• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Kaladin

Sounds indy-rific! I'm a fan, so I'm not complaining. How was the match overall?

Pretty damn good. Ricochet is on his way to face Gargano in New Orleans, so this match did a lot to get him over for that.

Now it's time for:

Main Event #2 - Epic Six Man Tag Team Match
Johnny Gargano & The Bravado Brothers vs. Rich Swann & The Young Bucks

Alucard

Banned
Gotta say, I love Ambrose wearing the belt hanging off his pants like that. He also looks really good in the hoodie. They're little touches, but they keep him fresh.

Alucard

Banned
Pretty damn good. Ricochet is on his way to face Gargano in New Orleans, so this match did a lot to get him over for that.

Now it's time for:

Main Event #2 - Epic Six Man Tag Team Match
Johnny Gargano & The Bravado Brothers vs. Rich Swann & The Young Bucks

Is this Evolve or DGUSA?

UberTag

Yeah the guy is an entertainment vacuum and the fact that he gets such a push just makes it worse. He feels like the kind of guy that would have been around in the early 90's and had his name be The ________. When he was doing the board snapping it felt like it went on forever.
They should stick a Viking helmet on the guy, have him grow his beard and hold his hand out in front of him while going HUSS HUSS HUSS.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Speaking of midnight, I found a .... some might call it a picture of Okada and Tanahashi. And I'm really, REALLY tempted to share it. Because it has some of the most insane proportions I've ever seen.

BFIB

Speaking of midnight, I found a .... some might call it a picture of Okada and Tanahashi. And I'm really, REALLY tempted to share it. Because it has some of the most insane proportions I've ever seen.
Show it. Need something new to try on the wife.

Alucard

Banned
Nah, they dropped that gimmick already. It's pretty much Dragon Gate USA without the Japanese wrestlers and a few other US wrestlers.

That sounds pretty awesome to me. I wish DGUSA DVDs weren't so expensive. :-/ One of my favourite promotions around, but I don't get to keep up with them as much as I'd like just due to the cost commitment involved.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Frankly, I don't want to know what you're talking about, but you need to remember the man, who hates The Miz, browses here.

jred2k

Upper or lower?

... wait don't tell me. Just unleash that beast.

Alucard

Banned
just write the fanfic already

"What do you got under that belt?" AJ inquired.

"Wouldn't you like to know" crooned Dean.

"You're damn right I would," AJ replied, wide-eyed and smiling.

"Mmm, AJ. You really want to get crazy with the Dean machine?"

"Crazy is what I do best," AJ whispered as she grabbed the belt and quickly tore it off Dean's pants.

"AW FUCK, MY DICK!" Dean sold.

The end.

Alucard

Banned
Whoever said The Young Bucks are the best tag team in the world....

I....I think I agree with you.

bucks1.png

I don't understand the people who don't like them as performers. They are PERFECT dick heels.

"What do you got under that belt?" AJ inquired.

"Wouldn't you like to know" crooned Dean.

"You're damn right I would," AJ replied, wide-eyed and smiling.

"Mmm, AJ. You really want to get crazy with the Dean machine?"

"Crazy is what I do best," AJ whispered as she grabbed the belt and quickly tore it off Dean's pants.

"AW FUCK, MY DICK!" Dean sold.

The end.
ibcCp4VX7bYRws.gif

can we talk about this turd?

184.jpg

no-one seems to mention him, but he's the elephant in the room. this fat personality vacuum is going over main roster stars weekly on NXT, is wrestling dark matches and house shows, and is sure to be a callup pretty soon. and the dude is being booked as a monster too, squashing all in his path. HE IS WORTHLESS. I have never hated a wrestler more. he's not actually terrible in the ring but good god no-one cares one bit about him. NXT is a great chance to acid test your future stars, but the guy doesn't even get Bo Dallas heat, he gets bathroom break silence; and yet all the signs are there that he will be elevated and go through a monster heel push. he'll squash all your favourites, yet the signs all point to him being another Seamus/Tensai/Drew McIntryre/Ryback ad infinitum.

amongst all this positivity to do with the network, I would like to state on record: I fucking hate Alexander Rusev and he will never amount to anything.

He's a big, explosive strongman type...who's not as big or explosive or strong as Big-E Langston.

Yeah. He's probably fucked.

Kaladin

LMAO, Roderick Strong cut a promo on Johnny Gargano, but instead of the Open The Freedom Gate Championship (which he was issuing a challenge for), he was holding one of the United Gate tag titles.

Kaladin

AR Fox....always willing to kill himself in front of indie wrasslin crowds.

Imploding shooting star press to the outside, and his head destroyed one of the ringside chairs.

Alucard

Banned
AR Fox....always willing to kill himself in front of indie wrasslin crowds.

Imploding shooting star press to the outside, and his head destroyed one of the ringside chairs.

Has AR Fox found the elusive charisma which he lacked the last time I watched him in mid-2013?

G-Fex

You don't want to know. It was a dark time.....a very dark time.

I guess it was bad but it was kinda fun at times.

You probably don't remember fun, all you know is OT thread creations and ratings and money.
Remember when G-Fex was the top poster in these threads? That era sucked!

Sorry Shadowlump, I don't know who g-fex is.

None the less it was a glorious era of prosperity and enlightment

Top Bottom