• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Kaladin

Lenny Leonard, who has been with Full Impact Pro since day 1 called Anthony Nese vs Trent Baretta (c) the greatest FIP title match in history of the promotion.

As a long time fan of the promotion, I tend to agree.

Showaddy

can we talk about this turd?

184.jpg

no-one seems to mention him, but he's the elephant in the room. this fat personality vacuum is going over main roster stars weekly on NXT, is wrestling dark matches and house shows, and is sure to be a callup pretty soon. and the dude is being booked as a monster too, squashing all in his path. HE IS WORTHLESS. I have never hated a wrestler more. he's not actually terrible in the ring but good god no-one cares one bit about him. NXT is a great chance to acid test your future stars, but the guy doesn't even get Bo Dallas heat, he gets bathroom break silence; and yet all the signs are there that he will be elevated and go through a monster heel push. he'll squash all your favourites, yet the signs all point to him being another Seamus/Tensai/Drew McIntryre/Ryback ad infinitum.

amongst all this positivity to do with the network, I would like to state on record: I fucking hate Alexander Rusev and he will never amount to anything.

Regardless of how good Rusev is in the ring the fact he get's consistent silence out of the NXT crowd, who are ridiculously easy to get over with, is a bad sign.

Regardless of how good Rusev is in the ring the fact he get's consistent silence out of the NXT crowd, who are ridiculously easy to get over with, is a bad sign.
Well, the NXT crowd loves good characters on top of good wrestling. he's a serviceable big guy, but his character isn't interesting at all. all of Lana's promos are just foreign language heel heat. Hell, it isn't different at all from when he was being managed by Sylvester Lefort, who sucked and was rejected by the audience for doing foreign heel heat. He's been the exact same guy since debuting.

Kaladin

Second match of Evolve 25....

"Chance Of A Lifetime" FRAY! - Winner Gets A DGUSA Title Match At EVOLVE 27
(It starts with two wrestlers, another enters every two minutes, eliminations can take place anytime by pinfall, submission or DQ)
Competitors: Jon Davis, Chuck Taylor, Uhaa Nation, Caleb Konley, Lince Dorado

Winner:
Uhaa Nation

Penguin

It's so weird... they dub Cole pimping out the WWE Network, but don't edit it properly so JBL reacts to something completely different.

Guzim

It's so weird... they dub Cole pimping out the WWE Network, but don't edit it properly so JBL reacts to something completely different.

I love in the Orton-Big E. match when Cole was talking about the WWE Network, and JBL said something like, "I agree with The Authority."

Kaladin

Ricochet beat Chris Hero after hitting a 450 splash, followed by a shooting star press, followed by a 650 splash to finally get the 3 count.

Future of flight indeed.

Top Bottom