• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

G-Fex

I thought about watching a movie, maybe vertigo or some other 'classic' movie I need to get around to see. Then I remembered I had 3 more hot ppv dvds that had to be seen. Let's get to this!
TNA PRODUCTIONS PRESENT
7diYlXG.jpg

it's 2007 so I'm sure Sting debuted already. We start off with AJ Styles talking to Kurt Angle. They're talking about Christian and some other crap. AJ mentions tonight is the return of Kevin Nash and Scott Hall! HEY YO AND BIG D! Mrs. Angle and Tomko is there. Angle is going to go talk to Christain. AJ acts stupid, Tomko isn't amused
---------
We cut to a music video mentioning it's a silent night bloody night deadly night whatever, it's GRITTY AND BLOODY AND GRUESOME!..I guess. A silent night MASSSACRE! We see quick flashes of Steiner, Booker T, Abyss, BLACK REIGN, and Rhino and others. It's probably the worst attempt at making Silent Night gritty.

------

There is no pre-show we get right into the first match

TABLES MATCH: Motor City Machineguns and X-division champion "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal vs. Team 3D and Johnny Devine

Team 3D comes out first with Johnny Devine who looks like a goon with a shiny vest. Music hits and out comes Alex Shelly and Chris Sabin the MMG. They also look pretty stupid. Kinda like a older less cool hardy boyz. OH MAN It's Jay Lethal! And he's doing Macho Man cosplay! This is Awesome!
iLrmZicUgWviP.gif

Oh and then Johnny asks Devon to touch his hair
iStEfxzZeN6KL.gif

Suddenly! Bully Ray grabs a mic and starts telling the crowd to shut up and starts jabbering about something. Then he says the ref sucks, the other team sucks and the crowd sucks and EVERYONE OF YOU SUCK. So the match starts and the skinny punks Devine fights with Shelly. Pretty boring x-division stuff not really great. Except Lethal who seems better than those two goons. Lethal and Devon get in eventually, Lethal is dedicated to his Macho Man cosplay doing taunts and punches like old Mach. Eventually they go outside cause this is a tables match , Brother Ray takes the time to go to the announce table and call Mike Tenay a bitch. They GET THE TABLES! Except Brother Ray gets thrown through a table after missing Lethal. Then that goon Divine dives out into a table himself.

A lot of near table breakings occur for a while. Ref gets knocked out by Lethal. He sets up Devine on the table MACHO ELBOW DROP!
ibzqL8mRuxQnp3.gif

But...the ref doesn't see it so it didn't count. So Brother Ray hits Lethal with his own X-Division title and lays him in the place of Devine and puts the twerp Devine on top and wakes the ref who..unquestionably announces them winners.

I'm glad the match is over, the motorcity machine guns blow and so did Devine. Boring fighting, awful executed 'team' moves by the MMG and it's all around dull first match of the event.

-----
We cut to the back with a interview. It's Big Sexy Kevin Nash! With a unimpressed Samoa Joe!
Blonde girl mentions that they're going into a match tonight but Hall isn't here. Nash assures her he'll be here. Nash says Angle's wife is hot and he'd could've gotten with her, not that he'd hit that but that maybe he would. Samoa Joe stops him and says "You serious man?" He says that this is serious business and they're about to go to war and they're one man short. When Nash wants to get serious to come find Joe in his locker room. Nash says Joe is the Super Serious Samoan. Hall will be here man!
-----
Tag Team Knockout Match: Roxxi Laveaux and ODB vs. Velvet Sky and Angelina Love

Bathroom break! Lol. First comes out this weird voodoo chick. Then out comes the classy and my personal favorite O D B!
ibspGvm1NYfN1w.gif

So classy!
Then comes out Velvet and Angelina and yeah.
iApsN3n4p9gxA.gif

..yeah.
I'm cheering for ODB and Roxxi myself. Voodoo scares Velvet into tagging in Angelina who is also freaked out. And..ugh. So Velvet taunts ODB, ODB Spanks her, Velvet drop kicks her and rides her around and then gives her a wedgie. Please end this. ODB asks the ref to spank her. What the hell? Ref says no and ODB grabs the ref and gives him a wedgie! Eventually more bad wrestling follows and Angelina pins Roxxi. ODB fixes her wedgie and takes a swig of her flask. Thank god it's over.

