• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Link Man

Banned
Join us in the weirdness spy!

yrymchy8zd1w.gif

iOIjBxd00lFhh.gif

Also, some dickhead decided to slash me in the right ankle last night in hockey. And I took a slapshot in the laces too, same foot.

Can barely walk today at work.

That's why I stick to running...stuff like that usually doesn't happen :p. I do hope you feel better.

And good afternoon everyone!

StayDead

I have my CCNA exam resit in 2 days. I currently feel sick and unwell and I can reorganise it if I want to. The problem I have is I won't be able to take it for atleast another month and I'm worried if I leave it that long then I'll forget everything I've revised again, but I also worry that if I go feeling terrible I won't stand a chance anyway.

What the hell do I do x_x

EDIT: I'll see how I feel in the morning and if I still feel rough I'll reschedule.

I have my CCNA exam resit in 2 days. I currently feel sick and unwell and I can reorganise it if I want to. The problem I have is I won't be able to take it for atleast another month and I'm worried if I leave it that long then I'll forget everything I've revised again, but I also worry that if I go feeling terrible I won't stand a chance anyway.

What the hell do I do x_x

EDIT: I'll see how I feel in the morning and if I still feel rough I'll reschedule.

Hm... Can you take it both in 2 days and next month if you don't pass?

StayDead

I checked with their customer service and it's 24 hours so I'm fine to reschedule before 12PM tomorrow. I let my Dad know that if I still feel ill I'm going to reschedule and he seemed ok with it so that's good. If I still feel like I do today I'm going to try and get a doctors appointment too because I feel like someones standing on my neck.

Sorted for now. Let's see how I feel tomorrow morning! :p

I checked with their customer service and it's 24 hours so I'm fine to reschedule before 12PM tomorrow. I let my Dad know that if I still feel ill I'm going to reschedule and he seemed ok with it so that's good. If I still feel like I do today I'm going to try and get a doctors appointment too because I feel like someones standing on my neck.

Sorted for now. Let's see how I feel tomorrow morning! :p

Get well soon!

2e94if8e.gif

Top Bottom