• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

G-Fex

I don't think I'd change my name (again).

I've got no superstar that I can say I'm that much of a fan of much less claim I think is the best of all time.

it's just whatever

SoulPlaya

more money than God
GGG the third?
images

Not bad.

Fucking hell, Yuji Okabayashi is just ridiculous;

iI5B5LsBieSyG.gif

Also, Daisuke Sekimoto vs Kohei Sato was real good, very hard-hitting match as you'd expect. Easily the best match I've seen out of Sato yet.

FIGHTING SPIRITUUUUUU;

iI3vcUB0Nc9a7.gif

Sekimoto in beast mode;

iD326kAjLu07q.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Perhaps someone already brought this up but Kane apparently hates people bringing up his previous gimmicks? Strange.
At this stage of his career, I think GGG is just sick and tired of disrespectful idiots, and I think he doesn't want to deal with a third class shock jock anymore.

It's 2014, dude. You really think you're being edgy by pointing out that wrestling isn't real, and that a wrestler had a previous gimmick?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ryo Hazuki in Sonic Racing Transformed was worth the $1.59 hands down. He races in a sit-down arcade cabinet. So happy.

Limit

At this stage of his career, I think GGG is just sick and tired of disrespectful idiots, and I think he doesn't want to deal with a third class shock jock anymore.

It's 2014, dude. You really think you're being edgy by pointing out that wrestling isn't real, and that a wrestler had a previous gimmick?

I have no idea who these radio people are and what their schtick is but going by the clip it didn't sound like they were trying to be edgy by bringing up a previous gimmick. They were just being playful. And Kane for some flipped out as soon as they mentioned his age old gimmick.

strobogo

Banned
More Memphis Moments

I recommend Black Diamond, Dutch's interview, Stan Hansen promo, Tommy Rich vs Keith Roberson, Big Bubba dancing, and Curt Hennig goes crazy. Boy Tony and the following maid segment if you want to see some of the worst wrestling programming of all time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Watched Stro's Gilbert Family video. Loved it. Eddie Gilbert was great - I remember seeing him as a kid and HATING him. Looking back, I really appreciate the work he did. Fantastic video quality too - amazing stuff. Thanks Stro.

strobogo

Banned
Watched Stro's Gilbert Family video. Loved it. Eddie Gilbert was great - I remember seeing him as a kid and HATING him. Looking back, I really appreciate the work he did. Fantastic video quality too - amazing stuff. Thanks Stro.

It's even better if you've seen his older promos where he sounded like a lost redneck child with negative charisma.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I've been watching KANA matches all evening

She's like a better version of AJ but AJ isn't a video game journalist on the side

Her heel turn was great

9jq6zGs.jpg

Top Bottom