• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

I am tempted to turn heel and photoshop Clint, but I respect you and This Business™ too much to tarnish a legend like him.

You do that and we'll have to Fight™. No lawyers, no cheapshots, just a Fight™. Yes or not. I'll have to Fight™ you, Beef. For the good of This Business™, and all the girls in the back who might have something happen to them.

A Fight™ between Fighters™.

Khrno

It's definitely during that, even if it was just after Mania.

But even so, there's still a noticeable difference in the neck and shoulders. He really pumped them up in that week after WM.

_rock-cena-642-1.jpg

You do that and we'll have to Fight™. No lawyers, no cheapshots, just a Fight™. Yes or not. I'll have to Fight™ you, Beef. For the good of This Business™, and all the girls in the back who might have something happen to them.

A Fight™ between Fighters™.

You might want to Fight™, but something tells me that you won't Fight™ me. It's a Feeling™ that I've got. And this Feeling™ that I'm Feeling™ is indeed a Feeling™, and it's letting me know that you don't want to Fight™.

So even if I were to ask you to SIIIIIIIIIGN DAAAAAAA CONNNNNNNNNTRAAAAAAAAACT, this Feeling™ that I'm Feeling™ is informing me that you won't Fight™ me. Not with all that hypothetical PISS™ running down your leg.

IT'S PISS™.

You might want to Fight™, but something tells me that you won't Fight™ me. It's a Feeling™ that I've got. And this Feeling™ that I'm Feeling™ is indeed a Feeling™, and it's letting me know that you don't want to Fight™.

So even if I were to ask you to SIIIIIIIIIGN DAAAAAAA CONNNNNNNNNTRAAAAAAAAACT, this Feeling™ that I'm Feeling™ is informing me that you won't Fight™ me. Not with all that hypothetical PISS™ running down your leg.

IT'S PISS™.

The random "IT'S PISS" at the end looooll. I can't.

How is the writing in The 'E so terrible. These posts are 95% accurate to what was actually said.

Net_Wrecker said:
How is the writing in The 'E so terrible. These posts are 95% accurate to what was actually said.

My favourite recent WWE writing gem was;

Bryan; *makes reasoned arguement insisting that Punk was only ever the voice of change for himself, and once his status in the company was secure he was happy to fill the John Cena-like role that this time last year he disdained*

Punk;; "The only thing about me that has changed, is nothing! You goat faced moron! HA HA HA!"

Oh, what sparkling wit.

Novid

Banned
TNA has one bad storyline, but way better matches.

The Brand Has Stale stories with only 6 or so guys that can go.

Speaking of the Quakenbush/Carter deal if it goes though will help both sides, Quakenbush is only going to be a better booker not worse, TNA will send the best of there X division for King of Trios (as long as they get a cut) and they can use Sara Del Ray.

Khrno

Bryan; *makes reasoned arguement insisting that Punk was only ever the voice of change for himself, and once his status in the company was secure he was happy to fill the John Cena-like role that this time last year he disdained*

Punk;; "The only thing about me that has changed, is nothing! You goat faced moron! HA HA HA!"

Oh, what sparkling wit.

Going by Punk at Fallon (unless instructed to say that of course), he came up with that in the spark of the moment.

somedevil

Oh, what sparkling wit.

I love how now King is trying get Goatface over but its basically a failure. Its like Vince has to have these little insults in because he is mad somehow how over Bryan is because he doesn't fit the idea of a "superstar."

edit: I see that Punk might of done that in the last minute, but he is to blame then for creating it and Vince for trying to get over as an insult.

Novid

Banned

Oh, what sparkling wit.

They could have given Punk latitude here, but NOOOOOO. bad writing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Oh, what sparkling wit.

Now look, that's funny, but that was an exchange between Barrett and Cener a couple years ago. Nice try, making Punk do something like Cena.

Oh fuck.

Khrno

I love how now King is trying get Goatface over but its basically a failure. Its like Vince has to have these little insults in because he is mad somehow how over Bryan is because he doesn't fit the idea of a "superstar."

edit: I see that Punk might of done that in the last minute, but he is to blame then for creating it and Vince for trying to get over as an insult.

They also tried with Sheamus in March, to get people to chant Danny Boy, because Bryan told AJ in a promo that he didn't like it when she called him Danny in public, and then Sheamus came out chanting Danny Boy.

This makes me imagine a bunch of goat face t shirt ideas at the ready, i'm not sure how I feel about this.

This isn't even between Professor Beef and Net_Wrecker anymore.

This is between User ID: 011101101001 and User ID: 1100101001010
Real life responsibilities being thrown out of the window now, someone needs to take their balls out of their purse and be a man here, make things fun again!

Kaladin

They also tried with Sheamus in March, to get people to chant Danny Boy, because Bryan told AJ in a promo that he didn't like it when she called him Danny in public, and then Sheamus came out chanting Danny Boy.

I blame Edge for things like this....getting people to chant "Spear, spear, spear" when he would go crazy on the mic or when he was about to do a spear.....now Vince tries to get the audience to chant whatever he wants.

Khrno

I blame Edge for things like this....getting people to chant "Spear, spear, spear" when he would go crazy on the mic or when he was about to do a spear.....now Vince tries to get the audience to chant whatever he wants.

That wasn't Edge's idea, he hated doing that and was really happy when he was told he could stop doing it.

Wasn't there an Edge promo were he just kept dropping in nonchalant "spear spear spear" comments mid sentence to unnerve Jericho and it was bloody awful?

Khrno

Where did he talk about that?

I remember watching it on one of his interviews post-retirement but I couldn't tell you on which, it might also had to do with the tv series he was doing last year.

djsandman said:
That's still where it really started, at least for this generation.

He did start the You Suck! chants.

Kaladin

Impact rating;

"The. 6/28 edition of Impact did a 0.97 rating with 1,262,000 viewers."

That's down isn't it? The result of one extremely shitty storyline?

Impact Wrestling Summer of 2012 = "How to ruin a perfectly good wrestling program with one shitty main event storyline that does not involve John Cena."

Striker

Who cares about the Diva's title. I guess Layla has it now, right? Who had it before? What about before the previous champ? It's awful.

If she has it and Beth challenges her, are we suppose to believe she can beat her? So what's the point in the division?

Aiii

So not worth it
Who cares about the Diva's title. I guess Layla has it now, right? Who had it before? What about before the previous champ? It's awful.

Brie Bella, Beth, Kelly Kelly. In that order.

AJ will elevate the status. And she has good offense, of course she can beat Beth as much as Bryan could beat Henry and Show. Hell, she already added 4 minutes to the Smackdown divas match length. Plus Kharma and Beth will happen soon.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Brie Bella, Beth, Kelly Kelly.

AJ will elevate the status. Hell, she already added 4 minutes to the Smackdown divas match length. Plus Kharma and Beth will happen soon.

You're so optimistic. I wish I was that optimistic, but then I remember what happens to divas when they start getting a little steam built up.

140706_o.gif

somedevil

Impact rating;

"The. 6/28 edition of Impact did a 0.97 rating with 1,262,000 viewers."

That's down isn't it? The result of one extremely shitty storyline?

Well last week's rating was a 0.95 rating with 1,237,000 viewers. So they gained 25,000 viewers this week.

The funny thing was that the storyline was actually the highest rating part of the show before the reveal. I wonder how it is affecting the rating now. The big picture is that live is not gaining them more viewers. They have the same 1.2-1.4 million viewers and haven't gained any new ones in years.

Khrno

If she has it and Beth challenges her, are we suppose to believe she can beat her? So what's the point in the division?

But the idea would be to have her defend the title against the divas before actually dropping it to a wrestler (Natalya, Beth, Kharma).

Aiii

So not worth it
You're so optimistic. I wish I was that optimistic, but then I remember what happens to divas when they start getting a little steam built up.

140706_o.gif

They've been building entire shows around AJ. Smackdown this week starts with 30 minutes of AJ. Yes, that shows faith of the company in the girl. I'm optimistic.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They've been building entire shows around AJ. Smackdown this week starts with 30 minutes of AJ. Yes, that shows faith of the company in the girl. I'm optimistic.

Just remember who has the final word.

mcmahon.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Yes, and apparently the final word is a Raw with AJ in a run-in, winning a battle royal and three backstage segments and a videopackage. 30 minutes on Smackdown incl. a five minute match and another backstage segment.

Vince is liking this girl and her performance.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, and apparently the final word is a Raw with AJ in a run-in, winning a battle royal and three backstage segments and a videopackage. 30 minutes on Smackdown and another backstage segment

Look, I just wish I shared your optimism. We've watched hundreds of houses burn, millions of people that were sure things...

Aiii

So not worth it
Look, I just wish I shared your optimism. We've watched hundreds of houses burn, millions of people that were sure things...

Yeah well, i was cautious before WM, after WM, when they put her face on a PPV poster. And then they kept pushing her. It's been seven months now, fuck caution, she's over, they're chanting her name, she's doing the PR spots, getting the PPV spots, appears on the live shows, she's their go-to girl, so this will end well.

Top Bottom