• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

TUSR

Banned
i hate you all this thread was dead for hours and i wanted to post this
V7ZUzhr.jpg

i was playing hockey

blame, uhhhhhh, spy

TUSR

Banned
I just felt like complaining for no reason.

I only got 3 hours or sleep, almost called in sick to work.

How's everyone's morning?

TUSR

Banned
Still cute. Feel better, drink some water. I'm enjoying my PS TV this early morn, some VLR.

Im miffed with the PSTV, it doesn't play a majority of the games on it that I want to use it for. It seems half baked, I just want to use a PS4 controller for everything, I even have one to match my Vita 2000.

They will patch in more games, but Sony kind of dicked the launch up.

Im miffed with the PSTV, it doesn't play a majority of the games on it that I want to use it for. It seems half baked, I just want to use a PS4 controller for everything, I even have one to match my Vita 2000.

They will patch in more games, but Sony kind of dicked the launch up.

It needs to play SAO, Dracula X Chronicles and the Neptunia games for me to call it a complete success. I'm quite happy to be able to play the Danganronpas and Person 4 Golden on the big screen for now.

TUSR

Banned
It needs to play SAO, Dracula X Chronicles and the Neptunia games for me to call it a complete success. I'm quite happy to be able to play the Danganronpas and Person 4 Golden on the big screen for now.

SAO and the Neptunia series are huge for me, being able to play P4G on a TV is great and might be a reason for me to pick it up.

...why would u want to play handheld games on tv anyway

Comfort.

TUSR

Banned
Also, some dickhead decided to slash me in the right ankle last night in hockey. And I took a slapshot in the laces too, same foot.

Can barely walk today at work.

SAO and the Neptunia series are huge for me, being able to play P4G on a TV is great and might be a reason for me to pick it up..

It's worth it for VLR, Dangan's and PSP RPGs right now. Hope they add the other stuff soon.

Also, some dickhead decided to slash me in the right ankle last night in hockey. And I took a slapshot in the laces too, same foot.

Can barely walk today at work.

Nooooo

Feel better!

TUSR

Banned
:(
Better than working?

My twitter picture is an attempt at being husbando.

Since I got in so late from hockey last night, I was wishing that something would happen at work today so I didn't have to do anything.

Seems like the universe listened to me and threw me a bone.

Top Bottom