• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

ponyohotham.gif

Hugstable

Banned
Heya Amish and Hugstable :)

tumblr_mguv38LoQ01r922azo1_500.gif

Hola! Been lounging around all morning trying to prepare myself for the next danganronpa 2 case. I usually like to make it through the trials in one sitting cause they get so exciting.

Also has there ever been word of them wanting to do anything more with K-On again like another movie or anime season? I sometimes feel sad that I have no more new K-On, but I keep rewatching a few episodes like the Mugi slap and the race episode haha. Been mostly watching Lucky Star lately though

xPclJSv.gif

Hugstable

Banned
can someone pls explain what a webm actually is???

also im confused

I don't know too much about them, but I think they can be longer than .gifs, also some seem to run at 60FPS when they can I think. I have no clue how to make them though. Also they have sound and are basically a video when you click into them.

Chariot

webm is actually a video format, it's very good and effective, so good actually that webms can replace gifs. They have a full color palette, look better, can have sound and are at the same time smaller than gifs.

Hola! Been lounging around all morning trying to prepare myself for the next danganronpa 2 case. I usually like to make it through the trials in one sitting cause they get so exciting.

Also has there ever been word of them wanting to do anything more with K-On again like another movie or anime season? I sometimes feel sad that I have no more new K-On, but I keep rewatching a few episodes like the Mugi slap and the race episode haha. Been mostly watching Lucky Star lately though

xPclJSv.gif

Ah ya I did the same thing. It took me forever to finish the show because of that exact reason. I didn't want it to end so fast. As far as I know there are no real rumors on anything else. You could read the manga though :) there are some extra stories there.

TUSR

Banned
Ah ya I did the same thing. It took me forever to finish the show because of that exact reason. I didn't want it to end so fast. As far as I know there are no real rumors on anything else. You could read the manga though :) there are some extra stories there.

It took me a couple of months to finish Hyouka and I regret doing so.

Eternal despair.

Top Bottom