----

We go to the back and Borash confronts Angle about going into Christian's office. He tells Angle to chill out. He tells him to take a deep breath.
iAl030BWf99tI.gif

Angle tells him to stop practicing deep breathing and any other kama sutra stuff with his wife, he'll be watching him from now on he says. Angle confronts Christian and offers him a chance to team up and form a big stable, but Angle leads since he's the 'George Bush' of TNA. Christian tells him to shove it then takes it out on Bobby Roo and Bobby takes it out on some secretary looking chick with a huge cleavage.

----
We cut to a video package of James Storm calling himself the world drinking champion, he drinks with Eric Young. James Storm pulls a Strobogo after ingesting too much Whisky.
iCu16qOAydinq.gif

Eric wins the championship. James re-challenges him and whoever drinks the most beer in 60 seconds win. They drink harder than DM, Stro or any wrasslegaffer ever drank so hard in their life. Eric wins, James bashes his head with a beer bottle though. He takes the belt back from a bloody Eric Young.
------
Go to backstage now as James Storm looks for a beer but Ms. Jackie is hiding it. No Beer til after the match! She says as she tells him to get on!
-----
"Showtime" Eric Young vs. "Cowboy" James Storm

James's music hits but he is angry cause he gets no drink and Ms. Jackie tells him after the match she'll give him the bottle she's holding. Eric Young's music hits but he doesn't come out, he came around back and sneak attacks James Storm! They go at it, going outside and then fighting on the ramp. Jackie tries to hold Eric for a baseball slide but he moves and James kicks Jackie instead. Storm comes back and gains ground over Young. Jackie still doing her heel assist thing by attacking Eric. This goes on for a long time. It's really boring. Eventually Eric does a elbow drop, Storm starts doing his power moves. Jackie is going to spit beer in Eric's face but spits it in James instead, James takes the beer and drinks it, he is going to hit Eric with the bottle but the ref takes it away. Eric rolls up James for the pin.

Boring ass match, really stupid feud. And James looks flabby and out of shape.

------

Tenay talks about things. Scott Hall still hasn't showed up.

-----
we go to the back with LAX, they reinforce cholo stereotypes and scare the white girl holding the microphone.
---
FEAST OR FIRED MATCH: Senshi, Elix Skipper, Christopher Daniels Sonjay Dutt, Shark Boy, Lance Hoyt, Jimmy Rave, Petey Williams, "Wildcat" Chris Harris, BG James, Kip James, Homicide, Hernandez, and Scott Steiner

So one of the cases contains a pink slip while the others contain title shots. Daniels, Senshi and Elix Skipper come out first.
ibyQnaEZ78I4GI.gif

Sanjay Dutt follows throwing stuff into the crowd. Then there's Shark Boy! Jimmy Rave and Hoyt are next. William and Harris. Voodoo Kin Mafia aka NAO follow. Two of LAX then SCOTT STEINER BIG POPPA PUMP.
iNlU8NdW5ncqC.gif

Bunch of guys in a ring with 4 cases? How bad could this be?

Bell rings, it's anarchy and everyones fighting it out. Hard to follow but it's a battle. Eventually they go outside. Steiner starts beating people with chairs and high flyers go flying.
Petey Williams grabs a case while everyone else is distracted and gets to the floor securing it. Kip James aka Billy Gunn is wearing some tacky ass flower outfit. BG James gets hurt and carried off by refs. People start to go for the other cases.
Kip James gets the case! He's in the middle of the ring surrounded though...he makes the pass to BG who stands up once more not actually too injured!
It's Complete!

Realizing it may contain a pink slip BG doesn't want it now. Harris is acting stupid by the commentary table cause he doesn't want a chance to get fired so he is avoiding going for the case.

Senshi gets a bit of unintentional help from Homicide to get a case!
iNe75rHH6ekoU.gif

He's got it! Senshi gets down and gets to the floor to secure his case!

