• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

I think Ryback is just a half crazy meathead. I know a bunch of guys like him at the gym. Yes they are a little nuts and scary. But usually some of the nicest guys at the gym.

Xater

Man that Cena shirt looks awful. All his 3 dumb catchphrases on one shirt. Actually it seems like he rarely uses those these days, except for U Can't See Me for his finisher.

strobogo

Banned
Feed me more!

ioiRBAWH4QfSj.gif

I don't know why I like ODB. I'm not into any of her components, but together on her, they work for me.

Bork/Bateaster needs to happens. It's really the only pairing from that era of stars that never had a match. They just barely missed each other. It should have been Bork and Batista instead of Batista and Orton as the break out stars to carry a generation.

beanman25

Gonna be a bit late on the Rumble OT, Niners game and gf got me legit shook! Tuesday at the latest!

Also, heres the latest list for the Rumble Lottery

Rumble Lottery
Pristine_Condition
TheWarrior
Serpentine
Slightconfuse
Funkystudent
Jmdajr
Anth0ny
Aiii
BronsonLee
Mr. Sandman
Xater
Bootaaay
Reneledarker
Shadowlink
Dr Duncan Steel
Serenewarfare
Jamie OD
BIONIC-ARRRMMM!!
bean breath
Verendus
Mr. Luchador
Gurudyne
Sunny McMahon
Pavaloo
PartTimeWarrior
BillRiccio
DMczaf
Cagey
Somedevil
kiguel182
snaku
BronsonLee
Bowser
Ubertag
DiscoJon
cr_blah_blah
lessthananth725
Killing_Joke
Ultratech
Mechashiva
mrboo001
Speedy Blue Dude
jred2k
WhoaIsThatMars
Plywood
Mr. Nobody
Matthew Gallant
Simples
Ithil
Professor Beef
NameGenerated
RBH
QueenOfThorns
Shark Johnson
Net_Wrecker
A Pretty Panda
Toki767
darkbanjo

Please add me!

Thanks!!!

Ok we should find out whats up with Bryan today....

BUT if I was WWE I would play this cool and say he was out ether way. They basically got a perfect number 30 by accident.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You over at that bb.com classic wrestling pics thread Dragon?

Also I've made a serious inquiry to Colt Cabana about advertising Legitshook.com.

Love seeing old Andre pics. Here's a few more;

ibyZCYoUsi7Etw.jpg

ib1YY5zWXcO36D.jpg

iVotUmN2Q0dXw.jpg

BTW, Sunny, could you change my Mid-South page on Legitshook to "Lariato's random wrestling reviews"? Still gonna try and finish the Mid-South set, but there's a bunch of other stuff I wanted to get to as well, like the history of the NWA Title in Japan.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
BTW, Sunny, could you change my Mid-South page on Legitshook to "Lariato's random wrestling reviews"? Still gonna try and finish the Mid-South set, but there's a bunch of other stuff I wanted to get to as well, like the history of the NWA Title in Japan.

No problem, but I'm gonna make it a little more eye-catching. Such is my job as resident carnival barker.

Senor Lariato's International Wrestling Reviews!

Can I have a page for my art? And maybe my Lou Thesz Fan fiction? If no, that's ok.

I can seriously do this. Sort of. If you want to maintain Laserfrog's Lou Thesz Grappling Shrine.

KissVibes

Banned
Is Booker T dressed as King Booker?

That's amazing.

Also, Anderson strikes me as a huge piece of shit. He just looks like such an asshole.

strobogo

Banned
Dude could have at least worn adult shoes or a tucked in shirt. Your own t-shirt, jeans, and basketball shoes? No wonder WWE instituted a dress code. People like Anderson made their company look like shit.

This was in 1972. Hogan lied to me! Hansen lied to me! Harley lied to me!

Yeah, but when Hogan did it, Andre weighed 700...no, 900...no, 1000lbs, brother! He could hear the muscles tearing in his back, but the power of all the Hulkamaniacs willed him on to this superhuman feat of strength that will never be matched or bettered!

jred2k

There doesn't seem to be a promo picture from it, but they had a week of TNA vs. Knockouts on Family Feud. Check out this fucking cheetah print thing that Foley wore. I think he has on sweat pants as well.

I wonder if RVD wore his RDV shirt on any of the episodes?

TFF-02.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEJMhbMGgx8

The charity they were playing for was probably TNA.

BFIB

I'm so used to seeing worn down Andre in the WWF, I always forget that he used to be able to actually wrestle.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Colt got back with me - just wants to know what he'd be shillin'. No prices yet. Depending on the cost I may take up a collection.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How did you describe the site to him?

Our forums pull over 400k views per month, it's a site dedicated to wrestling reviews and gifs, and that we're looking to do approx a month of ads and then depending on traffic bump, decide if we'll continue.

When it comes time to talk about what he should say, we'll see.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well shit, if CM Punks best friend is going to be officially enforcing legitshook, I guess I better start reviewing RAW finally.

Depends on the pricing. He has a pretty impressive reach, but I'm not above throwing a couple hundred bucks at advertising legitshook.com along with any donations.

Rapstah

Yeah, but when Hogan did it, Andre weighed 700...no, 900...no, 1000lbs, brother! He could hear the muscles tearing in his back, but the power of all the Hulkamaniacs willed him on to this superhuman feat of strength that will never be matched or bettered!

And then he died three days later, brother.

Vince, feel free to add my shoot-style matches gifs to legitshook. just give credit to Lambda for the gifs.

edit: maybe have a Shootin' Straight corner just for that type of match, it's a different audience than the rest.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Vince, feel free to add my shoot-style matches gifs to legitshook. just give credit to Lambda for the gifs.

edit: maybe have a Shootin' Straight corner just for that type of match, it's a different audience than the rest.

I'd like to, but I'm no good at maintaining blogs on there - which is why I don't have my own :( I do enjoy those, though, for sure.

Top Bottom