• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Qip2wTe.gif

Hugstable

Banned
Yeah, I looked up that zombie k-on thing....k-on will never be the same again D:

LOL Zombie K-On and Ritsu No Face really got me for a second. Then I scrolled on and saw that Azusa Tongue. I switched to 50 ppp til we get to new page haha.

Also saw this and thought it was kinda funny, the "Fun things are fun" was in teh subs I saw, but I heard not all the subs may have had it?

TUSR

Banned
LOL Zombie K-On and Ritsu No Face really got me for a second. Then I scrolled on and saw that Azusa Tongue. I switched to 50 ppp til we get to new page haha.

Also saw this and thought it was kinda funny, the "Fun things are fun" was in teh subs I saw, but I heard not all the subs may have had it?

i twittered you

TUSR

Banned
Clicked on it and saw the first page. Left cause my heart can't handle all that cute.

If you use the Search button and look at character tags, there are a great group of mods/community members that tag photos and its really easy to find things on it.

All the photos are original resolution too.

Top Bottom