LAX attack Jimmy Rave, Christie gets in and tries to attack LAX cause they attacked her last week or whatever. There's that new member of latino nation! Who is it? He hits Christie in back of the head! He escapes and runs off!
Harris now is helping Shark Boy but SWERVE he set him up and has him on his shoulders.
Damn you Harris, Sharkboy is already injured and bandaged! Cut to Steiner kicking ass.
iNOlNZboHLGd3.gif

Harris reaches the case but gives up and doesn't want it, going to beat up Shark boy some more but SB fights back and gives him the shark bite! Hernandez grabs a guy and throws him over like a over the shoulder basketball shot.
iKy0tahfJRfWW.gif

Kip James and Hernandez fight but it's broken up by Steiner. Steiner gets taken out by Daniels, Daniels gets the case but Hernandez attacks but gets taken out by Daniels with the case. Daniels is home free but Kip James comes in, gives him a fameasser onto the case. Steiner's back! Another Belly to belly suplex! Steiner gets out of the ring and snatches the case to win it!
That's the last case!

..they're not going to reveal the case contents til iMPACT! :\ Bummer.

----
Interview to the back with Gail Kim. Gail talks too close to the camera. Way too close.
----

TNA Womens Championship: Gail Kim vs. Awesome Kong

Kong's music hits and she makes her way to the ring. Gail Kim enters next and she starts yelling at Awesome Kong. Kong easily overpowers Kim. Bell finally rings now that they're both in the ring. Kim tries to fight back but Kong 2 stronk.
ibspuK7olLdBto.gif

Then Kong bites her hair! Kim eventually after getting trampled finally gets Kong off her feet with a dropkick off the top corner. She then does a senton to a pin but Kong kicks out. She continues to beat up Kim and when the ref tries to take control Kong throws him to the floor, ref calls for the bell and it's a DQ. Kong still stepping on Kim's neck realizes she's been DQ'd, she takes it well.
ibaLJoqUuyXbPd.gif

Velvet tries to come in but obviously she gets thrown down. Angelina Love tries to come in with a chair but
inAxZaY4A3m6F.gif

No one else comes out, it's over. Security finally stops her.

----
Cut to the back, AJ is upset that Kurt failed a truce. Aj says he can't function without Christain. Kurt asks if he's fruity or something. Mrs. Angle says they should try to turn Joe against Hall and Nash. Angle says he'll go do it and that he's the captain and Aj is just a first mate. Aj thinks Kurt is austrailian for calling him mate.

----
Cut to Black Reign being interviewed. Goldust aka Black Reign makes a batman voice when he talks.
He's with Rellik
That's Killer backwards
. He also has a Rat who he says is a arctic fox named Misty. He also licks the rat.

This is truly Goldust's lowest point.
----

10,000 Tacks Match: Abyss and Raven vs. Rellik and Black Reign

Black Reign's music hits and he comes out with a cane and his rat in a box I guess? Rellik comes out next and the crowd is so quiet. No one gives a fuck about this guy in a Jason X mask. Raven comes out and he looks a little worse than he did two years earlier, I imagine cause he's been sick I believe someone told me.
Abyss comes out next. They start fighting before the bell hits. Raven still moves pretty damn well in the ring. Raven and Abyss take charge. Tenay reminds people Rellik is Killer spelled backwards. Raven jumps on them outside from the ring but kinda botches the landing part.
Outside in the corner is a thing filled with tacks, 10,000 I imagine. They fight outside for a while, eventually Abyss takes Reign into the crowd.

The fighting goes pretty slow, I guess since they're all big guys they're pacing themselves. After fighting and practically throwing themselves into fans Abyss finally sets up the tack tray thing on a table. Except he dropped like most of them picking them up. Reign stops it long enough to get him in the ring, Abyss takes Reign's cane to cut his forehead open. Then Abyss gets busted after hitting a chair at the corner. Reign is hungry.
irA5zAxN9j6gY.gif

Rellik takes a handful of tacks and tries to feed it to Raven. Rellik then goes for a bag of tacks on a pole. [Russo is that you?] Tacks are all over the ring and everyones bleeding. Raven hits the Raven effect and the pin but it's 1-counted. Abyss brings in the kendo sticks and they get to beating Rellik and Reign. Abyss nails Reign on the fucking head. Eventually Reign is going to drive his 'darkness falls' cane thing into Raven's head but Raven takes advantage and flips him into the tacks.
iUg1JlsZeTTZ0.gif

Raven taken out Reign makes his way to Rellik and finds himself through a table after Rellik moves out of the way of Raven's diving elbow. Rellik reaches the tacks on the pole. Gets the pouch and pours the tacks in the middle of the ring. Abyss reverses the assault and Black Hole Slam's Rellik onto the tacks
iRWhWgJ6fHx7m.gif

Rellik's back is stuck with tacks. He's in pain and Abyss takes advantage and pins, it's over Abyss and Raven win!

