• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Nose Master

Shitty angle.

Don't be a mark.

I dunno, man. It makes sense considering Hall and such.

Funny enough, the only other angle I questioned (sort of) was when CM Punk came out "drunk" while feuding with Jericho. I didn't think he was legit drunk, but I thought his character was supposed to be. I was real markangry that he compromised his character like that. And then I fell on my own sword.

Hot damn Wrestle 1's rings are bouncy

PdVVRFE.gif

Morgadeth

I can't understand why Emma bought an ipad mini then stole a case for it, it's not like she couldn't afford $20 on top of a $300 ipad mini. Why risk her career for it?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Could you imagine if the Powerplant had an audience at the same spot ever week?
tumblr_m8bh6mP1Pn1r324lio1_400.gif

'Thank you, Sarge*clap clap clap clap* Thank you, Sarge!'
'Let's Go Johnny The Bull *clap clap clap clap*'
'David Flair! David Flair! David Flair!'
'I know who these people are before they're on TV! *Clap clap clap clap*'

Hey, Vince - how is Brian Cage not your favourite wrestler yet? Dude won some body building contest and looks fucking gross;

http://chicobodybuilding.com/

Half hour until Dragon Gate;

Dragon Gate, "THE GATE OF MAXIMUM", 2014.07.03
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo

www.ustream.tv/DragonGate - $14.99

18:30 JST | 11:30 EU | 10:30 UK | 05:30 EST | 02:30 PST

0. Kenichiro Arai & Jimmy Kanda vs. Shisa BOY & Ryotsu Shimizu
1. Loser Gets Punch Perm Match: Chihiro Tominaga vs. "Mr. High Tension" Kotoka - *The loser must change their hair to a punch perm hairstyle, and return later in the show to show it to the fans
2. Mad Blankey (Cyber Kong, Kzy & Mondai Ryu) vs. Don Fujii, Gamma & "Hollywood" Stalker Ichikawa
3. 3 Way Match: Millennials (U-T & Yosuke♡Santa Maria) vs. Oretachi Veteran-gun (Dragon Kid & K-ness) vs. Jimmyz (Jimmy Kagetora & Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin)
4. Monster Express (Masato Yoshino & Ricochet) vs. Jimmyz (Jimmy Susumu & Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!)
5. Monster Express (Akira Tozawa, Shingo Takagi & Uhaa Nation) vs. Millennials (T-Hawk, Eita & Flamita)
6. Special Tag Match: Mad Blankey (YAMATO & Naruki Doi) vs. BxB Hulk, BxB Mochi

I never liked WCW, and I ESPECIALLY never liked Buff Bagwell or that shitstain Disco Inferno.

Beef, I don't think I've ever before agreed with you so whole heartedly. *shakes hand*

El-Suave

I can't wait for the inevitable "accidental shoplifing gets Diva in serious trouble with a happy end" - storyline on the next season of Total Divas.

Aiii

So not worth it
I can't understand why Emma bought an ipad mini then stole a case for it, it's not like she couldn't afford $20 on top of a $300 ipad mini. Why risk her career for it?

Because she didn't try to steal it, she just forgot to scan it and Walmart decided to be a bitch about it and report it. According to Alvarez who got contacted by one of his listeners that's a Walmart employee in that department, he suspected they reported her to the police because it was the end of the month and there's some kind of quota they have to meet.

Alucard

Banned
Reigns merch could be awesome. The front of the t-shirt could be a closed fist graphic, and the back could say something like "the power of one," "lone wolf," or "believe."

You could also do a colourful anime style shirt with Reigns in the Superman punch position, whether in mid-punch or setup mode. I think there is a lot that can be done.

Alucard

Banned

Apparently, it was a mistake and she didn't even know she had it on her based on some reports going around.

Fuck yeah, they just announced an 'International Dream Tag Match' for the Kobe World show on 7/20;

Matt Sydal & CIMA vs Ricochet & Masato Yoshino

Yeah, that's going to be good.

Sblargh

Banned
Because she didn't try to steal it, she just forgot to scan it and Walmart decided to be a bitch about it and report it. According to Alvarez who got contacted by one of his listeners that's a Walmart employee in that department, he suspected they reported her to the police because it was the end of the month and there's some kind of quota they have to meet.

I am going with this version of the facts. It is official.

Fuck yeah, they just announced an 'International Dream Tag Match' for the Kobe World show on 7/20;

Matt Sydal & CIMA vs Ricochet & Masato Yoshino

Yeah, that's going to be good.

Wow. Sounds amazing!

Alucard

Banned
Well, I just bought a $70 ticket for Raw on Monday. If I don't see Jericho wrestle, I'm going to be pissed.

maxresdefault.jpg

Make it happen.

Cagey

Banned
Friends, how are we this fine morning. Any news from the highly credible sheets of dirt from last evening?

Oh. Oh yes. Oh yes there is.

Roman Reigns Supreme.

If the "hardcore" fans rebel and want Daniel Bryan in the top spot again, it'd be glorious to get the Reigns win and instant arrogant douche bag turn. He's everything the smarks want to hate because on the internet, if there's a small dude with indie cred and high work rate available, they have to pick them over entertaining guys with a good look and in ring charisma. In the business of sports entertainment.

#OnlyHappyWhenItReigns

breh Reigns gonna sit atop the goddamn mountain and if it takes sacrificing Brock so be it. Reigns is the return of 5.0 ratings and ring rats in every hotel room.

Superman brofists all around.

Marvel

could never
Was hoping Chris was coming back with a completely new gimmick if I'm honest, since he has said he hates doing the same thing each time.

alstein

Friends, how are we this fine morning. Any news from the highly credible sheets of dirt from last evening?

Oh. Oh yes. Oh yes there is.

Roman Reigns Supreme.

If the "hardcore" fans rebel and want Daniel Bryan in the top spot again, it'd be glorious to get the Reigns win and instant arrogant douche bag turn. He's everything the smarks want to hate because on the internet, if there's a small dude with indie cred and high work rate available, they have to pick them over entertaining guys with a good look and in ring charisma. In the business of sports entertainment.

Superman brofists all around.

Ambrose would work better in that spot than Bryan. I suspect Ambrose will surpass Bryan by WM this year and be more over than Bryan was. (or they could team up)

Aiii

So not worth it
Goldberg: the star of the company that went out of business and flopped in WWE. I do like this comparison, let's run with it.

Goldberg didn't flop in WWE. In fact he was doing pretty well until the end when he was purposely and legitimately buried in WWE.

I refuse to believe this is not considered fact.

Cagey

Banned
bill-goldberg-o.gif

They day Reign hit Goldberg status is the day I would enjoy to watch the WWE again.
He would have had Dean Malenko in that top spot. Workrate breh. Knows 1000 moves, second most in business history. Goldberg wouldn't be on the roster because he couldn't chain wrestle and then transition into strong style.

Goldberg was, for a moment, the hottest shit in wrestling during the hottest time in wrestling. He wasn't getting arenas half full of ECW watching smarks chanting Goldberg sucks during his hot streak.

Goldberg demigods of destruction are entertaining as all hell. Too bad the "hardcore" will kill our fun.

Malvingt2

Goldberg didn't flop in WWE. In fact he was doing pretty well until the end when he was purposely and legitimately buried in WWE.

I refuse to believe this is not considered fact.

The elimination chamber where Goldberg was still my favorite until this day. Jesus man. I was just amazed with his raw power.

Top Bottom