• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 4 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Just caught up on last night's episode. Seriously a fucking fantastic episode and one of the better hours of TV in recent memory.

Solo

So, um yeah.... that was definitely the best episode of the season and maybe the best episode of the series.

God dayummmmmmmmmmm!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I figured out this episode would be great looking at the activity ITT, and my intuition did not fail me. That was an entire hour of God-tier TV, folks.

Mad props to Constable Bob for not folding. I thought he would give Drew away much to his regret, but alas... #YOLO

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Here you go,

How many dicks do you have to suck to get to the top of the food chain around here?

It's got to be a ton of dicks. It's got to be like morning, noon and night. Like ever since you were fourteen. It's gotta be like the alarm goes off, I'm sucking dick. Where's another dick I can suck. Dick dick dick. Go to bed suck a dick. Dicks dicks dicks, it's got to be a ton. Like a small time blonde girl like you, looking for a better life. Plenty of girls like you, but what sets you apart? Extraordinary vacuuming skills. It's got to be, right? Is that why they let you run the whore house? Because you train the girls? In your off hours is it like Okay girls...

...How many tweeker dickheads did you have to suck off before you got to this, wonderful place in your life?

Some variations - 1, 2.

oh3yun3.gif

:)

She’s wielded a skillet, a rifle, and—in last night’s episode of ‘Justified’—nearly ignited a man.

Fuck yes!!

That was the most Justified episode of Justified they've ever made. The dialogue, the pacing of every scene, the humor, the weird standoffs, all of it. I don't even know how to explain why that was so good other than to say it was probably the epitome of what the show is. Amazing episode.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
"Come on in"
Guy gestures for Boyd to enter
"I think that means he'll shoot the first guy to come through text door."

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
"Come on in"
Guy gestures for Boyd to enter
"I think that means he'll shoot the first guy to come through text door."

I laughed so much. You could tell he actually meant that. Boyd was all like "no fucking way I'm stepping in, son, go ahead if you want".

T Dollarz

The second half of this season has all been at least 9/10 episodes. Quality is comparable to season 2, tho I still preferred that because the antagonist was stronger (although Theo really won me over this episode. God damn what a performance. Best scene of the episode was him and Eva)

The second half of this season has all been at least 9/10 episodes. Quality is comparable to season 2, tho I still preferred that because the antagonist was stronger (although Theo really won me over this episode. God damn what a performance. Best scene of the episode was him and Eva)
That's Nicky Augustine, but I agree on his performance.

Snake

After a whole season of being a trailblazer in the field of Massively Fucking Up, Colt wins me back entirely with that phonecall (young Gerard Depardieu, omg).

Such an amazing episode all around. Bob, man, I actually thought he might bite it since he was going out with such glory. Season 4 is overcoming an unfocused start to become the clear #2 season of the series, and for all I know it could take the number 1 spot if they keep up this quality.

What a fucking BOSS episode.

First off, Constable Bob Motherfucking Sweeney. Tortured, beaten, didn't crack, killed a homicidal mob hitman in the most awesome way possible.

Second, Tim and Colt's face off was fucking good. That conversation was too funny in such a dark way.

Third, Goddamn Ava. Most of the time, I question what Ratsky's so obsessed with you, but now I get it. Sorta kinda.

Man, I don't think Johnny survives the season. Jeez. And Nicky's sucking dicks monologue was bizarrely funny. Loved Shelby/Drew reminiscing, wanted to hear more of that.

I bet Nicky Augustine gets blown away by the end of the season.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Whether he dies or not he pretty much put an end to Boyd's merry band of misfits.

I was thinking about that right at the end of the episode. What's going to happen with Boyd's gang? Johny is very obviously about to get got and even if by some miracle Colt makes it alive, he is no longer a trustworthy employee.

T Dollarz

I agree that I finally liked Colt again this episode. His standoff with Tim was epic. That and Nicky w/Ava were my two favorite parts. And yeah, I think Johnny bites the dust soon. Not Nicky after that strong display.

FINALBOSS

Banned
I've been with Justified since day 1...but this season has been...meh.

I should say the last episode was quite good. But this whole Drew storyline is so terrible..and the lack of a good baddie kinda sucks. And you can't say Boyd because it's just about impossible to look at him like a menacing villain at this point in the story-line.

I should say the last episode was quite good. But this whole Drew storyline is so terrible..and the lack of a good baddie kinda sucks. And you can't say Boyd because it's just about impossible to look at him like a menacing villain at this point in the story-line.

Well, you're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to think you're goddamn crazy.

Linius

Not having a big bad guy in a season for once is a nice 'fresh' approach and it works really well this season imo. And what is so 'meh' about the Drew storyline? To me it all seems pretty well written.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Another favourite line;

Rachel: You going to keep arguing with this fool, or are we going to find a place to post up.
Shelby/Drew: I ain't arguing with him.

xenist

I was thinking about that right at the end of the episode. What's going to happen with Boyd's gang? Johny is very obviously about to get got and even if by some miracle Colt makes it alive, he is no longer a trustworthy employee.

Boyd's money is gone. Colt is gonna get Gutterson'd. Boyd will have to kill Johnny himself. Ava is visibly getting frayed, Augustine got to her despite her putting up a front. He obviously, unforseen circumstances excluded, cannot rely on Tonin's help, he'd be lucky if doesn't get a bounty on his head.

He's pretty much against the ropes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom