• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

u wanna rumble!!!!

i3XYJyK.gif

Sorry. Been busy playing games. orz

Been so busy for me I haven't even really had much time for that. Just some Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow.
Nearly finished with that unless I decide to play through all of Julius mode
. Was going to get Destiny but I realized I just won't have the time for it right now, and there's other stuff I want to play.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Been so busy for me I haven't even really had much time for that. Just some Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow.
. Was going to get Destiny but I realized I just won't have the time for it right now, and there's other stuff I want to play.

I basically forced myself to power through two games recently. Prof. Layton vs. Ace Attorney last weekend and Danganronpa 2 this past weekend. If I don't power through them I risk being spoiled on the story!

Is it a first time play through or a replay of it? If it's a first time can I have your impressions on it? I'm a big Castlevania fan and it always delights me to see people play it.
Also, afternoon everyone :D

I basically forced myself to power through two games recently. Prof. Layton vs. Ace Attorney last weekend and Danganronpa 2 this past weekend. If I don't power through them I risk being spoiled on the story!

I haven't even played Danganronpa 1 yet ;_;. Though at least I have it!

Is it a first time play through or a replay of it? If it's a first time can I have your impressions on it? I'm a big Castlevania fan and it always delights me to see people play it.
Also, afternoon everyone :D

First time, though I've had it since launch. I played through Circle of the Moon and Harmony of Dissonance back when they came out, but skipped Aria for some reason until just recently, and I ended up really liking it (maybe the best of the three GBA games). So that got me into a mood to try and go through all the other Castlevania games I have sitting around (of which there are MANY). Maybe even actually try to beat a Classic-vania for the first time ever (maybe Rondo?).

As for DoS, I really like it, though I don't care much for the magic seal-drawing crap. Getting the souls is quite addicting as it was in Aria, but I'm not sure I want to go for 100%. I'm playing it in native res on the 3DS XL and it looks quite nice that way. It's also quite convenient to have the map available on the top screen at all times.

Next up, I'll probably finish Symphony of the Night for the first time (DXC version on PSP), then move on to Portrait of Ruin.

Top Bottom