• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Vylash

john-cena-merchandise.jpg

awww yeah

Heel

Jim Ross @JRsBBQ - @RSherman_25 postgame, spirited remarks after @Seahawks won wasn't a 'heel' promo. He spoke from heart & soul. That's new to wrestling fans

Good ol' JR with that harsh truth.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunflower: When WWE Network goes up can we do MST3K style viewings of mid-90's PPVs?!?!?

Not sure how it would work, seeing as WWE pulls their content.

What COULD work out (maybe) is an audio podcast that you play while watching the PPV that you acquire/sync on your own.

Legitshookast?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm serious but I don't have any semblance of a plan or idea. What happened to Barthes Unknown?

He doesn't post often here, but I keep it open for whenever he likes to post. :) I enjoy them when they come out.

I asked my wife "Guess who's coming back to Monday Night Raw tonight?", and she replied - in order:

1. The Rock
2. The Undertaker
3. Shawn Michaels
4. Randy Orton

It wasn't until her a picture of Batista did she go 'Oh, him. Never would have guessed."

What COULD work out (maybe) is an audio podcast that you play while watching the PPV that you acquire/sync on your own.

Legitshookast?

Roundtable podcast where we all watch the same show would be great.

DMczaf

Jim Ross @JRsBBQ - @RSherman_25 postgame, spirited remarks after @Seahawks won wasn't a 'heel' promo. He spoke from heart & soul. That's new to wrestling fans

It's not new. We are just conditioned by WWE to take real talk as being a "heel"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Roundtable podcast where we all watch the same show would be great.

Yeah. I'm not sure which would be better - discussion AFTER the PPV or one that's "live" - I like both ideas to be honest, but it is a big time sink for those involved.

bjork

Why couldn't he be that good when he was a heel with Glen and Rick?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It'd probably be a mess audio wise with everyone talking over each other.

Depends - keep in mind I've been podcasting for like, 7 years at this point. If everyone sync up to watch right and exercises restraint, the live-style one would be good. Roundtable-wise then you just have to get a feel for the chemistry of your co-hosts. Anything more than 3 people can be a clusterfuck, ESPECIALLY in the beginning.

Depends - keep in mind I've been podcasting for like, 7 years at this point. If everyone sync up to watch right and exercises restraint, the live-style one would be good. Roundtable-wise then you just have to get a feel for the chemistry of your co-hosts. Anything more than 3 people can be a clusterfuck, ESPECIALLY in the beginning.

Host
Knowledge
Colour Commentator

Know your role...

krae_man

Legitshookast?

Do something like the AE Podcast, but more current. Cena Era Podcast where NeoGAF reviews all the PPV's of the Cena Era.

Start at WrestleMania XX. Of course, we'll want to kill ourselves after WrestleMania XXII(We still have 8 more years of this crap to review?) :lol

You should do a Google+ Hangout On-Air.

Do something like the AE Podcast, but more current. Cena Era Podcast where NeoGAF reviews all the PPV's of the Cena Era.

Start at WrestleMania XX. Of course, we'll want to kill ourselves after WrestleMania XXII(We still have 8 more years of this crap to review?) :lol

3 hours of everyone going:

"I can't see him. Can you?"
"Man, if only that guy had a little hustle...
"... a little loyalty..."
"... please give a little respect... toooooooooooooooooooooooooo meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

I'm totally in for any Roundtable live podcast. I'll even wear my mask!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd say New Generation started the day Hulk Hoggin left. They lose that big draw, it's scrambling, it's changing...it may not be the essence of New Generation but that is what it is.

bjork

Yup. Still deciding what qualifies as "New Generation", is it everything after Hogan left in June 1993? Or is strictly at the start of 1994?

Wikipedia lists it as 1993, so maybe KOTR is the jumping off point? That's the earliest I could see, unless you started with the Bret/Shawn match at Survivor Series 1992.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yknow what WOULD be smart to start now? A column giffing and reviewing each Wrestlemania.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I don't know how I dealt with being gone for a whole month. I'm already inching my way up the hall of shame. There's so much TO DOOOOO.

strobogo

Banned
Because it is Wrestlemania season and people will probably be searching WM, which would then pop up with reviews from the site. INSTANT PROMOTION.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Money from the internets?!?!?!?!

We're definitely not making any money. Legitshook.com is our vanity project, we do it for the love of the wrassles. Never looking to make a profit and to do that I think it'd be insane to try.

Top Bottom