• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Phatmac

Dmc's ok if you don't know how great previous games in the series were. It's still a weak combat action game overall though.

Marvel

could never
Why don't you two just duet and get it over with.
Don't incourage them, friend.
i2IsQ9GIh2ffJ.gif

jmdajr

¡HarlequinPanic!;119404688 said:
Why do you feel sorry for people who like a video game that you don't.

You ain't one of those "I feel so bad for people who don't appreciate video game stories" people from last week are you?

erg, no offense and stuff....

...hoping I don't get put down like Horse over DmC here D:

It's dumb. Some people dislike games for not being Japanese enough. Maybe some thought it was too easy. Fuck em, go play Demon's Souls.

Marvel

could never
He's gonna need a John Cena never give up towel to cover up that leg he wants to jack off with success.

Edit: Oh it's on his shin and not the thigh, well then nvm. lol

XPW - Free Fall
WWA - Revolution

I've never seen Free Fall but I've heard all about it and remember the review Bootaaay did a few months ago. I'm not sure I even want to bother watching it.

We need more legends of Wrstling roundtable a. Tho it would be over produced ad none of te good legends .

Watched the one of over and under achievers.

jred2k

PWG announcing more entrants for BOLA on Twitter. So far:

17. AR Fox
18. Chris Hero
19. Chuck Taylor
20. Roderick Strong

No real surprises there. Four more to announce, though.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I just want to say DmC is terrible but at least I don't see anyone here defending Ryse. I would have to draw the line there.

Marvel

could never
If we only knew how big Batista's dick was we could say suck that size.

Edit: Yisss, Chuck Taylor is in.

The Legends of Wrestling roundtables are pretty good, but they're too short for 4 guests and the choice of guests isn't great. I liked the Territories episode, but it wasn't a great representation of the subject. Only Hayes and Patterson had anything to add and Pat kept getting cut off by Hayes anyways. Same goes for the Evolution of Hardcore episode - Pat absolutely shouldn't have been there. Sure, you don't like hardcore, you think it's disgusting, etc, no need to belabour the point. Road Dogg had little to add, Foley would've been a far better choice and, while JR is certainly knowledgeable, good god does he ramble. Hayes had some good stuff to say (once done putting himself over), but I was very disappointed with that particular episode.

So yeah, more Legends of Wrestling, better guests, longer programs. Go.

Have some wrestling;

Manami Toyota vs Toshiyo Yamada - (AJW 1992/01/04)

Kyoko Inoue (c) vs Akira Hokuto - IWA World Women's Title - (AJW 1992/01/04)

Goddamn, what a line-up;

PWG - Battle of Los Angeles 2014

01. Matt Sydal
02. Drew Gulak
03. Trevor Lee
04. Chris Sabin
05. Johnny Gargano
06. Brian Myers
07. Michael Elgin
08. Biff Busick
09. Kyle O'Reilly
10. Brian Cage
11. ACH
12. Zack Sabre Jr.
13. Rich Swann
14. Trent?
15. Cedric Alexander
16. AJ Styles
17. AR Fox
18. Chris Hero
19. Chuck Taylor
20. Roderick Strong
21. Tomasso Ciampa
22. Adam Cole
23. Ricochet
24. Kenny Omega

jmdajr

Some Tattoo artists are scum. I know some folks lack sense, but they can at least plead or refuse to do something so damn stupid.

Shit maybe they tried.

Just found a dailymotion playlist with all of the clash of the champions. As a complete WCW noob, might as well see what all the fuss is about.

Top Bottom