• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

No, actually you do it the other way around. Sting returned to put the Authority out of business, failed due to the stupid Cena stipulation and now he returns to finish the job permanently, match stip is if Sting wins, The Authority is gone for good this time.

Too bad The Authority would just be replaced by a different heel power character within a month or two.

If we want to stick to the storyline, shouldn't Bryan be in that spot? Everyone else seems shoehorned in. He should have a handicap match against HHH, Brock, Rollins, Undertaker, Wyatt, and Kane.

If we're going to go down that rabbit hole, have Cena win the belt at Royal Rumble. Have Bryan win the Royal Rumble. Have HHH steal the MITB briefcase from Rollins because Rollins couldn't get the job done at Royal Rumble. Have HHH get the belt from Cena. Have Bryan vs HHH 2 for the title at Mania. If Bryan wins he's champ and The Authority dies.

Fox318

rN1HGK4.png

jred2k

I don't want to see Bryan vs. HHH again yet. Their match last year was so good, but I think the most interesting match up for Bryan this year is Lesnar.

Hasney

D-Bry getting the first finger point of the year.

Believe Dat.

Reigns will just stare longingly at it.

Hm, that raises a good POINT
hurrrrrrrrrrr
, if Reigns was to motion his fist toward it, would it count? I'd lean towards no. A finger must be outstretched.

TL21xx

Banned
So AXS is apparently part of my TV package on Uverse. Will be reporting in on the NJPW TV show next week, it's set to record!

Cagey

Banned
Let it be known that, on January 26, 2015, at 8:03pm Eastern (5:03pm Pacific), the new WWE Champion will be the first to point towards the heavens at the sign for Wrestlemania XXXI ("The Wrestlemania of Wrestling"), officially kicking of Wrestlemania Season.

john-cena-point.jpg

So AXS is apparently part of my TV package on Uverse. Will be reporting in on the NJPW TV show next week, it's set to record!

Yeah the first episode description on Directv makes it seem like they are playing Okada/Tanahashi from wrestle Kingdom. Color me curious to see if it's WK9 and if they are gonna dub Ranallo and Barnett over JR and Striker.

Hasney

Cena gets Rusev, The Shield get each other, Bryan gets Brock, Rollins cashes in on Bryan

Rollins cashes in the Raw after though. I think it would be a huge bummer to end WM with a cash in UNLESS they had a competitive match. Say Brock destroys Bryan after he beats him and Seth goes to cash in, but Bryan still has enough left in him to make a match of it.

Heroman

Banned
Rollins cashes in the Raw after though. I think it would be a huge bummer to end WM with a cash in UNLESS they had a competitive match. Say Brock destroys Bryan after he beats him and Seth goes to cash in, but Bryan still has enough left in him to make a match of it.

Have both dudes hurt, with rollin have a epic with dean and selling some damage from his lasted match.

HEELS UP, MAN

Also Rollins being a bitch and doing it that way would totally cement him. And it's karma for when Bryan did it/continues off when Orton did it to him

joelseph

Roman will cock his hand and then point his fist at the Wrestlemania sign. Baleedat.

Love it.

The camera lingers on his now smirking face for what seems like an eternity until he slowly turns his attention to Devon from NXT, standing ringside, who immediately conceives the next generation of super Samoans.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fox, I will do either a Vince head in that style or Konnor from the Ascension. Probably should be Vince. I'll just make that request now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom