• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kane might be 1000 years old, who knows!

Panera has that turkey chili bread bowl, but Taco Bell is the GOAT for cheap food

No, Taco Bell is the GOAT, period

PERIOD

Or as limeys say "full stop" because they're anti-female.

jmdajr

Scum

1.a film or layer of foul or extraneous matter that forms on the surface of a liquid.
2.refuse or offscourings.
3.a low, worthless, or evil person.
4.such persons collectively; riffraff; dregs.

imBask

Banned
Scum

1.a film or layer of foul or extraneous matter that forms on the surface of a liquid.
2.refuse or offscourings.
3.a low, worthless, or evil person.
4.such persons collectively; riffraff; dregs.

i'm actually wearing my Northernlion shirt with Scumlord on it right now, so I guess i'm fine with that term

10899983_777836142265952_2854932689142769169_o.jpg

Seriously considering driving from Illinois to see this and also considering getting my passport just to see the ROH/NJPW super show in Canada.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Steak Quesarito is life, ma-wait what run that last part by me again

I actually prefer the chicken quesarito, but you literally can't go wrong. FUCK.

The only way to lose is to not play the Quesarito game. And I'm losing. Just gotta stay on my cut until Feb...

strobogo

Banned
I want to see Dos Caras Jr in the Ultimate. Get him the prestige he deserves.

Ain't no prestige in The Ultimate. Buncha juiced up coke heads and cheaters with a cunty boss. Wait.

No, Taco Bell is the GOAT, period

PERIOD

Or as limeys say "full stop" because they're anti-female.

I don't understand the phrase, "full stop". I also feel like "Believe you me" should probably be "Believe me, you".

dream

I remember when Diamond Dallas Page, in an attempt to be cool at the age of 50, kept tacking "scum" to everyone's names. Like "Giant Scum" and "Scott Scum." I also remember when he tried to make "spank it, whack it, and jack it" a catchphrase. Diamond Dallas Page was just terrible on every level.

I remember when Diamond Dallas Page, in an attempt to be cool at the age of 50, kept tacking "scum" to everyone's names. Like "Giant Scum" and "Scott Scum." I also remember when he tried to make "spank it, whack it, and jack it" a catchphrase. Diamond Dallas Page was just terrible on every level.

HOLLYWOOD SCUM HOGAN.

bby ddp you always cool you don't need to do that

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
There is a certain level of cheese(or lameness?) in Doctor Who which makes it impossible for me to watch. I've tried on several occasions, can never get through an episode.

Has nothing to do with wrasslin I know, but I just wanted to get that out there.

strobogo

Banned
Taco Bell is closer to real food than McDonalds is. Taco Bell is wonderful. I've been to actual Mexican restaurants that had worse Mexican food. Sometimes I want tacos at 3 AM and TB is always there for me.

Marvel

could never
There is a certain level of cheese(or lameness?) in Doctor Who which makes it impossible for me to watch. I've tried on several occasions, can never get through an episode.

Has nothing to do with wrasslin I know, but I just wanted to get that out there.

Dr Who is SHIT.

Sephzilla

Same here. Dr Who's style doesn't mesh with me.

Taco Bell is closer to real food than McDonalds is. Taco Bell is wonderful. I've been to actual Mexican restaurants that had worse Mexican food. Sometimes I want tacos at 3 AM and TB is always there for me.

McDonalds fries shit on anything on Taco Bell's menu though. I think the reason I dislike Taco Bell is because of two things

1) Our local one is run like shit
2) We have a Taco Johns in my town that has much better tasting food.

Fox318

Now we all know X-Pac heat exists but has there ever been a person that people have liked so much they changed the channel?

Like they knew people were going to fuck with him and he was never going to go anywhere so they changed the channel instead of watching him suffer?

I felt the same way about seeing the NJ guys at an ROH show. It instantly made them look not like stars at all.

ROH production values make everyone look like shit. A number of guys have a star quality to them or are legitimate stars in other places but that just gets lost while wrestling in ROH. It's kind of sad that ROH apperantly outdraws TNA/Lucha Underground in attendance because their TV show makes it look like they have almost no one there.

strobogo

Banned

So what. Most Mexican restaurants aren't real Mexican food, either. It's all dumbed down and Americanized except in border towns and places with huge Mexican populations. TB is just that Americanized Mexican food in a fast food setting instead of in a loud restaurant that is over priced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom