• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justice League vs Teen Titans: First look of full cast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh fuck off, Damian instead of Tim? Didn't that little shit join the team then get kicked off immediately? Faster than Jason?

Haven't been keeping up with DC since they took the hacksaw to most of my favourite characters.
This new animated movie continuity doesn't make complete sense.
Its supposed to be based around the new 52 which means Dick was never a Titan yet in Batman vs Robin Dick has a phone call with Starfire showing that they are together.
Tim hasn't been referenced if I recall.

Damian is basically the focus of the Batman movies so far.
Son of Batman
Batman vs Robin
Batman: Bad Blood ( Batman disappears Dick takes over and teams up with Batwoman, etc)

Ezalc

Only bad thing about this is Beast Boy being so young and there being two "robins" you can leave the little kid out DC, Nightwing has this.

Slayven

Lol at what makes it so bad is that he has a really hard cap on his potential to grow more powerful. Maybe if animal man lets him use alien creatures he'll get better.

They toyed with him in the past

xiTkiX6.jpg

XknYkiI.jpg

Slayven

Honestly he's just lame after reading animal man.

That is like comparing Spectrum to Living Lightening. Sure their powers are in the same neighorhood, but one is just flat out better. But Living Lightening and BEast Boy can both have their due.

Yeah i guess, And the thing i hate more than anything else is how they focus on Him being Bruce's Biological son. Like all the time he put in with his other Son's just doesn't matter because Damian is all that matters.

You should read Tomasi's Batman & Robin. After Damian
kicks the bucket,
there's this great mini-arc with Bruce and each of the ex-Robins. Fantastic stuff.

Oh, right. Jaime! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Pls take him out of whatever hole he's been shoved into in the comics.

Hey at least DC knows what to do with Damien, and not Jason, who they decided to pair up with Roy because they have no idea what to do with him.

Nuh uh. No way am I allowing THAT Starfire as your counterpoint

Actually, teaming him up with Roy is kind of genius. The failed sidekicks duo (though Roy might not have ever been Speedy in the new 52, but still).

Shaanyboi

Banned
I will not abide by Steph slander. Shit on Orpheus all you want, but not Steph or Misfit.

I'm not shitting on Steph. I love Steph. I just think Misfit is redundant as a Batgirl-wannabe. Steph was done reasonable justice with Batman Eternal, and Harper with cool ass electric-rifles and shit, they make a fun pair.

I'll put it this way... when the New 52 launched, I wasn't seeing a whole lot of "WHERE'S CHARLOTTE?!"

Besides, pretty sure she showed up at the end of in Gail Simone's run at some point. Hard to remember though.

Slayven

I'm not shitting on Steph. I love Steph. I just think Misfit is redundant as a Batgirl-wannabe. Steph was done reasonable justice with Batman Eternal, and Harper with cool ass electric-rifles and shit, they make a fun pair.

I'll put it this way... when the New 52 launched, I wasn't seeing a whole lot of "WHERE'S CHARLOTTE?!

Misfit didn't fit the Batfamily at all, that is why i wish Young Justice or some other nonangst team book was still around. She would have rocked it there

Johndoey

Banned
You should read Tomasi's Batman & Robin. After Damian
kicks the bucket,
there's this great mini-arc with Bruce and each of the ex-Robins. Fantastic stuff.

Oh, right. Jaime! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Pls take him out of whatever hole he's been shoved into in the comics.

Actually, teaming him up with Roy is kind of genius. The failed sidekicks duo (though Roy might not have ever been Speedy in the new 52, but still).
I honestly think the Harper/Todd stuff is some of the best stuff to come out of DC. Outlaws is underrated.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Misfit didn't fit the Batfamily at all, that is why i wish Young Justice or some other nonangst team book was still around. She would have rocked it there

Sure. But they needed to do something more than just give her a knock-off Barbara costume as well. It's cute as a starter outfit, but they needed to put her somewhere else.

Cass and Harper is the new hotness my friend.

Haven't read much B&R Eternal yet, but I'm excited. I want Cass, Harper and Steph as the new BoP, all under Canary.

Slayven

Sure. But they needed to do something more than just give her a knock-off Barbara costume as well. It's cute as a starter outfit, but they needed to put her somewhere else.

Yeah that was struggle as fuck, they find time to dress Huntress aka "Who asked for this?". But not that poor girl?

Luigi87

They are doing something, they're being mentored and being in aww of Batgirl who's the Elderstatesmen of the bat family right now.

... Wow, I never actually thought about that until you stated it right now.

... Just a couple more months until Batman #50...

I'd agree if I didn't find them so boring together. I like the idea of a Heroes for Hire but darker. I don't like Jason and Roy together because they have no chemistry. Or Lobdell is bad at creating it.

Basically, I like the idea but the execution sucks.

Shaanyboi

Banned
I'd agree if I didn't find them so boring together. I like the idea of a Heroes for Hire but darker. I don't like Jason and Roy together because they have no chemistry. Or Lobdell is bad at creating it.

Yyyyup

Yeah that was struggle as fuck, they find time to dress Huntress aka "Who asked for this?". But not that poor girl?

Even found the time to give Bette Kane a new identity, but OH WELL

Haven't read much B&R Eternal yet, but I'm excited. I want Cass, Harper and Steph as the new BoP, all under Canary.
Black Canary is too busy being a Jem knockoff.

Ah, idk. It's still a Lobdell shop, so the writing is pretty clunk, but they're a fun pair. Bash brothers and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom