• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoosiferX

Its not like they have a superstar from that area.... oh wait

LnkkT7A.gif

I know, right? We'll probably get a RAW or Smackdown combo between Seattle and Portland if we're lucky. Err... wait, I don't actually consider that lucky.

Alucard

Banned
I'd go to a WWE PPV if it were in Montreal. But it won't be, so I don't have to worry about it too much.

Who's watching Lucha Underground tonight, and who's watching TNA Impact? Who's watching both at some point?

I'd like to see if I can catch both online somewhere at some point. It sucks living in Canada if you want to watch either of these two promotions. TNA is more of a morbid curiosity at this point.

I'd go to a WWE PPV if it were in Montreal. But it won't be, so I don't have to worry about it too much.

Who's watching Lucha Underground tonight, and who's watching TNA Impact? Who's watching both at some point?

I'd like to see if I can catch both online somewhere at some point. It sucks living in Canada if you want to watch either of these two promotions. TNA is more of a morbid curiosity at this point.

The only thing I'm interested in with TNA is how their presentation looks now and how Josh Matthews is on commentary. The core product will probably still be horrible.

They should hold a PPV at Bell Centre or Air Canada Centre, those arenas are awesome.

imBask

Banned
They should hold a PPV at Bell Centre or Air Canada Centre, those arenas are awesome.

I was wrong, the last one in montreal was 5 years ago not 9! the last one in toronto was 9 years ago!

last RAW in Montreal was packed and we had a great time... I had stopped watching wrestling in 09 so I missed the last PPV

DMczaf

God damn that Ant Man trailer was boring. You wanna talk about a trailer going through the motions?

Felt like I was watching a Wyatt/Ambrose match.

Alucard

Banned
Probably will win the belt again tonight. They will do a title change for sure.

Seems like the way to go with your debut episode, but they put a lot of work into making Bobby Roode look strong. You never know. It makes tonight's episode kind of interesting.

Like you, I'm mostly interested in seeing the new production and hearing Josh Matthews on commentary.

Alucard

Banned
Is he still soft spoken?

He's like TNA's Lesnar, except he actually puts in work. Barely speaks and lets his actions do the talking. I think it's served him well. Seriously, his championship run in TNA was very good and probably the only memorable run I can think of in the two or three years I've watched TNA.

CHIKARA UK ‏@CHIKARA_UK 9m9 minutes ago
@MrLuchador @8bitAsshole sorry guys, King Of Trios is later in the year. Gonna be an incredible set of shows though. Hope you can be there.

aww no King of Trios for the UK tour :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly any scenario with Seth Rollins being involved is going to make that RR title match entertaining and interesting. Definitely interested where they go with it.

Also Bootaaay I tried to read that WK9 review but it just didn't have a pleasing aesthetic like legitshook.com so I was bitter the whole time
but enjoyed it anyway

XenoRaven

Honestly any scenario with Seth Rollins being involved is going to make that RR title match entertaining and interesting. Definitely interested where they go with it.

Also Bootaaay I tried to read that WK9 review but it just didn't have a pleasing aesthetic like legitshook.com so I was bitter the whole time
but enjoyed it anyway
It's certainly a way better option than just another plain old Brock vs Cena match. There are some interesting things they can do with it and I'll likely end up watching the Rumble now.

Fox318

I know, right? We'll probably get a RAW or Smackdown combo between Seattle and Portland if we're lucky. Err... wait, I don't actually consider that lucky.

Vince is pre booking his arenas so that the guys that can go over don't go over and guys like Cena and Reigns don't get run outta town.

Kaladin

I'm going to the NXT live event in Jacksonville in a couple weeks. They're doing a better job of booking these shows this year.

Zayne vs Breeze is the main event for this one with Charlotte/Bayley vs Sasha Banks/Becky Lynch announced also. They also have Finn Balor, Hideo Itami, Baron Corbin and Kevin Owens guaranteed to appear. If you look at other shows in January, they've got Lucha Dragons, Vaude Villains and pretty much the whole main roster scheduled to appear.

I hope I have a better experience than I've had with main roster house shows.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
MAYBE I can get started on legitshook.com doing a weekly feature. I don't think there's enough time in my grown-ass man life to watch Raw, SD, and Main Event (and PPVs) to keep track of continuity, but I think the Rumble PPV itself might be a good jumping off point.

kiguel182

I'm going to the NXT live event in Jacksonville in a couple weeks. They're doing a better job of booking these shows this year.

Zayne vs Breeze is the main event for this one with Charlotte/Bayley vs Sasha Banks/Becky Lynch announced also. They also have Finn Balor, Hideo Itami, Baron Corbin and Kevin Owens guaranteed to appear. If you look at other shows in January, they've got Lucha Dragons, Vaude Villains and pretty much the whole main roster scheduled to appear.

I hope I have a better experience than I've had with main roster house shows.

That seems like a great show. Way better than anything the main roster can come up with.

But where is Neville?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom