• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT2|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Sephzilla

Anyone have favorite annoying characters?

5i0O5yx.jpg

Ryu in SF is far and away the most annoying character. Anyone uses him, it means they have virtually ZERO personality, and they're a cunt. A complete cunt.

I know who I'm picking if I ever face Sunny in SF

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Anyone have favorite annoying characters?

This guy has to be tops for his time.

tumblr_lza5bd0Fnj1qdul7oo1_500.gif

"The guy is just pressing buttons! He doesn't even know how to play!!!"

Hell even I refused to use the character just not to be "that guy."
Eddie Gordo has inspired numerous mma fighters, numerous!

Raphael however is a cunt.

jmdajr

As years have gone by I have used the Ryu/Ken characters less and less.

I do like the characters. Cool, Iconic, etc. But I just felt most people using them only cared about winning and not actually having fun.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I main Voldo in Soul Calibur when that comes up. I love mind games!

Kaladin

It's a first party game, it will go lower. Much lower.

Not at all. And it's been cheaper a few times already. Hold out till holiday season and you can probably grab it for $20 brand new in stores.

I used Necrid in Soul Calibur 2. Him, Maxi, and Kilik were my faves.

Wait for a lower price.

thanks for the advice.....yeah, I think I'll wait till I can get it for $20 new on a disc.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'd be willing to bet that within fifteen months from today it will go on sale digitally for less than ten dollars.

I'd be willing to bet that within fifteen months from today it will go on sale digitally for less than ten dollars.

I almost bought a brand new copy at gamestop of PSABR for like $5 brand spankin' new about a year or so removed from it's initial launch. Just about ever SONY first party game outside of Naughty Dog titles drop in price pretty fast.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I almost bought a brand new copy at gamestop of PSABR for like $5 brand spankin' new about a year or so removed from it's initial launch. Just about ever SONY first party game outside of Naughty Dog titles drop in price pretty fast.

I've purchased just about every Vita first party game, for, I kid you not, less than 3 dollars. The record low was 96 cents for Gravity Rush.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It'll probably be a PS+ game before the Holidays anyways.

That's a steal. Did you buy them from Don West or something?

They do sales every week, better sales once a month or so, and ridiculous sales every quarter or so. I just always check and wait. 2.96 is a common price point for launch era 1st party Sony games and every half year they put more and more games down to that price.

Ryu in SF is far and away the most annoying character. Anyone uses him, it means they have virtually ZERO personality, and they're a cunt. A complete cunt.

All the shoto characters, fuck 'em. Got my ass kicked to oblivion by a Rufus the other day, but I was just so happy to be facing someone other than fucking Ken.

Menome

For a brief horrible moment, I thought that said "Lana".

Being new, I have no idea who Layla is, so...was she actually any good or just eye-candy?

Just so we're perfectly clear here....I will murder every last one of you at any fighting game. I'm pretty much the HHH of fightan games. No one is getting over.

Menome

Just so we're perfectly clear here....I will murder every last one of you at any fighting game. I'm pretty much the HHH of fightan games. No one is getting over.

I am pretty decent with Kunimitsu on Tekken Tag Tournament 2 when I'm not out of practice like I am right now.

Hurry up Tekken 7 and bring us your extra-characters console release.

Top Bottom