• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

klonere

Banned
Punk was saying he only touches weights twice or 3 times a week at most and is mostly working on cardio/flexibility in the gym.

Anth0ny

Punk is no longer a skinny fat ass. He's just skinny as fuck.

tumblr_nrfs03ZW5n1sawt2zo4_1280.jpg

once a skinny fat ass, always a skinny fat ass

those love handles are lurking under that tank top. I know from experience. lost 25 pounds this year, arms, legs and face look toned... love handles and belly give no fucks :(

Chamber

love on your sleeve
You guys are obsessed with a wrestlers size worse than Vince McMahon.

Friend, I'm just interested to know what size fighter is going to lay waste to Phil once he steps in the octagon. Hell, he keeps dropping weight and Phil vs. Conor McGregor might just do 2 million buys on PPV.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You guys are obsessed with a wrestlers size worse than Vince McMahon.

It's almost like we enjoy entertainment that focuses on peoples' bodies. Crazy world...

For those thinking I hate CM Punk:

Don't get things twisted up when I talk shit about people, I enjoy CM Punk until his last run which really soured me on him considering he left immediately after. It was basically a delicious career, but the last bite was pure shit. Everything else was so good, though, it really was. But you never forget that shitty taste in your mouth.

For those thinking I hate Little Danny Bryan:

He's an exceptional talent and I love his matches. It's kind of like watching Silicon Valley - I can't help but cringe half of the time during his promos, even if I enjoy him. It's a weird thing. His ring work is unparalleled, though. I am sad he's basically retired.

Something in common with those two: it's incredibly rewarding to needle their psychotic fans, even if sensible people think it's unreasonable hate. It's a weird balance I feel I need to step in and adjust. I don't, and the world's a better place if I keep my mouth shut, but I feel that way and do it anyway since I'm probably a cunt.

I do earnestly believe Kevin Owens is the future, but I'll kick and scream and honestly, the way he's been booked makes me wonder if they're just getting one of his last "good" years before he's used up. He's spent a LOT of time wrestling.

JavyOO7

Kevin Owens has a bad back and knees according to Bryan and Mark Frenlen. And that full time house show schedule ain't gonna help. =/

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kevin Owens has a bad back and knees according to Bryan and Mark Frenlen. And that full time house show schedule ain't gonna help. =/

Honestly I feel that's one reason why they fast-tracked him so quick. A year in NXT would probably end up giving him an injury. As crummy as WWE is, "use him while he's still good" is probably still part of it. And his rough edges will come out smooth, like his belly.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Of course. He committed the unforgivable sin of becoming an internet favourite, which is a big no-no as far as certain wrestling fans are concerned. See; D-Brine, or any of the indie guys in NXT.

I thought it was because he acts like an internet tough guy

kiguel182

I'm pretty sure Punk's personal trainers know more about body health than people here.

Anyway, a McGregor vs Punk would be amazing just for the build up. It would be great if Punk actually succeeds in the UFC and gets there.

Punk looks "horrible" there because he has ugly tattoos covering his arms and doesn't look very good with a shaved head, especially when he tilts it back slightly - always an unattractive angle.

Otherwise, he looks like he's in pretty good shape, unless bulk is one of your requirements for a guy to look good. That's an unacceptable look for a wrestler, but for a welterweight MMA fighter and professional nerd, it's just fine.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Punk looks "horrible" there because he has ugly tattoos covering his arms and doesn't look very good with a shaved head, especially when he tilts it back slightly - always an unattractive angle.

Otherwise, he looks like he's in pretty good shape, unless bulk is one of your requirements for a guy to look good. That's an unacceptable look for a wrestler, but for a welterweight MMA fighter and professional nerd, it's just fine.

Uh, DUH! Of course it's a requirement.

Muscle is life.

Striker

People were saying he looked good before too, despite wearing clothes (like he is here). We saw how hilarious he looked in his photoshoot MMA gear.

He's just thin now and no, there isn't a need for bulk, but he should be getting ripped by now. He's just a tatted up dude who acts like he's Mike Tyson.

Owens is gonna be in post-G1 Nakamura shape come next month when he has to do a Balor match and whatever Summerslam match he has in a 24 hour span #Pray4Owens

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Owens is gonna be in post-G1 Nakamura shape come next month when he has to do a Balor match and whatever Summerslam match he has in a 24 hour span #Pray4Owens

He'll be fine.

He won't be booked for Summerslam

Top Bottom