• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
next Gamerbee if you will

nah
CKVf9A2VEAEqCd5.jpg

tumblr_nq61zwWoMd1tzogbdo1_540.jpg

jmdajr

I'm surprised people thought Seth was gonna do anything except get destroyed in a regular 1 on 1 bout.

Hey at least he got some offense in there.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'm surprised people thought Seth was gonna do anything except get destroyed in a regular 1 on 1 bout.

Hey at least he got some offense in there.

Two of the five best performers in the company having a 1 on 1 match? Let's just have Brock suplex him 10 times and bring out Taker!

The suplex city shit is so overdone.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Every time I watch bits of Raw it seems to be Rollins cutting the exact same promos he's cut since turning on the Shield.

'Nobody believes in me! I am the future!' talk about the same shit every week.

Brock really shouldn't have been on this PPV. WWE should've saved him for Summerslam. They have to keep him a special attraction, not put him on the worst PPV of the year. Nobody will remember Battleground. It was a waste of a Brock appearance.

Cagey

Banned
Two of the five best performers in the company having a 1 on 1 match? Let's just have Brock suplex him 10 times and bring out Taker!

Brock Lesnar treating wrestlers like big bales of hay in one of his country strong workouts has been the best part of World Wrestling Entertainment for a year.

jmdajr

Tough shit. He's not gonna outshine Cena or Reigns.

If they wanted him to have a chance it needed to be no DQ. That's the only way Brock has been beaten since he came back.

Oersted

Every time I watch bits of Raw it seems to be Rollins cutting the exact same promos he's cut since turning on the Shield.

'Nobody believes in me! I am the future!' talk about the same shit every week.

Last Raw had fucking Paul Heyman cutting the same promo twice, which was recycled from last promos.

And with the last Lesnar fight ending in a screwjob yet again, its gonna be a slightly updated Undertaker version.

RP912

Banned
So I was looking at the FIFA 16 cover thread while finishing up the G1, it hit me like a ton of bricks. All of this #Givedivasachance, speak your voice, and pushing the women's division. It would have been great if WWE had Lita or Ttish as a legend on the cover of WWE 2K16. Plus, add more divas to the roster from past and present. Divas like Sherri Martell, Moolah, Medusa, Jacqueline, Jazz, etc. It would be good, rather than the usual 15 variations of Cena, Orton, and Undertaker.

Kaladin

My ignore list is pure WrassleGaf....

bean breath
dr3upmushroom
dream
Heel
Perspicacity
Plywood
scabro
Spider from Mars
Vince McMahon
Vylash

Never used it before lately, but it makes browsing the thread much better.

Also, that extension that completely removes posts from people from your ignore list is boss.

jmdajr

bean breath
dr3upmushroom
dream
Heel
Perspicacity
Plywood
scabro
Spider from Mars
Vince McMahon
Vylash

Also, that extension that completely removes posts from people from your ignore list is boss.

This exists?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Tough shit. He's not gonna outshine Cena or Reigns.

If they wanted him to have a chance it needed to be no DQ. That's the only way Brock has been beaten since he came back.

How do you guys type this kind of shit and still watch this program every week? You just said they don't want the WWE Champion to look too strong for fucks sake.

Sephzilla

bean breath
dr3upmushroom
dream
Heel
Perspicacity
Plywood
scabro
Spider from Mars
Vince McMahon
Vylash

*Doesnt see my name*

yqfM13k.gif

The worst part about all of this is that there is a good chance Taker will win at SS, which means they will have wasted Brock's monster run the last 2 years on the fucking Undertaker. I thought the whole point of letting Brock end Taker's streak was so that he can pass the rub on to someone new and put them mega over. It feels like they are just panicking and making everything up week to week as they go along now.

Ahahahaha NO!

It was so Vince could show possible network subscribers that anything can happen on the network.

That was the only reason.

dream

I guess that explains why Kaladin didn't respond to Sunflower when our glorious leader questioned Kaladin on why he was accusing Sasha Banks of being ashamed of her ethnicity.

jmdajr

How do you guys type this kind of shit and still watch this program every week? You just said they don't want the WWE Champion to look too strong for fucks sake.

The guy is a weasel. Why should he look strong against Brock?

I can watch it every week because wrestling doesn't make me angry.

that's what football is for!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
MITB winner should never look strong. You won through luck.

It's a shitty tool to give midcarders a world title so WWE can inflate their main event roster and pretend they're a 'big deal and former world champion' without requiring any booking or build-up that is actually more important to cementing someone as a main eventer.

So I was looking at the FIFA 16 cover thread while finishing up the G1, it hit me like a ton of bricks. All of this #Givedivasachance, speak your voice, and pushing the women's division. It would have been great if WWE had Lita or Ttish as a legend on the cover of WWE 2K16. Plus, add more divas to the roster from past and present. Divas like Sherri Martell, Moolah, Medusa, Jacqueline, Jazz, etc. It would be good, rather than the usual 15 variations of Cena, Orton, and Undertaker.

WWE_Day_of_Reckoning_2_Coverart.png

Progress.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'm not about to spend 25 posts explaining it but there's an Pacific Ocean sized difference between looking strong ala Cena/Reigns and showing up to get suplexed a dozen times.

Hex

Banned
So are we just supposed to forget that the specialness was that Taker had never lost at Wrestlemania? Taker has beaten Lesnar before AND Taker has lost at Summerslam several times. Nothing about this makes sense

They can go a few ways with it.
A) Revenge for Mania
B) Revenge for his "brother" Kane (this SHOULD mean that Rollins will also be on the list)
C) Hired gun

Savitar

I really want to know what was the rational and logic behind that whole ending, hell the whole match. That was some TNA level shit.

They wonder why ratings are down with that...

RP912

Banned
I really want to know what was the rational and logic behind that whole ending, hell the whole match. That was some TNA level shit.

They wonder why ratings are down with that...

To be fair...TNA would probably have Taker in a Scream mask while the Authority stand in the ring looking shook.

klonere

Banned
Am I glad my sub ran out last night before the PPV. I have no compunction to re-up after skipping through that absolute garbage.

Sadly NJPW is rejecting my CC :(

Aiii

So not worth it
Taker is obviously scared of Roman Reigns after The Shield destroyed him that one Smackdown. He did not want any of that action.

Top Bottom