Have fun picking those out Killer.
Bloody as hell, Rellik SUCKS, and obviously Dustin isn't anywhere near his best effort.

-----
Cut to the back, Angle is talking to Samoa Joe. Angle says he's not there to fight and says Hall and Nash are using Joe to go over and once they do they'll ditch Joe. He tells Joe just to think about it.
---
We go to Booker T and Sharmell. Booker talks about him and Christian sharing a lot of history together in the ring one on one. YOU DAMN SKIPPY HIPPY! Robert Roode is gonna slip on a banana peel and take his finisher. . CAN YOU DIG THAT SUCKA?
iblV0cdhMHyqjw.gif

---
Tag Team MatchBooker T and Kaz vs. "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage and Rober Roode

Roode comes out first with Ms. Brooks in his ric flair robe. Ms. Brooks immediately looks uncomfortable as a bunch of prepubescent nerds profess their love to her.
irTf72lKLo4U5.gif

Christian comes out next in slightly better clothes than 2 years earlier. Kaz comes out first looking like a boring CAW. Obviously Booker is the big entrance of the match.
Match starts and it's Kaz and Christian starting off. Ms. Brooks is sitting by ringside and the guy behind her behind the guardrail is looking down her shirt.

Christian has seem to found his footing in TNA, he's recognized as a heel and giving a solid performance so far. More than I can say WWE has given him. Booker is up with Roode and Booker seems to be performing well. Far better than his recent one time matches in the E'. Hold on a sec there's a psycho fan here who is she? She's robert roode's crazy fan?
ikvffvceHIEzY.gif

Kaz who looks like a antonio bandaras knockoff seems to hold his own in this match. Sending both Roode and Christian out of the ring. But not before making Christian headbutt Roode's junk. Ms. Brooks cracks up
ibs4YwuSovHtth.gif

Christian makes his way up the ramp to leave by Booker man brings him back to the ring. Crazy fan looks at Roode with looks of LUST. Ms. Brooks psycho sense tingles. Kaz does a double DDT to Cage and Roode and makes the hot tag to Booker. After a while Booker goes for the spinarooni after he attempted earlier.

Booker goes for the axe kick but was stopped by Roode. After a chair shot gone bad, Christian is down and Roode is taken out by Kaz. Booker hits the axe kick and pins Christian . It's Over!

Christian is pissed and slaps Roode, they're going to fight but Aj puts a stop to it. Christian bails and Roode is pissed.

----
Cut to the back and Joe is PISSED
Joe asks if Hall couldn't blow on the Breathalyzer to start his car to get down there. Nash eventually yells back and tells him to shut up. IT IS WHAT IT IS. Nash says he's worried about Hall's health than the fight. Joe says bullshit , and that Nash is only worried about looking cool like he always has and being punk bitches when it came to doing business. Nash says he'll be out there tonight. Joe says he'll be out there too and he won't be alone.
----
Cue promotion video for Hall and Nash and Joe/Angle Alliance feud. And how the outsiders changed the wrestling world. Real great timing...
-----
Six Man War:The Angle Alliance vs. Samoa Joe, Kevin Nash, and ...Eric Young

The TNA tag team champions come out first, Aj and Tomko. Cue Angle and his fancy entrance next, he's the current TNA champion. Nash finally comes out careful not to tear anything on the way down the ramp. Samoa Joe's music hits and he's coming out yet. Oh wait there he is. And he looks still very pissed. He gets in the ring and picks up a mic. A shoot ensues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVGQ2P8ue8o

iYeOH5XLUtMo9.gif

ibeSSqAuY8gkWv.gif

He speaks of Scott Hall no showing, saying he punked out on everyone including the fans. Then starts shooting on how there's hard workers and there's superstars who don't do much. That TNA has young talent who want to make it big and will always be there and not no show. He brings out Eric Young.

Match begins. AJ and Joe start it out. It seems pretty good so far. Things get rolling.
icmw7WYjsU4mx.gif

Joe tags in Young NOT Nash. Young holds his own against Aj as well as Angle before the tag is made to Nash. Angle runs to Tomko to tag him in and it's Nash and Tomko face to face. Nash does a big boot and knees and whatever. Aj gets tagged in and Nash puts all the effort into a side slam before tagging in Eric Young.

Eventually Nash gets the not so hot tag and fights off Tomko and Angle and after getting winded to a double clothesline, Joe gets in and tags his shoulder to get in. Joe helps Young clean house. Angle's got the ankle lock on Nash! BAH GAWD CAN THE QUAD TAKE IT? STOP THE DAMN MATCH! JOE GETS IN AND..
He doesn't really give a fuck about Nash. No wait! Kick to angle's face! Nash is saved! He makes the hot tag to Joe! Joe cleans house, but Angle takes him down. Nash comes in and Jackknife powerbombs Angle.
ibqq2f8Rpe4ISt.gif

Joe and Young finish up the rest and Joe nails Tomko with the muscle buster and pins him for the win!
Nash walks off and Joe and Eric celebrate. SEE YOU ON IMPACT!

----

Good god that was a long 3 hours, more like 5 with distractions making me pause as well as type and work on this review. Good god this PPV sucked. It sucked a lot more than the last one I reviewed. The saving grace surprisingly was the main event and Joe's great shoot. And now it's too damn late and I'm going to sleep.

bjork

Joe's pipebomb had less of an effect when there's like twelve people in the crowd. At one point you can hear, "quit being a crybaby" but I don't know if that's Karen or someone in the crowd.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Hey dudes i havent seen WWE since EDGE retired.
What are the highlight matches since then? Who is this Daniel Bryan dude?

And yes i know im askin' for too much :3

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Watch tonight. BATISTA RETURNS

kiguel182

Daniel Bryan is the biggest underdog story in recent memory.

But if you stopped in 2011 then you should also check out
Cm Punk vs John Cena at Money in The Bank 2011,
Undertaker vs Triple H hell in a cell,
Cena vs Brock Lesnar and Lesnar's return,
Bryan vs Sheamus Extreme Rules,
Bryan vs Punk Over The Limit/Money In The Bank
Cena vs CM Punk the raw before Wrestlemania
CM Punk vs Undertaker Wrestlemania
Dolph Ziggler's Money In The Bank cash in
Henry's retirement promo
Bryan vs Cena SummerSlam
Punk vs Lesnar SummerSlam
And the ending to last week's Raw

I probably forgot something but those are my highlights from the last two years of the top of my head.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act

jred2k

Wow, Dustin/Black Reign looks fucking terrible at that Turning Point. He was even getting hungry mid-match. Comparing that to 2013/2014 Goldust is like night and day.

Xater

The DQ one before their feud? That was probably their best match.

Oh yeah, forgot about that one. That's the future right there.

Yep the DQ one. Sure it was a shitty finish but other than that really good.

Also it's a future that could be happening right now, but gotta call up Rusev first....

SUPER VADER vs NOBUHIKO TAKADA - UWFi, 1993

iM9CQ45BYkBTK.gif

here's a rare sight, Vader shaking hands with his opponent, which draws big gasps from the audience.

ibfpLeyCdGQw7B.gif

shoot-style allows Vader to go nuts with his stiff striking. hard ass open palm strikes.

ioB7e2IyTPLNK.gif

a move seldom seen by Vader, going for a scissors sleeper hold on Takada.

ib1LLNpnqVwuxA.gif

the fiery Takada comes back with a big knee and stiff leg kick, bringing the big mand down to his knees.

igSTkYmDlrYKH.gif

that only pissed Vader, who steamrolls Takada right after.

ibbK8UIExqLSNO.gif

WORLD STRONGEST SLAM. great execution.

iJs5mSIcuR7h2.gif

another rare sight, Fujiwara armbar attempt by Vader.

ibuZnNWE2B5gDR.gif

Takada was the Cena of UWFi, so here's the finishing sequence where he overcomes the odds by kicking and armbarring Vader for the win.

'lol, Takada wins' was such a thing in '93 that he had a 87.5% win ratio, which is freaking crazy. Great match, though. All the Vader vs Takada encounters were good fun.

kiguel182

Yep the DQ one. Sure it was a shitty finish but other than that really good.

Also it's a future that could be happening right now, but gotta call up Rusev first....

Orton
taping to Bryan with the Yes Lock with a kando stick
was shitty? I loved it.

They probably are waiting until they have something good for him, I mean the Ambrose wait was for the best. I'm hopeful at least.

All these shoot style feds seem awesome. Was reading about UWFi and NJPW interpromotional matches and how basically UWFi were jobbers except for Takada.

Xater

Orton
taping to Bryan with the Yes Lock with a kando stick
was shitty? I loved it.

They probably are waiting until they have something good for him, I mean the Ambrose wait was for the best. I'm hopeful at least.

You are thinking of a different match. The one I meant ended with a low blow.

'lol, Takada wins' was such a thing in '93 that he had a 87.5% win ratio, which is freaking crazy. Great match, though. All the Vader vs Takada encounters were good fun.

dude essentially pushed himself to the moon.

All these shoot style feds seem awesome. Was reading about UWFi and NJPW interpromotional matches and how basically UWFi were jobbers except for Takada.

it's a style of wrestling that it's a good counter to the stuff you usually see nowadays in USA.

my next reviews will be focused on one of the underrated talents, Gary Albright.

I wouldn't say they were all jobbers, but Takada was pretty much the only legit star of the promotion - Naoki Sano & Kazuo Yamazaki had found a fair bit of success in New Japan before leaving, but a big part of UWFi's roster was made up of rookies like Sakuraba, Takayama and Tamura. There's no question that Takada was the draw, though.

Fersis

Wow that was an amazing match. So many moves. Even Cena looked good!

'bout to watch Cena Vs CM Punk now

somedevil

Yikes on TNA:

This weekend's string of low attendance at TNA live events continued with Sunday night's show in Albany, Georgia. An estimated 200-350 fans were in attendance. The show reportedly finished in under 2 hours. Here's a photo of the crowd:

Also, supposedly
MVP
is going to debut for TNA in the next couple of weeks.

Xater

Yikes on TNA:

Also, supposedly
MVP

That means even the Big Japan show wXw had on Saturday in the afternoon drew more than TNA. lol

It's really hard to imagine this promotion surviving 2014.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yikes on TNA:

Also, supposedly
MVP

why?!

I did get footage of that person going to debut as they sealed the deal with TNA

6i7XjNE.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I believe I accidently turned your pool clothes topic into a religious debate. I'm sorry Sunny Mac.

I wonder which religion worships sharkmen? Then we'll know...the Sharkini!

strobogo

Banned
God damn, "WWE mid carder can take controlling interest in TNA" makes TNA look even more low rent. It's like they try to make themselves look terrible.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can we just get Ring Ka King Season 2 already? I need to see more Pathani Patthe.

dude essentially pushed himself to the moon.

it's a style of wrestling that it's a good counter to the stuff you usually see nowadays in USA.

my next reviews will be focused on one of the underrated talents, Gary Albright.

Love it. Keep it up, while I may not comment on everything, it is definitely something I read and watch.

I wouldn't say they were all jobbers, but Takada was pretty much the only legit star of the promotion - Naoki Sano & Kazuo Yamazaki had found a fair bit of success in New Japan before leaving, but a big part of UWFi's roster was made up of rookies like Sakuraba, Takayama and Tamura. There's no question that Takada was the draw, though.

Ah. My knowledge of Japanese wrestling during that era outside of the main stars is very minimal so I was just reading about how UWFi basically lost all the matches vs NJPW wrestlers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Was getting close to finishing up Metro: Last Light and the boss fight I'm in is bugged. Solution is to re-play the entire stage, and I don't feel up to it. :(

Fun game though. Fixes a lot of 2033's issues.

Top Bottom