• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

I love Tyson Kidd, i'm saying Vince doesn't care about Tyson Kidd enough to use him to push someone to main event status lol

my impression is : being with Tyson Kidd means Cesaro will be lower mid-card tier at best for a while

Vince ain't making money with his guys and with they way they have shown Orton being forced to raise Cena's hand its going to backfire bigtime.

They are either going to raise the Network cost or split it up into tiers.

imBask

Banned
Vince ain't making money with his guys and with they way they have shown Orton being forced to raise Cena's hand its going to backfire bigtime.

They are either going to raise the Network cost or split it up into tiers.

we've said the same thing for like 8 years, I don't believe in "things are going to change because they're losing money" anymore. Unless Vince dies or steps down, we'll get the same old crap over and over again

i'm not like that about everything but i'm 100% pessimistic about that company, I hope they can prove me wrong

Fox318

Hey, Hey let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Tyson Kidd has a great gimmick when used in full like he was on NXT. It sucks on the main roster but that's not his fault.

The #fact promo he did before the fourway match was stellar.

I've been watching NXT since NXT R:Evolution but I want to go back and watch more.

Why do they only have 2014 up?

Right? It's like we're getting punished

“It's always good to show contempt for your fans”

Mr. Plinkett

Fox318

we've said the same thing for like 8 years, I don't believe in "things are going to change because they're losing money" anymore. Unless Vince dies or steps down, we'll get the same old crap over and over again

i'm not like that about everything but i'm 100% pessimistic about that company, I hope they can prove me wrong

People though the same thing about Lucas.

Vince is like a hybrid of Howard Hughes, George Lucas, and Jim Jones.

Eventually he will want everyone to drink the Kool-Aid and they will tell him enough is enough.

Sephzilla

People though the same thing about Lucas.

Vince is like a hybrid of Howard Hughes, George Lucas, and Jim Jones.

Eventually he will want everyone to drink the Kool-Aid and they will tell him enough is enough.

Vince Russo is the George Lucas of pro wrestling

Vince McMahon is more of a parallel to an old football coach who hasn't realized the game has passed him by yet.

I'm glad, you've been quite a sucky crowd. I mean, not you personally I guess. I'm sure a Serpentine led crowd would be a good thing.

Jersey have gotta bring it now though. not exactly a summer spot.
Yeah, true. Though I never made it to Summerslam while it was here, maybe that's why the crowds are always weak

Hasney

They are behind Cena with the most make a wish visits.

TLC14_Photo_82-1772298575.jpg

kirblar

I'm glad, you've been quite a sucky crowd. I mean, not you personally I guess. I'm sure a Serpentine led crowd would be a good thing.

LA's been a notoriously bad crowd forever, dating back at least to the Attitude Era.

MoosiferX

The current schedule for WWE's PPVs this year:

1/25 Royal Rumble 2015 at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia.

2/22 WWE Fast Lane at the FedEx Forum in Memphis, TN.

3/29 WWE WrestleMania 31 at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, CA.

4/26 WWE Extreme Rules 2015 in Allstate Arena in Chicago, IL.

5/17 WWE Payback 2015 at Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore, MD.

6/14 WWE Money In the Bank 2015 at The Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH

7/19 WWE Battleground 2015 at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, MO.

8/23 WWE SummerSlam 2015 at the Izod Center in East Rutherford, NJ.

9/20 WWE Night of Champions 2015 at The Toyota Center in Houston, TX.

10/25 WWE Hell In a Cell 2015 at The Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA.

11/22 WWE Survivor Series 2015 at The Philips Arena in Atlanta, GA.

12/13 WWE TLC 2015 at The TD Garden in Boston, MA.

No love for the Pacific Northwest. :(

kiguel182

I've been watching NXT since NXT R:Evolution but I want to go back and watch more.

Why do they only have 2014 up?

“It's always good to show contempt for your fans”

Mr. Plinkett

Fatal Four Way was this year I say you should watch it.

The match is great and the promo I'm talking I think aired at the event. I really liked Tyson's run at NXT. The guy was great both on the mic and on the ring.

Nothing is pointless. The goal is to draw attention to the problem from major media outlets and put heat on the WWE.

I wrote some words about Wrestle Kingdom 9; http://www.theindycorner.com/reviews/njpw-wrestle-kingdom-9-review/

I'm doing something Bobo. I'm no longer supporting the WWE monetarily and instead will give my cash to promotions like Ring of Honor, where race isn't an obstacle or cause for offensive stereotyping.

That's the smart thing to do. I haven't given WWE a dime since 2006.

Hasney

I'm doing something Bobo. I'm no longer supporting the WWE monetarily and instead will give my cash to promotions like Ring of Honor, where race isn't an obstacle or cause for offensive stereotyping.

Is this a joke about Jay Briscoe being their champion? Because until he's gone, I'm not giving them a penny.

Then contact the major media outlets directly. Skip the hashtag nonsense.

It's not nonsense if you're spreading a message with it, especially if it catches. I've read some really insightful shit through hashtags. But uh you should probably say something with the hashtag before just @-ing people telling people to join it

Vylash

imagine friend Serp leading the crowd with "this is carny!" chants

Sephzilla

It's not nonsense if you're spreading a message with it, especially if it catches. I've read some really insightful shit through hashtags. But uh you should probably say something with the hashtag before just @-ing people telling people to join it

I'd agree with this. Saying "hey join my hashtag" and then trying to guilt trip people afterwards isn't the way to go.

Gonzalez

Banned
Hey guys, maybe before we start boycotting WWE, and ROH, instead we should focus our attention on the biggest offender until they fire everyone that was involved in the creation of this...

Dominion_6.20.jpg

...Yes even the wrestlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom