• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

jred2k

Hey Bronson

StoneColdStunner.gif

If you mess up his pretty face he'll have nothing left!

Aiii

So not worth it
AJ has been champion for 208 days, meaning she'll match the previous longest reign in 8 days.

So that means she's losing the belt sometime next week, should make some of you happy.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
AJ has been champion for 208 days, meaning she'll match the previous longest reign in 8 days.

So that means she's losing the belt sometime next week, should make some of you happy.

They'll just claim that the Diva's title is the Woman's title which is the NWA women's title and that the longest reigning champion had it for a few decades.

Aiii

So not worth it
They'll just claim that the Diva's title is the Woman's title which is the NWA women's title and that the longest reigning champion had it for a few decades.

Technically they unified the Divas and Women's title so that wouldn't be that farfetched either.

strobogo

Banned
My favourite part of the strobogo cycle is when he breaks down and watches some CZW or XPW.

I don't think you've reviewed an IWA-MS show yet, stro - how about one of the King of the Deathmatches? You'd like '05. That's the one where some 'tard got cut up so bad in the first round the hospital he was rushed to called the police to get it shut down.

The only full show I could find streaming was from 2002.

Best of Memphis in the 80s Disc 6 Not a lot to recommend from this one. I guess the Freebirds match and the This Is Your Life segment.

Bizazedo

All of this WWE Network deals......

But..but..but..I like going to Buffalo Wild Wings and hanging out and eating wings :(. Hope they get some 360's or something hooked up and show the PPV's that way.

Carnby

All of this WWE Network deals......

But..but..but..I like going to Buffalo Wild Wings and hanging out and eating wings :(. Hope they get some 360's or something hooked up and show the PPV's that way.

I like inviting friends over to my house and ordering food instead. Since canceling cable last year, I've been watching PPVs with buddies at a local franchise bar that has awful food. It look forward to watching a PPV without having to sit on a 4 foot stool.

jmdajr

I like inviting friends over to my house and ordering food instead. Since canceling cable last year, I've been watching PPVs with buddies at a local franchise bar that has awful food. It look forward to watching a PPV without having to sit on a 4 foot stool.

No drawbacks now. Watch at home+friends+no waiting for food+comfort etc etc etc.

edit: I will also abuse the living fuck out of my verizon unlimited data plan. Throttle me all you want.

Xater

I just heard on Observer radio that they will have a 1 week trial of the Network when it launches.That should give me a chance to see if I might be able to use it outside of the US:

strobogo

Banned
Imagine if AJPW or NJPW came up with their own network styled the same way. All that 70s goodness.

Better yet, JAPW needs their own network.

images

Na. She gonna have it longer than Punk. If she's had it for this long, she's gonna retain for along time.
She shoulda been a one and done. I meant PPV wise

G-Fex

Mike Adamle and Takao Ōmori

you and Boots like the japanese wrestling soooooo much.

if I was still having my silly E-Federation I'd make some japanese CAWs then commentate with a japanese accent.

It's guaranteed to be unintentionally racist!

Aiii

So not worth it
In a shocking turn of events, there is now an official Dutch WWE Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NederlandWWE

So from completely ignoring us for like two decades, they went to having a live event, drawing somewhere around 5 to 6k people, to getting 90 minute Raw's on TV every saturday (2 weeks behind) and now actually doing PR in Dutch. They're coming back for another event in May too. If only they did this back in the late 90s. Teenage Aiii would've loved to see Austin & co. In their prime.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Has anyone else noticed that WWE's stock has gone through the roof ever since Kane became Director of Operations? Coincidence? I think not!

tumblr_myfn7m10xN1shsq9jo2_500.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Has anyone else noticed that WWE's stock has gone through the roof ever since Kane became Director of Operations? Coincidence? I think not!

tumblr_myfn7m10xN1shsq9jo2_500.gif

Business has been booming with Kane barely on TV and not wrestling average 2.5 star matches every week. I guess being sure we'll never see Big Show vs. Kane again has been best for business.

Lets hear it for Kane!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Business has been booming with Kane barely on TV and not wrestling average 2.5 star matches every week. I guess being sure we'll never see Big Show vs. Kane again has been best for business.

Lets hear it for Kane!
tumblr_myfn7m10xN1shsq9jo1_500.gif

I'm sorry, GGG has too much money in his ears to hear you.

Top Bottom