• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Khrno

Kane has already sent Cena home to be a family man. Kane won!

But Cena chose the WWE universe over his wife!

AskMWfYCMAAgmB4.jpg

RBH

Debut episode of Billy Corgan's Chicago-based indy Resistance Pro, featuring wrestlers such as Harry Smith, Matt Cross, ACH, Jay Bradley, the Daivari brothers, Melanie Cruise & Taylor Made;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6P2u7XxcGo

"This episode introduces newcomers to R-Pro and the major forces currently dominating it's live shows including current Heavyweight Champion HARRY SMITH, Women's Champion MELANIE CRUISE, and number one contender "Lonesome" JAY BRADLEY."

*edit, btw, this episode features VADER.

Looking forward to watching this when I get the chance later today.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Novid

Banned
Yet don't seem willing to spend too much of it on ROH - when they bought in, Sinclair said they wanted to create a compelling TV product that they could sell to other networks, but instead the product seems more about drumming up local interest for house shows/TV tapings in their current TV markets, and hyping up iPPVs in the traditional ROH hotbeds like Toronto & NYC. ROH TV hits a lot of the right bases, but one it often seems to miss is that of an entertaining TV product you want to follow week in, week out.

What makes it even more dumbfounding is that Sinclair markets are mostly in the South. They have WAY more money than Tribune have but Tribune - despite being in bankupticy court for several years has two shows (One of them live, eyeopener) in nearly 95% of the nation. Sinclair only has ROH and yet cant get any sort of push?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Debut episode of Billy Corgan's Chicago-based indy Resistance Pro, featuring wrestlers such as Harry Smith, Matt Cross, ACH, Jay Bradley, the Daivari brothers, Melanie Cruise & Taylor Made;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6P2u7XxcGo

"This episode introduces newcomers to R-Pro and the major forces currently dominating it's live shows including current Heavyweight Champion HARRY SMITH, Women's Champion MELANIE CRUISE, and number one contender "Lonesome" JAY BRADLEY."

*edit, btw, this episode features VADER.
This is fantastic stuff. I should catch a taping when I can.

The announcers are terrible, though, lol.

But Cena chose the WWE universe over his wife!

AskMWfYCMAAgmB4.jpg
The WWE Universe does blow him well, so who knows?

Linkified

That's right, he sends Zack Ryder first, let's Zack Ryder get beaten up then he calls him back.

It all makes so much sense.

Except he doesn't really care about Zack like say Pikachu

But Cena is WWE's only Team Rocket member. Daniel Bryan has the real Pikachu, AJ.

I can't believe I have written the above, I'm turning into the artist formerly known as G-Fex

You know who was underrated? Pidgeotto.

Ash leaned on Pidgeotto hard in pretty much all of his gym battles and Pidgeotto was the one who always ended up saving Pikachu from Team Rocket's balloon. Despite all that Pikachu Hearst Helmsley refused to ever let Pidgeotto get over and instead convinced Ash to push Pikachu's workout buddies like Bulbasaur and Charizard.
Then when Pidgeotto finally won over the crowd by evolving Ash released him from contract. Fuck this company

Novid

Banned
You know who was underrated? Pidgeotto.

Ash leaned on Pidgeotto hard in pretty much all of his gym battles and Pidgeotto was the one who always ended up saving Pikachu from Team Rocket's balloon. Despite all that Pikachu Hearst Helmsley refused to ever let Pidgeotto get over and instead convinced Ash to push Pikachu's workout buddies like Bulbasaur and Charizard.
Then won Pidgeotto finally won over the crowd by evolving Ash released him from contract. Fuck this company

LMAO.

You know who AJ really is?

Skitty.

You also know what that means.

DMczaf

I dont know what it is, but when Big Show dominates a match it just seems boring compared to Hall of Pain. Mark Henry is so much more entertaining while he completely dominates.

I dont know what it is, but when Big Show dominates a match it just seems boring compared to Hall of Pain. Mark Henry is so much more entertaining while he completely dominates.

That's because Big Show never gave us such gems as

"IF I CHARGE FOR AIR, YOU KEEP YO' BILLS PAID"
"YEAH I SUCK, BUT YOU OVER THERE AND I'M OVER HERE"

I believe there was one about smelling fear as well, but it's been quite a while.

RBH

CV is an inside man.

Yup, Cranky Vince has been correct in the past, and Dave Lagana mentioned before that it's either a current or former writer who is behind it.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if Del Rio does indeed quit. He's threatened to do so in the past as well.

Striker

Wonder if its money related, similar to how Rey wanted to get more money when he was re-signing. They'll want a big draw around for Mexico, and I'm still not sure they're completely banking on Sin Cara just yet.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I imagine Del Rio is pissed off the way he's been treated. I think he was destined for good things when he first arrived, since then they've just fumbled his character.

The product is utter shite and the travel schedule horrendous, neither of which likely help.

I guess he'll go back to Mexico.

Top Bottom