• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Business has been booming with Kane barely on TV and not wrestling average 2.5 star matches every week. I guess being sure we'll never see Big Show vs. Kane again has been best for business.

Lets hear it for Kane!

The%2BRock%2BClapping.gif

CLAP.gif

620chrisje.gif

yB7A0.gif

audience.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I wonder which main eventer Kane has the best record against?

He's always been the mainly credible threat that almost always loses the match. Then they reset him with a tag run and a disappearance.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

He's always been the mainly credible threat that almost always loses the match. Then they reset him with a tag run and a disappearance.
Taker. He's beaten Taker more times than anyone, with the exception of SCSA possibly.

strobogo

Banned
Anyone ever notice CM Punk does some of the worst 'dropkicks' in the WWE? Why has no one else noticed this?

Punk has a lot of worsts in WWE because he's the complete opposite of a coordinated natural athlete. It doesn't really matter, though. It doesn't really diminish how good he can be when he has more than 5 to 7 minutes to work with.

Rapstah

I think he's 3/3 for televised singles matches against Mankind.

strobogo

Banned
I wonder who has jobbed more as a main eventer between Kane and Big Show.

WWE Network is eventually going to have Christmas Creature on demand. Kane won't be laughing then.

Rankings-Kane_display_image.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
Punk is super sloppy in the ring, but he is just too much fun when he's working his ass off that it's okay some of his moves don't look super great. The passion and the way he builds his matches make up for that.

Compare that to Orton, who often doesn't give a shit 3 out of 4 matches and puts people to sleep, even though his moves all connect as they should, it's a world of difference.

Kaladin

Tonights the night!

EVOLVE 25
The Orpheum
1915 E. 7th Avenue
Ybor City, FL 33605
9pm EST. Belltime

Main Event #1 - EVOLVE Title Match
EVOLVE Champion AR Fox Has An Open Contract!!!

Main Event #2 - Epic Six Man Tag Team Match
Johnny Gargano & The Bravado Brothers vs. Rich Swann & The Young Bucks

Main Event #3 - Hero Runs The Gauntlet
Chris Hero vs. Ricochet

Main Event #4 - FIP World Heavyweight Title Match
Trent Baretta defends vs. Anthony Nese

"Chance Of A Lifetime" FRAY! - Winner Gets A DGUSA Title Match At EVOLVE 27
(It starts with two wrestlers, another enters every two minutes, eliminations can take place anytime by pinfall, submission or DQ)
Competitors: Jon Davis, Chuck Taylor, Uhaa Nation, Caleb Konley, Lince Dorado

G-Fex

Punk is super sloppy in the ring, but he is just too much fun when he's working his ass off that it's okay some of his moves don't look super great. The passion and the way he builds his matches make up for that.

Compare that to Orton, who often doesn't give a shit 3 out of 4 matches and puts people to sleep, even though his moves all connect as they should, it's a world of difference.

he showed way too much 'passion' in every match he has in the shield :p

mouserat

Neo Member
can we talk about this turd?

184.jpg

no-one seems to mention him, but he's the elephant in the room. this fat personality vacuum is going over main roster stars weekly on NXT, is wrestling dark matches and house shows, and is sure to be a callup pretty soon. and the dude is being booked as a monster too, squashing all in his path. HE IS WORTHLESS. I have never hated a wrestler more. he's not actually terrible in the ring but good god no-one cares one bit about him. NXT is a great chance to acid test your future stars, but the guy doesn't even get Bo Dallas heat, he gets bathroom break silence; and yet all the signs are there that he will be elevated and go through a monster heel push. he'll squash all your favourites, yet the signs all point to him being another Seamus/Tensai/Drew McIntryre/Ryback ad infinitum.

amongst all this positivity to do with the network, I would like to state on record: I fucking hate Alexander Rusev and he will never amount to anything.

Top Bottom