• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Heel

Viewers tuned in after Cena promised Daniel Bryan a championship match when he returns. They stuck around and called their friends to tune in and watch the rebroadcast of Daniel Bryan's appearance at the Money In The Bank Pre-Show. They texted their family members to tune in for the possibility of a Daniel Bryan surprise appearance in the third hour and drove the numbers up through the roof.

"The Threat of Daniel Bryan's Return" will carry this company's ratings for months, possibly years. No doubt about that.

i used to put my finger up the goalkeepers ass in the corners to psych them out of the play. and tell them i was gonna do their mom from behind. and just like weapons in a Batista match, it was not only welcomed, it was allowed by my coach.

Did you learn this on the mean streets of Lisbon?

0701-emma-wwe-mug-no-swipe-2.jpg

the shoplifter of boggo road.

In the interest of transparency, does anyone have a list of known WWE stock holders that post in this thread? I have a feeling it would explain a lot.

I know the other Oklohoman guy here who's name elludes me, who also wrestles, has mentioned profiting off short sales of WWE stock.

Zach

Termed by sociologists, (legit ones) so I'm not sure how the rest of academia feels about sociologists.

And yeah it's not derogatory, but when you throw a "scum" in at the end, well

I've never heard the word uttered in real life, but I'm in YEEEEEE HAW Tulsa OK

I'm in YEEEEEE HAW Tulsa OK and have heard it uttered in real life. By me. To my friends.

>_>

Duncan, you know what calmed Aii down? some MMA. watch UFC 175 this weekend. it's an american defending the US of A against an invading brazilian piss drinker. and 2 women fighting.

poster1.jpg

jred2k

I know the other Oklohoman guy here who's name elludes me, who also wrestles, has mentioned profiting off short sales of WWE stock.
Forgetting mechashiva? Bean breath is losing it(if he ever had it).

Wrestle related: Cesaro wasn't injured that badly and is fine to wrestle tonight on Main Event.

I KNOW WHAT THEY CAN DO

new bryan gimmick/salvaging: he gets radical bionic surgery without his permission by solomon crowe. make him a wrestling cyborg where a simple punch or kick sends the nearest jobber (sina) flying across the ring. he must abide by crowe's orders in which he controls bryan with his ipad.

he'll be looking like this

G3V7l1O.jpg

Duncan, you know what calmed Aii down? some MMA. watch UFC 175 this weekend. it's an american defending the US of A against an invading brazilian piss drinker. and 2 women fighting.

poster1.jpg

ah yes i am looking forward to this. i do enjoy an occasional ufc bout. go machida! i love street fighter!

lol i ain't stupid, america's sweetheart will choke him out.

dream

A lot.

I mentioned before how I inadvertently switched from not having auto-renew, which I explicitly made sure was on the second after I subscribed, to auto-renew because I was curious. They locked me out of the page where I can toggle it on and off and sent me an e-mail that I could modify it after an unspecified amount of time had elapsed. Shady as heck.

In my opinion, they should have a cooling-off period to unsubscribe without violating the 6 month commitment. I'd imagine a period of 24 hours after subscribing would be sufficient for most level-headed folks to realize the horrible mistake they've just made.

Wow, you son of a bitch bean breath. I just went to my billing page to check that auto-renew was off, and clicked a link that said:

Your subscription will expire on Sunday, August 24, 2014. If you would like your subscription to be automatically renewed, you can change your auto-renew preference here or call customer service at 866-308-5684.

and look what fucking happened:

S5usqxQ.png

I feel like I just got "worked" by that misleading link.

Wow, you son of a bitch bean breath. I just went to my billing page to check that auto-renew was off, and clicked a link that said:

and look what fucking happened:

S5usqxQ.png

I feel like I just got "worked" by that misleading link.

Wait 5 minutes, you'll be able to turn it off afterwards.

I know this for obvious reasons.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I gotta admit launching in February with a six month commitment basically screwed them because the usual worst part of the year the past few years has been everything after SS and it doesn't get good until after Survivor Series.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It might behoove them to merge the US and Intercontinental title sometime later this year and give it to Cena for a bit to give it a bit of rub.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They have me until October, as I didn't sign up until the night of the HoF.

If you want until the day before Royal Rumble you'd get most of the best stuff.

I'll keep the subscription because I love the back catalog and the PPVs have been quite good, but if you just want the best that's the way to do it.

It might behoove them to merge the US and Intercontinental title sometime later this year and give it to Cena for a bit to give it a bit of rub.

Since Cena has also mastered the art of wearing two titles at once he would be more than acceptable to be a one man tag team champion, the options are open.

Wait 5 minutes, you'll be able to turn it off afterwards.

I know this for obvious reasons.
That's just for the change to be processed. It took longer than five minutes for me to go back and change it, which I made darn sure to keep refreshing until I could instead of putting it off until later and forgetting about it like those con-men at Titan Towers had hoped.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Since Cena has also mastered the art of wearing two titles at once he would be more than acceptable to be a one man tag team champion, the options are open.

I actually was being quite serious, friend, though I do love it when they give the champion (usually a heel, sometimes a weird reluctant top face duo) the tag belts for some shenanigans. Maybe Cena and his little buddy Roman Reigns can feud with Orton and The Devil's Favorite Demon, The Demon Kane/Big Dave Batista.

Gorillaz

I would buy Cena Merch if he actually found a way to be a one man tag team champion and/or Divas champ

Like I would be a Cena mark and everything after that.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I KNOW WHAT THEY CAN DO

new bryan gimmick/salvaging: he gets radical bionic surgery without his permission by solomon crowe. make him a wrestling cyborg where a simple punch or kick sends the nearest jobber (sina) flying across the ring. he must abide by crowe's orders in which he controls bryan with his ipad.

he'll be looking like this

G3V7l1O.jpg
You already went off the deep end, but now you've officially left earth's atmosphere.

I actually was being quite serious, friend, though I do love it when they give the champion (usually a heel, sometimes a weird reluctant top face duo) the tag belts for some shenanigans. Maybe Cena and his little buddy Roman Reigns can feud with Orton and The Devil's Favorite Demon, The Demon Kane/Big Dave Batista.

They can join the ranks of classic Cena tag teams like Cena/HBK, Cena/Otunga and Cena/Miz.
I feel that Cena and the demon Kane would be an excellent way to merge the traditional tag team tropes of both wrestlers, plus Kane will never beat Cena so if you can't beat them, join them. Cenation Kane will be his next personality shift and when the alliance ends it will present more fresh odds for Cena to overcome, can he defeat friendship? the answer is yes, yes he can.

DMczaf

You know what would be awesome?

If Daniel Bryan could wrestle again without the fear of paralyzing or killing himself.

Top Bottom