• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
Chicago looks nice, but I hate wind so much I could never live there man... Wind is the worst

I've been living in Montreal for 4 years, and it's taught me why scarves are a necessity in the winter. Never used them when I lived in Ontario, but here...your skin will get bitten clean off by the wind chill if you're not protecting your neck, cheeks, and nose.

jred2k

That picture of Jeremy Borash makes him look like a god damn zombie. Chilling how any sign of life has completely escaped his face.

Fox318

because it's the only place you'll actually see Cesaro win a match

#heel

5mqcVrT.gif

strobogo

Banned
Positives to house shows:

No watching a bunch of shit on a screen
No back stage garbage segments
No guys standing around waiting to come back from commercial
Longer matches
Guys having more fun in matches because they aren't held to a strict time limit or gimmick

Alucard

Banned
Positives to house shows:

No watching a bunch of shit on a screen
No back stage garbage segments
No guys standing around waiting to come back from commercial
Longer matches
Guys having more fun in matches because they aren't held to a strict time limit or gimmick

And all of these things too.

Alucard

Banned
So, my wife and daughter are sleeping over at the in-laws' today, meaning I have all of tonight to myself. Woo. Here we go...

1. Lucha Underground giffing and blogging
2. TNA Impact watching and blogging

Good times.

joelseph

I just joined naturebox.com

God damn it Steve Austin!

Looking at their website, those large pervuvian corn nuts are the best thing ever. They sell them at Trader Joes and are just really really big corn kernels cooked in palm oil and salted. I can eat a bag in one sitting, super addicting.

jmdajr

Looking at their website, those large pervuvian corn nuts are the best thing ever. They sell them at Trader Joes and are just really really big corn kernels cooked in palm oil and salted. I can eat a bag in one sitting, super addicting.

Bored of my current snack options. Guess I'lll see how big the portions are in the official box once the free trial is over. I mean some of this stuff can get expensive, especially stuff with fancy nuts and anything deemed organic.

Past

I never understood why some people jump when taking a Curb Stomp... I mean sure it looks more effective and awesome, but also shows how fake the move is.
PcH59H8.gif

Alucard

Banned
Matthews said "This is a fantasy booker's dream!" when Kong confronted Havok.

How do you feel about insider terms being used on pro wrestling shows? I'd rather they just treat it like it's real.

jred2k

100% snackisfaction guarantee!

I hate made up marketing words.

Edit: Is there a smaller version of that undertakerfuckyou.gif? The one I found through Google is 6mb and runs like shit.

Matthews said "This is a fantasy booker's dream!" when Kong confronted Havok.

How do you feel about insider terms being used on pro wrestling shows? I'd rather they just treat it like it's real.

It always sounds dumb. Commentary should not sound like it's being done by someone on r/SquaredCircle.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I browsed through the english commentary on WK9 and JR seemed lost for most of it. It kind of killed the mood a bit since he was so mellow and reserved for pretty much everything. Woof

jred2k

¡HarlequinPanic!;146514170 said:
hey sometimes the english language has to make snackrifices in order for companies to get their points across.

It still isn't a snacktivity I can condone.

Heel

1993 onward, Daniel Bryan appears to hold the WWE record with 227 matches in 2013.

In '98 The Rock ran 197 matches and won 38% of them. Them dues, brehs.

To shake off ring rust, Bryan has been added to several house shows leading into the Royal Rumble. Opponents listed so far? Luke Harper and Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom