• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

G-Fex

Has anybody ever used d-Con rat traps before?

Been having a bit of rodent problem in my kitchen and I don't wanna use poison or traps. I'm trying to not make my place into a CZW show but with rats.

buy these super stick surface things at the store.

Basically you lay them down or fold them into a box. They're incredibly sticky with glue (so be careful) that it can trap rodents and whatever else walks into it.

You mean the ones they use on flies? Because I'm pretty sure it's only for flies.

No, I want these assholes dead. Serves them right for making a hole in my Folger's packets.

strobogo

Banned
King vs Idol/Rich

About a half hour of stuff on the feud that was centered around King's balls. For real. The heels went out of their way to injure King's balls and ruptured a testicle. But it wasn't very interesting and had no gifs, so I didn't even bother to review it. But it's up if you want to watch.

G-Fex

You mean the ones they use on flies? Because I'm pretty sure it's only for flies.

No, I want these assholes dead. Serves them right for making a hole in my Folger's packets.

no they make them for spiders/ants/and rodents like mice/rats. You lay em on the floor.

I think there's like these rodent one way traps that are plastic boxes that either kill them or hold them indefinitely

Pavaloo

Can someone rumbalize my avatar? Don't have any good software on my laptop :/

nvm figured it out :p

Sunny TNA name idea: FunSour
yeah I'm bad at these

strobogo

Banned
Possible names if for Sunny in TNA:

Son Flour

Bun Shower

Moon Seed

Vance McHauer

Mr. McDonald (farmer gimmick)

Shane McJuicer (health drink gimmick)

EDIT: Watching Genesis. First TNA show I've watched since BFG. Spud is a fucking turd. He reminds me of Quinn from Dexter. I did laugh at him aping Bad News Barrett lines. Why is there a fan with a cape on behind Magnus? Are they really doing a giant stable again? Have they not learned from the the prior 45 times they've tried it?

G-Fex

You know what I should do Stro? I should review the two TNA Dvds I got with my brown box/bag special I bought a while back.

strobogo

Banned
You know what I should do Stro? I should review the two TNA Dvds I got with my brown box/bag special I bought a while back.

You should take up drinking before you do. Trust me.

tve74569-19900121-1877.jpg

strobogo

Banned
Definitely pick up a bottle of whiskey and your preferred brand of cola/soda/pop. I find Canadian whiskey to be the smoothest, even bottom shelf stuff. And you should start out on the bottom shelf as it is cheapest and if you don't like it you aren't out of a bunch of money. Also, you don't want to start out with your tastes being set on the expensive stuff.

I suggest Crown, Canadian Hunter, or Canadian Superior. Get Coke/Pepsi (or their diet/0 calorie versions), possibly even RC Cola. I'm sure RC Cola and Crown Royal fit well together.

Kaladin

TNA lives and dies by giant stables strobogo. You know this.

Team Canada, Main Event Mafia, Christian's Coalition, something with Jeff Jarrett during his title reigns, Immortal, Aces & Eights, Dixieland.....

Seriously, they don't know what to do with themselves if they don't have a heel group in the mix.

Pavaloo

Watching SmackDown. Kane just interrupted Punk. Kane's such a G.

edit: Yeah, Kane is such a G.

Oh shit. That was the end? Well then.

G-Fex

Definitely pick up a bottle of whiskey and your preferred brand of cola/soda/pop. I find Canadian whiskey to be the smoothest, even bottom shelf stuff. And you should start out on the bottom shelf as it is cheapest and if you don't like it you aren't out of a bunch of money. Also, you don't want to start out with your tastes being set on the expensive stuff.

I suggest Crown, Canadian Hunter, or Canadian Superior. Get Coke/Pepsi (or their diet/0 calorie versions), possibly even RC Cola. I'm sure RC Cola and Crown Royal fit well together.

Thank you Stro I'll keep this stuff in mind.

You know I used to write for the school paper back in high school as a movie reviewer.

maybe I'll have some fun doing this.

Can't be worse than my hideously poor video game review videos from youtube (shudder)

strobogo

Banned
I don't find Velvet attractive at all. A Double eats pussy! LOL. Velvet I think is the least attractive woman on the TNA roster. So fake looking. Is A8 dead?

strobogo

Banned
Has there ever been a period where TNA didn't have at least 2 stables? Simon Diamond is so fucking fat. He's fatter than Taz. What is The Brain Surgeon doing in the Impact Zone?

G-Fex

I don't find Velvet attractive at all. A Double eats pussy! LOL. Velvet I think is the least attractive woman on the TNA roster. So fake looking. Is A8 dead?

I'm pretty damn sure A8 is dead.

Yes Velvet is indeed the fakest looking. She looks more plasticy than barbie

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Vince! When are you streaming the Royal Rumble Avatar match?

Speaking of weeks, the 2nd Annual Avatar Rumble is set to take place on Saturday, January 25th, 2014, at 7:00PM Central. Check local listings and call your Pay-Per-View provider to order (for free!) - the WrassleGAF Network will also be providing live streaming for this event so make sure you tune in!

G-Fex

How did it die? Typical TNA/WCW just kind of fading out?

It died a slow death with it ending with a match between Bully and Anderson where if Anderson won Aces of Eights would disband though only 3 members were left with Taz as there announcer.

Typical.

I just thought they stopped talking about it.

They hyped up Aces and Eights to be the biggest thing since nWo wolfpac and it turned out to be nWo Silver

strobogo

Banned
Bully Ray has gone crazy and has a thing about putting people through burning tables now (again), but he takes the time to put tape over the logo on the bottle? Lol. I see Kurt has been playing the Arkham games and thought Al Snow had some Riddler info.

tm24

You better start on the dot Sunny. If im late for my gf's parent anniversary, a avatar rumble is not on the valid excuses list

Pavaloo

Remember when we talked about how Punk doesn't like talking to radio personalities? Well, neither does GGG. What a bunch of obnoxious dicks, seriously.

http://www.wrestleview.com/wwe-news/46197-kane-hangs-up-on-radio-station-in-cincinnati-full-audio
Such a dumb ass set of interviewers too. What are they going to next? Post the video of Kane hanging up and reply with an antoniobanderas.gif? I'm surprised he even said "let's do this another time" or was anything near cordial. I would've just hung it up after the immediate question/introduction.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Such a dumb ass set of interviewers too. What are they going to next? Post the video of Kane hanging up and reply with an antoniobanderas.gif? I'm surprised he even said "let's do this another time" or was anything near cordial. I would've just hung it up after the immediate question/introduction.
What pissed me off most was their laugh. Why are 99% of radio personalities like the biggest collection of obnoxious jackasses? 40 year old men acting like frat boys.

strobogo

Banned
What pissed me off most was their laugh. Why are 99% of radio personalities like the biggest collection of obnoxious jackasses? 40 year old men acting like frat boys.

Because NPR/Air America doesn't get DA RATINGS. People don't listen to civil discussions on the radio. They listen to obnoxiousness and sex talk.

I think I'm about to get an old iPhone 3 and use it like an iPod touch. Will unactivated phones still be able to use GPS?

Top Bottom