• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Hey Plywood

678ubSM.gif
No comprendo friendo

DMczaf

Brock Lesnar leading a pack of shooters is scary, and would probably be the best thing to happen in WWE since Eva Marie

dream

I like how Chavo had to set the record straight about none of the Guerrero's being gay. That's some Magic Johnson "I am HIV-positive but I didn't get it from gay sex" level of passive homophobia.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I like how Chavo had to set the record straight about none of the Guerrero's being gay. That's some Magic Johnson "I am HIV-positive but I didn't get it from gay sex" level of passive homophobia.

Eh, I don't see it. No one in my large extended family is gay as far as I know either.

WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins will be hosting a "WWE CrossFit Experience" in Richmond, Victoria when WWE returns to Australia next month. The 45-minute custom designed workout is limited to 30 participants. The $300 ticket includes the workout, a WWE merchandise pack and a meet & greet with a photo-op and autograph.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hate to say it, but Bischoff is too sane, reasonable and in touch with what fans want to be SunnyMac...

WELL.

I was the most reasonable dude of all time. I picked John Cena as my guy in the Wrestlemania pinball game, and faced off against Dolph Ziggler.

Mechashiva was little Danny Bryan.

Dope. Who was the main event?

Cena/Owens in a No DQ Street Fight. What's great is that my buddy and I were cheering for heels most of the time, minus Sheamus, and people haaaaated us. We'd built up some cred with the family right in front of us, but lost it all as soon as we started the "Cena Sucks" part of the chant, and also Fight Owens Fight!-ing. We eventually turned one of the kids to our side, much to the chagrin of his sister.

Heroman

Banned
Spent a hour fighting with Comcast to upgrade my internet for the lowest price possible , got it down to $49 for 50 mbs down which is alright with me.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If you pledge today, you will receive the main story of RED ASH for an exclusive pledge price of $49 (normally $79 and up). This offer ends TODAY, July 17th, 24:00 California time (July 18th, 16:00 Japan time).
Choose3.gif

man rollin is a really bad song. i hadn't listened to it since it came out, just realised how fred durst plagiarises every popular rapper around in his empty verses. fuck i hope undertaker never uses that theme again. i know he's a biker but shit, he's much cooler than THAT song

Top Bottom