• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Goldberg: the star of the company that went out of business and flopped in WWE. I do like this comparison, let's run with it.

iKLfnQoELpdpn.png

XenoRaven

A lot of people thought the same when Orton, Cena, Batista, Rey, and a ton of others were getting their due ten years ago.

Eventually you get sick of it.
I guess we have the benefit of hindsight but I didn't like Orton or Cena at the time, I only like heel Batista and Rey was neutered.

Gorillaz

Roman kid merch off the top of my head would probably be just masks. Idk about anything else

Merch for the ladies? shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit you can get creative with that

Verendus

Banned
He means tampons labelled Reign Blockers.

Lipstick called Lycan's Kiss.

WWE will enter the women's toiletries and make up business.

Yo Verendus, get Sony to make Reigns the cover guy for 2K15 for PS4 while you're at it. Hell, make a bundle with the Network pre loaded. Account sold separately.

friends, keeping in line with the Goldberg comparisons, all the man did was scream at the camera

iNECz3w2TpNXJ.gif

and they still managed to make a shitload of merch out of him. Reigns will move merch, don't worry.

Goldberg had a better look then Reigns, he had the streak, and his catchphrase Who's next.

Can we please get Seth Rollins some new music please? Tired of asking.

At least give it a hook to get people to pop too.

Right now it hits and people are like huh then oh yea Rollins.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Can we please get Seth Rollins some new music please? Tired of asking.

At least give it a hook to get people to pop too.

Right now it hits and people are like huh then oh yea Rollins.

The theme is growing on me but I agree it needs a better intro.

Reigns has more hair, can have a longer streak, and can have a new catchphrase: "WHO DARES?"

Reigns has already lost a match before. If they are gonna go with him as a top face and have him be a badass they should have him be more like Samoa Joe(except not being able to wrestle anywhere near as good as Joe) when he was on his streak or pull an Ultimate Warrior and have him win the IC title and beat everyone they put in front of him and then challange the monster Champion aka Brock Lesner that may work.

Yo Verendus, get Sony to make Reigns the cover guy for 2K15 for PS4 while you're at it. Hell, make a bundle with the Network pre loaded. Account sold separately.

And I'm sorry Duncan, Cena was always set to be the cover guy for 2K15 even before the Rumble to coincide with a 15th title win. Not making this up.

Cena has never had a singular cover and was more than due. For this year’s game, for 2015, it will be on four platforms instead of two and with new consoles this year, the feeling is it’s a big opportunity for increased numbers in 2015 (as well as 2016) so the idea was, since Rock is retired and not available, it was imperative this year to play the biggest hand for the most people, and the belief is that is Cena, not Bryan, in the sense he’s more known, and the people who are Bryan fans who hate Cena are going to buy the game anyway. The idea of 15th time and 2015 are not coincidence in the sense there was a plan for him to have another title run at some point when the game came out. Obviously, it was not this soon in planning, since Bryan was going to keep it at the very least through SummerSlam if he wasn’t injured. The decision for Cena ahead of Bryan on the cover was made long before Bryan was hurt and long before the decision was made for Bryan to even get the title at Mania.

Reigns needs to have his name in his finishers.

Roman Hammer (Superman Punch)
Reign Drop (Spear)

Phrases:

"You will be the next one to be conquered and absorbed into the Roman Empire."
"All will bow down at your new Reigning champion!"
"You may try to roam for your next chance to strike, but I WILL REIGN YOU IN!"

Vylash

I can't wait for Reigns to join Bo Dallas so they can become an inspirational tag team. imagine him coming out with dat smile and saying "Baby girl, make your own destiny, and grab life by the Reigns"

Heel

it was imperative this year to play the biggest hand for the most people, and the belief is that is Cena, not Bryan, in the sense he’s more known, and the people who are Bryan fans who hate Cena are going to buy the game anyway.

Damn, the dirts is shootin' friends.

Top Bottom