

Think about it. After the match ends they get to talk about WCW and remind folks to go and subscribe to the WWE Network to see the absolute best of the Monday Night Wars!

HES GONNA RAPPEL DOWN ON THE AUTHORITY JUST LIKE THE OLD DAYS!

Rafters and all.

I am pretty sure WWE has a zero hanging from the rafters policy.

Maybe he could be a GM? Or manage a faction with same face painted young talent?

Sting vs Hogan.

Think about it. After the match ends they get to talk about WCW and remind folks to go and subscribe to the WWE Network to see the absolute best of the Monday Night Wars!

Ill give you that. He seems infinity more useful as a talking head for WCW stuff.

I just cant see them doing anything with in as a wrestler.

UberTag

Crow Sting vs. Crow Ambrose.

Clearly.
Can this transition into a feud between Joker Sting vs. Joker Ambrose?

Someone needs to put over Alexander Rusev
Vince has useless Canadians to do that.
Namely Christian, Santino and Chris Jericho during one of his returns.

Speaking of Canadians, where the hell are actual Canadian wrestlers that are "pushed"?
I don't want to have to watch crappy TNA or ROH to watch Bobby Roode or Michael Elgin but the WWE is really forcing my hand.

If Sting stuck around after a potential Undetaker fight, you all know who'd he'd end up facing and who he'd end up putting over;
H's

meat pies? Like chicken pot pies?

Yeah, usually chicken & mushroom or steak & ale pies, steak & kidney pies, fish pies, shepherds pie, etc - plus savoury pork or game pies.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
It does archive the stream. Tough to not get spoiled though!

Here's last year's. Watch with us!

http://www.twitch.tv/sunnybuns/b/366540510
http://www.twitch.tv/sunnybuns/b/366549441

This year I'll make sure I keep the chat window in the video feed so people can see reactions.

YES! The chat is what made the rumble so special. The way the WrassleGAF universe rallied with Sin Cara was incredible. Not to mention all the mark outs when the different wrestlers came out. I'm actually looking forward to this more than the WWE rumble.

Oh and welcome back!

Since people are talking about Sting again: As much as a run with him would probably suck I just want to see it for the novelty of it. There just something about him working in WWE.

I know the novelty of seeing WCW stars in WWE wore out some 13 years ago, but I'd still mark out. Plus we'd probably get a good biography DVD out of it. I'd watch that.

G-Fex

If Sting stuck around after a potential Undetaker fight, you all know who'd he'd end up facing and who he'd end up putting over;
H's

Yeah, usually chicken & mushroom or steak & ale pies, steak & kidney pies, fish pies, shepherds pie, etc - plus savoury pork or game pies.

That sounds a lot better than french food

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

You're so gross. I'm glad to be back, but...YUCK.

YES! The chat is what made the rumble so special. The way the WrassleGAF universe rallied with Sin Cara was incredible. Not to mention all the mark outs when the different wrestlers came out. I'm actually looking forward to this more than the WWE rumble.

Oh and welcome back!

Thanks! The chat window is a tradeoff - the extra screen real estate is nice, but the reactions are...A+.

tm24 hit that Rumble thread up so we can promote it! It's a co-promotion with my brown skinned Mexican Konnan-type friends! Luncha Library!

BHZ Mayor

First post in this thread, but I've just started back watching WWE a couple of weeks ago because of 2K14. How long have they been this transparent with their storyline plans? Constant talk of potential during a Big E match, constant talk of dissension between the Shield, and just a few minutes ago talking about the connection between the Outlaws and Triple H are a few things to come to mind.

Also, holy shit Vickie Guerrero has the most annoying voice ever.

Hopefully this post doesn't get lost because you guys move fast.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
First post in this thread, but I've just started back watching WWE a couple of weeks ago because of 2K14. How long have they been this transparent with their storyline plans? Constant talk of potential during a Big E match, constant talk of dissension between the Shield, and just a few minutes ago talking about the connection between the Outlaws and Triple H are a few things to come to mind.

Welcome brother or sister! The real trick is that while it sounds transparent, that's how they work people! Don't trust what they say too much!

Hope to see you around more!

strobogo

Banned

They've always been that transparent. "X has tons of potential" and "X seem to not be getting along" have been going on since the 70s.

Anyone watching Fantasticamania in 8 hours or so?

NJPW/CMLL, "FANTASTICAMANIA", 2014.01.18
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo

18:30 JST | 10:30 EU | 09:30 UK | 04:30 EST | 01:30 PST

Spanish Commentary | Japanese Commentary - $15

1. Maximo vs Jado vs Taichi
2. Stuka Jr. & Rey Cometa vs Yujiro Takahashi & OKUMURA
3. Tiger Mask, Titan, KUSHIDA & Fuego vs Rey Escorpion, YOSHI-HASHI, Niebla Roja & Vangelis
4. Volador Jr. & BUSHIROAD vs Mascara Dorada & El Desperado
5. Shinsuke Nakamura vs Rush
6. Hiroshi Tanahashi, Tetsuya Naito & La Sombra vs Kazuchika Okada, Ultimo Guerrero & Tomohiro Ishii
7. Mexican National Lightweight Title: Mephisto (c) vs Mistico

Nakamura vs Rush should be awesome and that 6-man tag looks good fun as well. Hope the main event delivers, the new Mistico's pretty impressive.

You're so gross. I'm glad to be back, but...YUCK.

Man, that isn't even approaching gross when it comes to British food. Jellied eels, for instance.

UberTag

The WWE loves to telegraph their angles before they happen. If only because they think their audience is inept and needs everything spelled out for them.
Enjoy the barrage of "how to download the app" walkthroughs.

Can I get a Rumble-fied avatar? But not with that old-school Rumble logo, oh no. I want this one.

20130111_Royal_Rumble_EVENT_LOGO_zpsb0feec0a.png

Attached to the bottom of this...

UberTag_zps0ca01620.png

Feel free to crop the chain at the top.

I want Sting to come back on the condition he loses weight and does his Starcade 97 gimmick.

Same everything. Theme. Attire. Everything.

That goes for Taker and Unforgiven 98.

If you want to make it big here kid, make sure to shake DMczaf's hand. Otherwise things won't be so pretty for you.
ihyKJ58PdmTbs.gif

Verendus

Banned
For the avatar Rumble, how will we know which entry belongs to which poster? Three years ago, I don't remember if we did a Rumble. We just had the lottery.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
The WWE loves to telegraph their angles before they happen. If only because they think their audience is inept and needs everything spelled out for them.

Can I get a Rumble-fied avatar? But not with that old-school Rumble logo, oh no. I want this one.

UberTag_zps0ca01620.png

JYoX9oE.png
2H8vhuH.png
NosDEWY.png
Xg5NXhe.png
9bmCPCG.png
8vbdThG.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

UberTag_zps0ca01620.png

YbCrjOU.png

NOT happy with this. Maybe someone can make it work better.

EDIT: Plywood's got you covered meng. This one looks best.
9bmCPCG.png

Thanks Ply!

UberTag

Awesome avatar guys... thanks a bunch!

Royal Rumble fun fact I'm unashamedly leeching off WWE.com:

2003 - Batista makes it to the Final 4 - eliminated 27th by The Undertaker
2005 - Batista wins the Rumble
2008 - Batista makes it to the Final 3 - eliminated 28th by Triple H
2010 - Batista makes it to the Final 3 - eliminated 28th by John Cena
2014 - Batista enters the Rumble

Batista always makes it close to the end of every Rumble match he's participated in.

Ripclawe

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KSyT6tT1Tk

Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery

When Shaggy and Scooby win tickets to WrestleMania XXX, the entire gang travels in the Mystery Machine to New Orleans where WWE is holding the epic event. However, when a mysterious ghostly bear appears and threatens to ruin the show, suddenly Scooby, Shaggy, Velma, Daphne, and Fred come up with a brilliant idea. They decided that they will ask 9 WWE superstars to help them solve a very important mystery called Scooby Doo goes Wrestlemania. The 9 WWE superstars include John Cena, Brodus Clay, Mr. McMahon, AJ Lee, Triple H, The Miz, and Kane.

WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED OF THIS AWESOMENESS INCOMING??????

Has anybody ever used d-Con rat traps before?

Been having a bit of rodent problem in my kitchen and I don't wanna use poison or traps. I'm trying to not make my place into a CZW show but with rats.

Top Bottom