• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach

Should I go to this?
1535381_10203413711970122_5705804837443969296_n.jpg

Hey! I'm from BA! But I'm not going to that. Buuuut that does remind me, and I don't know how I've never thought to mention this here (I think): I have an old high school friend who wrestles. He goes by Richie Adams. I've actually seen that Tim Rockwell cat on the poster when I went to a local event to watch Adam (Richie Adams) wrestle... he (Rockwell) was terrible.

T.A.L

Yo David Otunga teamed with Titus at the house show last night in Mobile. I contemplated going but now I regret not going.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yo David Otunga teamed with Titus at the house show last night in Mobile. I contemplated going but now I regret not going.

Woulda been dope to see The Muscles of Justice.

UberTag

When does R-Truth get added to their stable? And will they dance too? Or is that dependent on Darren Young being cleared to compete again?

StevieWhite

Folks were saying a while back that the Rumble was going to be 40 men this year. Any truth to that, or was that just rumors? Seems like something they would have mentioned on TV by now.

MC Safety

Folks were saying a while back that the Rumble was going to be 40 men this year. Any truth to that, or was that just rumors? Seems like something they would have mentioned on TV by now.

A 40-man Rumble would be awesome. I think, however, I heard it's going to be 30.

Make the Rumble 40 man, and put it strategically among a DIvas pee-break match, maybe a tag-team match, and the triple threat.

The only way to make New Day work is to turn them into a heel faction like NoD. It's dead in the water with this cheesy New Day stuff. No one is buying it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'Turn all black wrestlers into NoD' isn't a solve all fix.

Not to mention the fact that NoD was basically a glorified job squad.

RP912

Banned
'Turn all black wrestlers into NoD' isn't a solve all fix.

Not to mention the fact that NoD was basically a glorified job squad.

this...

I was onboard the NoD train but lets be realistic here....the stable idea seems dated and it's time for something new.

I suggest a regular stable with the FnPness of a New Day minus the stupid gimmick. Just let them be themselves.

Do segments where they are chilling in the back, playing video games and discussing comic books. A geeky squad without the corny ass stereotypes.

RP912

Banned
Was countout a common finish for andre? So far the NJPW world matches If been watching have ended in countouts.

BTW Andre vs Stan Hansen is dope

I noticed that trend in the 70s and 80s so far with NJPW. Almost every match had some sort of weird finish that results in shit being thrown at wrestlers and arguments.

StevieWhite

A 40-man Rumble would be awesome. I think, however, I heard it's going to be 30.

Make the Rumble 40 man, and put it strategically among a DIvas pee-break match, maybe a tag-team match, and the triple threat.

Let's just bring back World War III. TVs are generally bigger these days, so the whole picture-in-picture-in-picture presentation won't be nearly as annoying.

Kaladin

Watching Smackdown, I hate the BOOs and applause they obviously overlay over the entrance music. It sticks out like a sore thumb and you can tell the difference when there is a real pop.

Fox318

Watching Smackdown, I hate the BOOs and applause they obviously overlay over the entrance music. It sticks out like a sore thumb and you can tell the difference when there is a real pop.

They can't help it.

Vince has turned his product into the Wiggles. Parents bring their kids to it so they can shut up for a bit.

They will buy tickets and t shirts for their kids but they won't care.

Once this generation of Cena kids realize how uncool wrasslin is they won't pass it down to their kids.

By that time HHH and Cena will be the only ones left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom